Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrapEars

VIP Member
She’s taking Amitriptyline, not bloody heroin! It makes you drowsy & gives you a dry mouth, it doesn’t make you pass out halfway into bed. She’s totally staged that pic. Pair of weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Raybeamofsunshine

How selfish. If I was feeling sick I wouldn’t have traveled. She knew she had the Rona before she left!!

Because she felt shit she should have done a PCR. BINGO though!! Tattle called it 100% well done to us ❤🤣
Remember all those times she did a PCR to get out of work. But can’t do one to travel to Essex.

• Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
This is turning into the Jess thread 2.0 where it just descents into madness like cottagepiegate and spamgate and whatever else 😂!!! Wonder if they both tucked into Ben’s leftover munchie box for lunch? 🤢

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
I’ve just been put off my tea with that lingerie picture, can you imagine the sight of what’s hiding behind that sink… Jesus Christ!

Oh my god that is a crafty photoshop fail! Well spotted 😂😂😂😂
Another one for her brother's wankbank 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

jobrandsredhair

Millie’s hair is what ages her imo. She’s got a bleach blonde middle aged 50 year old “cool” mum from Stevenage vibe about her.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Anyone with bad psoriasis like her would know that alcohol is a major stressor and would strive to cut down majorly or give it up completely. Poppy couldn’t do that though cos doing shots is like 87% of her entire personality 😶

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Every thread ends up in Covid chat now, it is boring but I get some people feel really strongly about it. I lost my step mam to it in March 2020 so I do understand some people’s frustrations. Come on poppy post some shit boring content of a man fawning over you so we can move on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Classic Adams-siblings move: while Poppy is talking about sex toys on stories, you hear Ben casually whistling in the background. Just your normal saturday afternoon in the Adams‘ household isn’t it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I know she will read this and be saying to her bro-friend "ha ha I knew that would piss the trolls off, they are so jealous" but why Poppy ? Why would you want to piss off your followers ? Why would you want to be like, oh look at me thinking absolutely nothing of spending £30 on a single cushion and then actually highlighting to people that you don't even think it's expensive ? Why would you want to make people feel like that ? Maybe £30 on such an unimportant thing is nothing to you as you don't have a mortgage to pay, a husband and kids, family holidays, family days out, a food bill for 4 or 5 people, clothing and school uniforms, house bills, renovations, home improvements ... the list goes on.
I suppose when I was younger before all that I could splurge on absolute bollocks but I will tell you one thing Popster, I worked full time since the the day I left school and the money I wasted on shite and nights out I earned and I never spoke down to people or rubbed it in their faces

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Hinders hauls reminded me of Jess back in the day, taking the piss out of the dresses, before Jess lost all her style and became an ITS robot

Stop it. Sorry what?!

He. Took. A. Picture. Of. His. Sister. Like. THAT.

No. Nope. No.

Absolute sister fucker.

they did a storyline about banging siblings on Brookside once- they remind me of them 🤢😝

• Haha
  • Sick

Romy

VIP Member
We need a double date at the Balmoral as soon as possible : Archie/Hinder + Poppy/The-Invisible-Man-she-slept-with-recently.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbarson24o2

I cant believe, with all these comments, nobody has mentioned how strange it is that shes prancing about her flat, with her Brother in it, half naked. "Ben, stick to your room for half an hour whilst I take pictures of my arse in what may as well be a non-existant piece of material". 🤯🤯🤯.

• Haha
  • Sick