Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LostScot82 for the winning thread title.
I went with the second thread suggestion, as it made me laugh, hope that's ok.

Screenshot_20220124-175342.png

Quick recap from what I can remember.
Poppy travelled back and forth to Essex twice in a week over Christmas.
Brother/boyfriend made her bed for her.
She posed in a car park, the photos were hilarious, we don't know who took the photos. I think brother/boyfriend.
Poppy claims to have had sex with a few month on the last couple of months, she doesn't have feelings for them, well maybe one. Previous to this she claimed whilst in the bath that she was happy being single and that if you're not 100% happy in a relationship to walk away.
In the last week Poppy has tagged in the Balmoral as she loves their peppermint tea. Poppy had tea/dinner at the Balmoral last night and tagged them, she then went for a £29 breakfast at the Balmoral this morning. Archie/Chillie fingers arrived back in Edinburgh today, it looks like she's trying to get his attention and possibly wants him back, now that Hinder may be on the scene.

I think I've missed a few things, if anyone wants to add.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still in shock over her going to The Balmoral twice in 24hrs but especially this morning for a solo breakfast. Hope Archie doesn’t have a bunny otherwise he might find it boiling in a pot 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love this 🤣🤣 I actually cannot believe she went to The Balmoral last night and this morning. Pics for receipts. She was in Kyloe last night which is at the complete other end of Princes Street. If she wanted a pudding and coffee after her meal last night in a fancy hotel the Cally is literally a 30 second walk. Bearing in mind she HAD to take an Uber the other week with her shopping. She’s baiting the arch, she’s wanting him to know that she’s watching him. Chaldish behaviour if you ask me.

Forgot the receipts

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Thanks to @LostScot82 for the winning thread title.
I went with the second thread suggestion, as it made me laugh, hope that's ok.

View attachment 1012373

Quick recap from what I can remember.
Poppy travelled back and forth to Essex twice in a week over Christmas.
Brother/boyfriend made her bed for her.
She posed in a car park, the photos were hilarious, we don't know who took the photos. I think brother/boyfriend.
Poppy claims to have had sex with a few month on the last couple of months, she doesn't have feelings for them, well maybe one. Previous to this she claimed whilst in the bath that she was happy being single and that if you're not 100% happy in a relationship to walk away.
In the last week Poppy has tagged in the Balmoral as she loves their peppermint tea. Poppy had tea/dinner at the Balmoral last night and tagged them, she then went for a £29 breakfast at the Balmoral this morning. Archie/Chillie fingers arrived back in Edinburgh today, it looks like she's trying to get his attention and possibly wants him back, now that Hinder may be on the scene.

I think I've missed a few things, if anyone wants to add.
*meant had sex with a few men in the last couple of months.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220124-191522_Instagram.jpg

Poppy thinking of the next thing she can do to stalk Archie/try and get his attention

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell TMI on her last stories. bleeping flakey snowstorm falling to the floor while she's stood in the sunbeds. Doubt she's cleaning that up before the next customer

ETA screenshot
This story turned me sick. Yes I get having psoriasis is awful, but do we need ALL the bleeping details?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Can we crowdfund to rent her a sunbed? One of those proper 90s over the bed jobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice the greedy wank had three breakfasts. Pastry, fry up and fruit/yoghurt. It’s a bleeping Monday morning… and she’s had a gastric bypass!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This story turned me sick. Yes I get having psoriasis is awful, but do we need ALL the bleeping details?
Hands up anyone watching those disgusting stories about her naked sunbed and skin flakes who laughed?? Anyone ?? ..

Hands up anyone watching those stories about her naked sunbed and skin flakes who suddenly had the urge to vomit ?? 🤢 up goes 20,000 👐

She really is disgusting and I don't believe for 1 second she was naked or that she cleaned up after herself. She's disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Who is cleaning up her minging skin flakes?! It'd be like the bottom of a hamster cage.
Fair enough if she's doing it but I doubt she's doing a good job so it still won't be clean

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Aside from the absolute excess of the eating out - how much must it cost to just casually do that?! Where does she live? Not like address obvs but whereabouts in Edin? It’s not cheap to rent there, and that plus her lifestyle and 2 half days a week in the bag shop doesn’t add up 😂

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand how she can eat so much after her surgery. I know she’s a way out from it but I follow people who are further out than her and still can only eat child portions / can’t eat and drink at the same time as it’s too much for them.

Reactions: 6
She's stuffing her face AGAIN! This is why her WLS has failed and she's still a size 24.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.