Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say she has COVID. I’d be very surprised if after the travelling story being ill she didn’t get a lot of messages about PCR etc which has already been said further up. So say she does have COVID along with the possibility of ‘hate’ or unwanted messages she’ll stay quiet and low for a few days or the week. I’d go as far as thinking she’ll make a song and dance of needing quiet time and just being bad with cold not COVID but she loves talking to her phone so she’s slip up either way, can’t keep her own shite. Then probs through in about some bad lad shag and whatever else nonsense she chats

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Say she has COVID. I’d be very surprised if after the travelling story being ill she didn’t get a lot of messages about PCR etc which has already been said further up. So say she does have COVID along with the possibility of ‘hate’ or unwanted messages she’ll stay quiet and low for a few days or the week. I’d go as far as thinking she’ll make a song and dance of needing quiet time and just being bad with cold not COVID but she loves talking to her phone so she’s slip up either way, can’t keep her own shite. Then probs through in about some bad lad shag and whatever else nonsense she chats
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 2
Hinder is on her way to Edinburgh
Yes but noticed her daughter is in tow so think it's more a mini trip and she might meet up with Archie as opposed to a trip to see him

I see the Adams are all still quiet. Really unlike her brother not too post too..I hope they are all OK

Reactions: 6
Yes but noticed her daughter is in tow so think it's more a mini trip and she might meet up with Archie as opposed to a trip to see him

I see the Adams are all still quiet. Really unlike her brother not too post too..I hope they are all OK
I feel evil saying this, bit I hope she has caught covid, not too ill with it, but she flounted the rules so much during lockdowns and restrictions.

I don't think she's visiting him, but I'm hoping she'll pop into the Balmoral and we'll get a photo

Yeah, there’s no way she’s going there just for a 👉🏻 ⭕ weekend if her daughter is with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This would be my suggestion for where she should go for food 😉
Screenshot_20220207-154954~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think that’s her been offline for a week now. Easily the longest period, to my knowledge.

It's great, isn't it?😉
Tuesday night was her last post wasn’t it ? Huffing and puffing her way from the train to meet her dad, saying she wasn't feeling well ...

I think the assumption has to be she's got covid ?

Reactions: 8
Just noticed that Poppy has liked Dani Vanier's recent post. So we know she ain't dead 🤣

• Haha
How fortunate that she didn’t test positive until the day after she got there 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a grade A imbecile - I hope people have called her out on her awful behaviour

Reactions: 13
She’ll be dying that Hinders is in Edinburgh and she can’t interfere

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.