Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liltatling

VIP Member
I've no idea why but the hand/fingers under the chin whilst she's talking really infuriates me. I could probably accept her shagging her brother at this point...the hand thing is the thing that tips me over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Kendell28

Guys, when I tell you I RAN to tattle after just seeing the latest photos. I have no words. I don’t wanna see anyone from that angle no matter what size you are. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

EssexHun

She's such a cunt!
I genuinely don't believe she's had a negative result. She has to be rushing back due to Hinder, she wouldn't rush back to work.
View attachment 1050295
Sorry you all have to look at that face.
This has pissed me off. “Been inside for so long” try being one of us poor sods Poopy, that has been inside for over 2 years to try and stay safe from twats like you that don’t give a shit about spreading COVID to other poor unsuspecting souls.
Yes, officially I don’t have to shield anymore but I’m choosing to be careful, work from home still (for which I’m grateful to be able to do) and only leaving my house for numerous face to face hospital appointments to see consultants and have treatment and for my vaccines (of which I’ve had 4 now).
She really has no idea has she. All the pratting around she has done throughout this pandemic, up and bloody down the country, not taking the rules seriously it’s no wonder she actually got COVID but still, so incredibly lucky she appears (I say appears as she has not posted to say she was very poorly) to have not suffered as much as a lot of people, all those poor souls and their families who have lost lives…
Sorry. Just pissed me right off. She does not appreciate how good she has it does she 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I did laugh at her saying she spends most of her life being tired from travelling. Likes she’s crossing time zones and continents. Instead of going from Edinburgh to Essex. Where she’s sitting on a train and then being looked after like she’s an actual child at home. I’d give my right leg to be as tired as her 😂
Poppy’s face reading this thread
156D191E-DD0A-4F77-B2B2-F05746FC0CE0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Sozhun

VIP Member
I’m still in shock over her going to The Balmoral twice in 24hrs but especially this morning for a solo breakfast. Hope Archie doesn’t have a bunny otherwise he might find it boiling in a pot 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I can’t imagine anyone being turned on by that
Whilst I agree that the pictures are a bit much and should be kept private. I'm a fat girl, have lipedeoma so my legs look similar to hers and wow that comment really stung a little 🥲

That being said I cannot stand her and I didn't even know about her until I came on tattle 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Em_

VIP Member
What a selfish twat, travelling when she knew she had covid, she obviously knew, whatever she says.

Em_

VIP Member
Sorry to derail, bit Hinder is quite refreshing for the plus size community, dresses well, isn't a catfish and doesn't wear ITS crap. Is the same height and size as me, it's nice to see how clothes fit her.
It's nice to find some plus size accounts where they haven't sold out yet.

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
Does she genuinely thinks people will believe that is her leg and not her stomach? She gives it big licks with the love your body stuff but never actually shows her own. Hidden behind the sink. Either show your true self or shut the fuck up about all the bopo crap the rest of the time.

Reactions: 26

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
I’d put money on the fact she either a) didn’t take a LFT before she travelled so she could at least reconcile with herself that she didn’t know she was positive or b) knew full well she was positive and travelled anyway. She’s a disgusting, selfish beast of a human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Three hours ago she wasn’t ready to wear a bra, makeup or tights… 13 minutes ago she’s showing the world her clam.. I just can’t 🤮🤮

I’m pretty much her size but not that big of an overhang and you couldn’t pay me £100,000 to even put that on let alone take a picture and broadcast it to the world. I’m all for body positivity but jesus fucking christ. It looks so uncomfortable! Perhaps Hinder and Archie did meet and she’s trying to show him what he’s missing 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24