Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a selfish twit, travelling when she knew she had covid, she obviously knew, whatever she says.

Reactions: 27
She’s beyond. She was almost certainly positive when she travelled down south. Rotten woman. And we know she can’t travel without £35 worth of M&S snacks so you can be sure her mask was more off than on during the journey!!! Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fancy risking your parents’ health like that, not to mention the poor people on the train. Even if she doesn’t give a duck about strangers, surely she cares about her mum and dad staying well? Obviously not.

Reactions: 17
She’s beyond. She was almost certainly positive when she travelled down south. Rotten woman. And we know she can’t travel without £35 worth of M&S snacks so you can be sure her mask was more off than on during the journey!!! Urgh.
If I didn't want to get blocked, I'd send her a message.

Reactions: 15
She’s a selfish twit. I don’t believe for one second she did lateral flows before she got on that train.

I’d put money on the fact she either a) didn’t take a LFT before she travelled so she could at least reconcile with herself that she didn’t know she was positive or b) knew full well she was positive and travelled anyway. She’s a disgusting, selfish beast of a human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Agree with all the above! She knew she was unwell the second she stepped foot on that train ...and then got in the car with her elderly dad. What a selfish horrible human being she is...

What a bleeping disgrace of a human, who risks passing it on to so many people for literally no reason .. bleep

Because she felt tit she should have done a PCR. BINGO though!! Tattle called it 100% well done to us ❤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolute bleeping wanker 🤬
It just make me so angry, my son had to go for a PCR to go back to school after being sent home with a head ache…. He’s 9! And this absolute cretin travels the length and breadth of the country knowing she wasn’t well 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
If she says she tests negative tomorrow and Wednesday (she needs two negatives for early release) I'll call bs or she was testing positive long before Wednesday

She needs a negative test tomorrow to travel back up on Wednesday so she’s basically hoping for the world’s quickest case of Covid here, isn’t she? duck off, Poppy. You absolute danger.

Reactions: 11
She's an absolute bleep! If I had any symptoms at all I wouldn't risk anyone else until I got a pcr test!

Reactions: 12
I'm so mad! She couldn't give a duck.
Iv got elderly grandparents and if I even have a sniffle or a cough I wouldn't risk going near them. I know lateral flows arnt always accurate and that's why we've done pcrs this week as we both had symptoms. (We are positive and my partners lfs were negative. Mine were mixed. Have been positive every day since.
My friend was still testing positive on day 15 even though she was legally allowed out on day 10 she stayed in to protect others because she works from home so could.
There's no bleeping excuse for her stupid cunty behaviour and all the people she's probably passed it on to when she full well known she was unwell.
I bleeping ate her!!!!!

And I hope archie is and hinder and shagging right this minute and he's telling her he's not used to being able to find the hole 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
i know people that have had covid and a negative lateral flow followed by a positive PCR but surely if you felt that I’ll you would go and get a PCR even if she didn’t care about others surely she would care about her family? I can’t believe tattle called it 😂

Reactions: 14
Yup as we expected! She knew fine well she had it when she hopped on a train for three hours! She’s shocking!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.