Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon pops and Archie 2.0 is happening but she will keep it under wraps. They did both make it insta official so there must be something there. Plus it seems like poppy is the kind of “gal” that can’t handle any competition. I’m all for team hinder tho 😂

I reckon pops and Archie 2.0 is happening but she will keep it under wraps. They did both make it insta official so there must be something there. Plus it seems like poppy is the kind of “gal” that can’t handle any competition. I’m all for team hinder tho 😂
I think the sneaky tags at balmoral is a hint to everyone. But he doesn’t want anyone to know. I could be completely off and she’s a massive stalker

Also just to add. Hinder did a haul tonight, and I loved it. She admitted she’s having to buy her bigger size a lot more now and that maybe she’s just gained weight. Love she’s realistic.

Reactions: 17

I think the sneaky tags at balmoral is a hint to everyone. But he doesn’t want anyone to know. I could be completely off and she’s a massive stalker
I saw he'd posted stories to his Instagram from Islay over the weekend so I'm not sure how he could be in 2 places at once? He doesn't strike me as a man that plays games with his Instagram tbh.

I could be wrong...and more fool him if he has taken her back. He seems a decent guy and she really isn't decent at all!

Reactions: 5
No, Archie, no... run !
If you can run with those skinny jeans 🤣

It's not like limpy Poppy can run a lot either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s as subtle as a brick if she is trying to hint at something between her and Archie. Tagging in the Balmoral is the opposite of subtle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When we met her family and was at a party under her garden, we were trying to figure out which one he was and he was. Cam was sat under an arch, so hence Archie. He also gets called chilli fingers as well, personally I prefer Archie, I can't think of him as anything else now.

Meant when he met her family, not we 🤦🏼‍♀️
THats so funny
Idk why, I always associate in my head he’s scotch egg cause of the insta handle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also just to add. Hinder did a haul tonight, and I loved it. She admitted she’s having to buy her bigger size a lot more now and that maybe she’s just gained weight. Love she’s realistic.
I like her too, she seems down to earth. Maybe we should start an appreciation thread 😆

Reactions: 6

YOu know, I’ve been watching her stories here and there and obvs taken in her mannerisms and I think she is quite attractive

Reactions: 2
I literally love hinder she's so true to who she is !! For a smaller influencer she'd influence me much more than flakes r us...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Arch appears to have a younger brother, you definitely cannot confused them.
He was also in Islay almost two weeks ago.

However did Poppy not go for dessert and coffee with a female? I thought I saw that on her stories but now I'm not sure.

Reactions: 2
I literally love hinder she's so true to who she is !! For a smaller influencer she'd influence me much more than flakes r us...
Howling "flakes r us" that needs to be in the next thread title 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Again, eating with mouth wide open...

I think it’s got to the point now, she’s stretched her stomach and is building up her appetite more now

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Again, eating with mouth wide open...

I think it’s got to the point now, she’s stretched her stomach and is building up her appetite more now
Aww, how sweet that she's sharing her cake with her boyfriend 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Watching her and Ben eating those cupcakes was bleeping grotesque 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.