Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said a few times that drying clothes is an issue as she has to hang them up in her flat so she's definitely not washing her clothes regularly ! She needs to have a word with her mate Jess about a dehumidifier 🥴

She's been shilling clothes constantly recently and banging on about how much she loves them so why isn't she wearing some of them on these nights out ? Could it be that she's sent all of them back ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd always wash anything wore on a night out as it wouldn't be fresh.

I did see the pizza box and it was pretty obvious she was chowing some down whilst drinking water. I did wonder if it was her brothers left overs as couldn't see her carrying it and it's hard to get late night food in Edinburgh as they changed a lot of hot food licenses

Reactions: 10
I suppose the larger you are the more often you’ll need to wash your clothes.
Lol this was mean and unnecessary….

BUT this is poppy we’re talking about and she is absolutely gross 🤢 she would never wash her stockings as much and after a night out I would absolutely wash my clothes and not re wear them. I’m actually anal about this, sitting on Bar stools, sitting on toilets, buses - GOD ONLY knows how filthy that skirt would be. Poppy acts like a teenager, if I hadn’t seen her and was just going by her stories I would swear she was 18

Reactions: 9
This is ridiculous. Yes weight doesn't help but a lot of thin people sweat a lot too. And sweating doesn't mean stinking btw. That's the point of having a good hygiene (at any size).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was her brother’s Munchie Box.

Why do I feel dirty typing that?
I just can't believe he'd have leftovers, with what we've seen he eats

Rude much, yes I must be massive so need to wash my clothes after I've worn them, I'm obviously a dirty stinky mess 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm actually laughing out loud as to how this thread just derails into farcical comments. I'm sure the other poster wasn't inferring because people are larger they have to wash their clothes more often because that's just nonsense yes and nobody honestly thinks that ? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Size has absolutely nothing to do with how often you wash your clothes. Ffs. That’s just utter nonsense. I’m with @Em_ I 100% wash everything I wear daily, no not jackets but jeans, skirt, tops… no it’s not because I’m fat (I am fat but that’s not the reason why) it’s because I like to and want to. The end

• Heart
This is turning into the Jess thread 2.0 where it just descents into madness like cottagepiegate and spamgate and whatever else 😂!!! Wonder if they both tucked into Ben’s leftover munchie box for lunch? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she will disappear back to Essex when Hinder arrives in Edinburgh? 🤔

• Haha
I've noticed she's not tagged the Balmoral in since Archie's been back in Edinburgh, her plan to get his attention mustn't have worked.

Reactions: 6
Just to join in the clothes washing debate - I'm a minger. As in I'll wear jeans 10+ times before washing them. I'm trying to break the habit as I'm a bloody adult and I have access to a washer and dryer but yeah.

I'm big, and with me it stems from washing clothes and then them not fitting 'the same' -jeans too tight, tops hanging wrong - after washing. So it's a habit I'm in. Maybe she feels the same?

Reactions: 6
I find it rather entertaining when people get offended by other posters whilst also posting on a gossip site 🤣

• Haha
Hopefully we can all agree that if we wore something on a night out - something that we know (going by her stories) will be sweaty and most likely have spilled drinks down it (if not food) - we'd wash it before wearing again.

Whether we do the same for our every day clothes that, typically, stay cleaner is irrelevant.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.