Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is still pining over Archie. It was ages ago, it was a flash-in-the-pan thing and yet she constantly refers to it and it isn’t a co-incidence she is in the Balmoral all the time now. Like a teenage crush only it’s a grown woman with stalking tendencies. Poor Archie.

Reactions: 15
Speaking of hiding size, I've just watched unwrittenchloee do a try on haul on her stories and she's hidden everything she's tried on with an oversized blazer when trying to show what it's like...what's the point?! Surprised there isn't a thread on her, the fake tan stained hands and a highlight with stories of her boyfriend called 'HIM' make my toes curl.
The tan is hideous isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Speaking of hiding size, I've just watched unwrittenchloee do a try on haul on her stories and she's hidden everything she's tried on with an oversized blazer when trying to show what it's like...what's the point?! Surprised there isn't a thread on her, the fake tan stained hands and a highlight with stories of her boyfriend called 'HIM' make my toes curl.
i think she’s got a belly she’s always trying to hide in spite of the whole body confident thing!

Reactions: 3
This urge she has to suddenly post that she sleeps naked is hilarious and gross especially after revealing she left a pile of skin behind last time she was naked in the sunbed. Hinders presence has definitely rattled her cage. Unfortunately for her Hinder is way more attractive and funny so I doubt Archie will be running back to her anytime soon ..she might want to try and hold onto some of her dignity..put her clothes back on and stop acting like a desperate stalker !

In her bio it says „mid size“. I‘d call her plus size.
I think she's more a size 18 than a 16 but she wears both sizes on occasion.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to derail, bit Hinder is quite refreshing for the plus size community, dresses well, isn't a catfish and doesn't wear ITS crap. Is the same height and size as me, it's nice to see how clothes fit her.
It's nice to find some plus size accounts where they haven't sold out yet.

Reactions: 27
This urge she has to suddenly post that she sleeps naked is hilarious and gross especially after revealing she left a pile of skin behind last time she was naked in the sunbed. Hinders presence has definitely rattled her cage. Unfortunately for her Hinder is way more attractive and funny so I doubt Archie will be running back to her anytime soon ..she might want to try and hold onto some of her dignity..put her clothes back on and stop acting like a desperate stalker !

I think she's more a size 18 than a 16 but she wears both sizes on occasion.
Especially given that she seems to rarely change her bedding 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ok this is getting weird now. Both posted a reel of the same TikTok as their latest grid post…shots fired 🔫
I think whatever your view on either of them, grown women doing TikTok trends or transitions is toe curling beyond belief. I hate it all so much 🥲

Reactions: 21
Looking through Archie’s follow list there are a lot of plus size ladies, I think he might be a bit of a player
Knew it! 🤣🤣🤣 would love to know what those people said to poppy to warn her when she was dating him!! I mean each to their own like but I just don't see the attraction myself 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I'd forgotten about that, she really is a stalker, she needs help, well actually she needs friends that need to tell her to get a grip and to stop stalking Archie.
The problem is her friends are 12 years old like herself.
(And I am being really unfair to most 12 yrs old)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like the look of hinder and we have similar styles but why does she filter her face the same colour as her hair? It’s beyond confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hinder actually has a much better figure than Poppy. I need to see her stood with Archie for comparison to see how much we really are cat fished…

Reactions: 5
Hinder actually has a much better figure than Poppy. I need to see her stood with Archie for comparison to see how much we really are cat fished…
I mean, they’re worlds apart let’s be real. Poppy is like a deflated balloon with a shelf for an arse. Hinder actually has a shape!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.