Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she genuinely thinks people will believe that is her leg and not her stomach? She gives it big licks with the love your body stuff but never actually shows her own. Hidden behind the sink. Either show your true self or shut the duck up about all the bopo crap the rest of the time.

Reactions: 26
I was trying to figure out how far up she had pulled those pants and then I stopped before I vomited 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’ve just been put off my tea with that lingerie picture, can you imagine the sight of what’s hiding behind that sink… Jesus Christ!

Oh my god that is a crafty photoshop fail! Well spotted 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just been put off my tea with that lingerie picture, can you imagine the sight of what’s hiding behind that sink… Jesus Christ!

Oh my god that is a crafty photoshop fail! Well spotted 😂😂😂😂
Another one for her brother's wankbank 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I really hate to sound like a cow but no. Just no. Lord knows I’m a very big girl myself but she cannot possibly look in the mirror and think she looks nice like that. And for me, as a big girl, looking at that picture would in no way make me want to click a link and buy it. It’s like What Laura Loves. I’m all for body positivity but dress to compliment your shape without making yourself look feckin ridiculous in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think the bra even does up at the back, she’s clutching it tight to her side with her arm.

I agree with what people are saying, why spout on about loving your body and then hide it behind a sink. I don’t love my body so I wouldn’t show it at all - but she says she fully accepts her body - if she did then she wouldn’t be hiding half of it.

Also, look at the shape of the shower door…….

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh wow anyone else think she’s done this so ol’ Archie boy wonder dick of the micro influencers sees it?
That pic has definitely been edited as well

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fancy going to the trouble of editing a selfie only to end up looking like that. Try harder, Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The underwear clearly is far to small ..no doubt when she was begging for the freebie she told them the wrong size !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.