Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three hours ago she wasn’t ready to wear a bra, makeup or tights… 13 minutes ago she’s showing the world her clam.. I just can’t 🤮🤮

I’m pretty much her size but not that big of an overhang and you couldn’t pay me £100,000 to even put that on let alone take a picture and broadcast it to the world. I’m all for body positivity but jesus bleeping christ. It looks so uncomfortable! Perhaps Hinder and Archie did meet and she’s trying to show him what he’s missing 😂
Also you cut the yellow makeup head😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Poppy my treasure.. please stop this. Take all the sexy photos you like for your yourself and boyfriends tinder flings etc.. keep something back for yourself and whoever you may meet.
You shouldn’t be influencing girls to show their bits and bobs on the internet even if it is in the name of body positivity. Come on now. Pop the camera down, and have a think about getting a real job.

Reactions: 15
My thoughts exactly! Rushed straight here to comment the same and I don’t usually even look at this thread 😂
Must say I always think she has a very pretty face though, if I was her I’d get on some biologics for the psoriasis (I’m on that medication for mine) and have a tummy tuck (which I’d definitely be up for too!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There must be a reason.
Much as I comment about her here, I would never directly comment on her SM but I'm sure there are lots that don't hold back.

Still comments from what I can see?
I can only see 1 comment 🤔

Must say I always think she has a very pretty face though, if I was her I’d get on some biologics for the psoriasis (I’m on that medication for mine) and have a tummy tuck (which I’d definitely be up for too!)
She's way off being eligible for a tummy tuck and I'm not sure anything will fix her thighs...she really has done some irreversible damage to her body

I couldn’t get to tattle fast enough when I saw the pictures.

Looks like I’m not the only one…You guys don’t disappoint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but what the duck!?
I’m all for body positivist but that is too much. Honestly she needs to tone it down she looks like a tin of corned beef. 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her makeup looks very sultry, I don’t mind her hair and the bra looks great. It’s the full length, I don’t care, it’s not sexy. I don’t think you need to be a size 0 to dress in sexy underwear but there comes a point the body just does not look sexy. The pose from behind is especially unflattering, I just feel like her ass has ate her thing, not a sexy look.

Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine anyone being turned on by that
Whilst I agree that the pictures are a bit much and should be kept private. I'm a fat girl, have lipedeoma so my legs look similar to hers and wow that comment really stung a little 🥲

That being said I cannot stand her and I didn't even know about her until I came on tattle 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Comments are back ...as you were lads !!

Lovely for her that she's getting the positive comments and attention she clearly craves but I wonder how many are genuine ..

Reactions: 4
Comments are back ...as you were lads !!

Lovely for her that she's getting the positive comments and attention she clearly craves but I wonder how many are genuine ..
None. They just can’t be. It makes me cringe so much. I think the world is laughing at her behind her back and she doesn’t know.

• Sad
Every time I swiped to the next photo, I expected to see her full-on squatting over the mirror. Thankful for small mercies right now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I came here first and had to sprint to Instagram....my goodness. I mean a couple of the photos are lovely but the first and the one with a mini over hang over the strap..... I just can't.

I mean each to their own but they are quite revealing and just unnecessary

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.