Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Trace didn't want it sharing on Poppy's stories...she knew she'd throw them down her fat gob and make people feel ill. Little did Trace know her boyfriend Ben would get in on the action too.
Need to have a good scrub and get some veg down them the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've followed her for a while, she's actually quite sweet and I think shy. She posts some lovely outfits ..I agree sometimes how she presents the clothes is odd and I don't understand why you would use a filter which disguises the true colour of the items 🤔 but she's definitely one of the more genuine amongst the plus size lot.
Just had a nosey and I still haven’t seen her without a filter lol

Why on earth do they trek to Toby carvery....it's a Wednesday night, it's not on her way home and unless they drive its a two buses job.

I go to Toby with my Granny.... it really is just for the glutony with them

Reactions: 4
Uni to finish working two (half) days a week in a bag shop... yes, interesting.

Does she have a diploma at least?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who takes a picture of their sister like that?! Surely you turn the light off and make a swift exit and pretend it never happened

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How is this normal? It would be more normal to duck out as soon as you saw 🍑 and assume that when she wakes up she can turn the light off etc!

I’ve never known siblings like them…. Can’t imagine taking such a picture, let alone sharing it with family and even worse: Poppy posts it online! 😳

Boundaries man…. Where are they?!

Reactions: 15
I swear they are trying to be insesty on purpose. Who does that! He probs took the pic for his wank bank 🤢
And if he did happen to see her like that the normal brotherly thing to do would be to make sure she's OK, cover her modesty and make sure she's comfortable....not take a pic the freaks!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.