Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, when I tell you I RAN to tattle after just seeing the latest photos. I have no words. I don’t wanna see anyone from that angle no matter what size you are. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I just don’t know how you look at those and think oh I look hot. None of that works, it looks horrendous and uncomfortable. Those upper legs and knees just look painful

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am SPEECHLESS…. Trotting round in the flat wearing that when her brother/boyfriend is there. That first photo is revolting, can you imagine what her fanny looks like 🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Fair enough if she feels good and thinks she looks good but half of those pictures are for the private album.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Three hours ago she wasn’t ready to wear a bra, makeup or tights… 13 minutes ago she’s showing the world her clam.. I just can’t 🤮🤮

I’m pretty much her size but not that big of an overhang and you couldn’t pay me £100,000 to even put that on let alone take a picture and broadcast it to the world. I’m all for body positivity but jesus bleeping christ. It looks so uncomfortable! Perhaps Hinder and Archie did meet and she’s trying to show him what he’s missing 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure this is what the Brand had in mind for advertising their lingerie. I'm all for being confident and happy with your body but no body is looking at those pictures and thinking wow she looks sexy. And all those fake comments from the instahuns- curvy Lucie commenting she looks 🔥 - there is no way on this earth that vile vacuous creature means that sincerely!

Reactions: 14
There definitely is something a bit desperate about the posts! These have got to be some of the most flesh baring we’ve seen! She’s definitely trying to get archies attention!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.