Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dvq2211

I can't see her stories, wonder if I've been blocked

Ah, I hadn't paid attention to her stories, wonder if it's a pre record? She didn't make a big announcement about travelling back.
This is possible. That’s a poppy thing to do

Rnttfl

Chatty Member
So am a nosy bitch 🥳

It turns out milly was 30 on the 9th of jan can anyone remember if poppy did any post about her essex bestie being 30
I think Milly's birthday is in March according to her previous posts. That photo you are referring to must be someone else's birthday as she writes that 30 is around the corner

Blahblah93

VIP Member
She was a size 32 but no one knew this until she posted that photo of her in the car. She really is the queen of angles. In terms of sizing now who knows? Let’s say she is a size 24. There is on average 5-6 kilos per dress size. 32-24 is 8 dress sizes times that by 6 kilos and it’s about 48 kilos which is absolutely piss weak for 2 lots of weight loss surgeries. She should have lost 40 plus kilos in the first 6 months. She really did ruin her surgery.
Does anyone have that photo? Tried looking through the thread but couldn't find it.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
What dress is this? Just looked and can’t see anything like it but wouldn’t be surprised. She doesn’t seem the type to leave dead skin flakes though surely🤣 some of the dresses/items she’s selling on for £40!! Is this already including postage? Or just for the item? Can’t help but feel she’s desperate for cash
I just looked and the dress is gone
It was a navy dress actually lots of the stuff has been taken down it sold

Grootyou

I didn't do the liver reduction diet for my sleeve surgery but I went to turkey and from what I can gather it's a bit of a free for all at the hospital I went to, still I got out alive...

I'm 15 months post op and can eat a fair bit more lately but still nothing like what poppy has been able to put away from pretty much the beginning. I do know a woman who had a bypass and had almost no restriction ever, she could eat a full Sunday roast from the beginning. I have no explanation for it.