Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her stories but from what I can gather she had her brother make her bed. I would rather die than let my brother make my bed. This is soooo weird to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her stories but from what I can gather she had her brother make her bed. I would rather die than let my brother make my bed. This is soooo weird to me.
She was in the bath and Ben put on her bed sheet and setup the electric blanket for her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They do have a strange relationship. It's obvious now that her parents and brother/boyfriend have done everything for her. The fact she can't even change a bed or take rubbish out. I'd be so embarrassed if as a parent I'd sent that our into the world.
Also, it doesn't sound like she's washed her new bedding, or even the bedding she had on her bed, rank 🤢

Reactions: 5
question as I’m pretty uneducated in the world of WLS. If by some miracle Poppy decided to eat properly and go to the gym (parallel universe tit) could she save her weight loss surgery and revert it back to how it should be ? Or once it’s stretched and fucked, is it exactly that ?

Reactions: 2
question as I’m pretty uneducated in the world of WLS. If by some miracle Poppy decided to eat properly and go to the gym (parallel universe tit) could she save her weight loss surgery and revert it back to how it should be ? Or once it’s stretched and fucked, is it exactly that ?
My understanding of WLS is that it controls the size of your stomach so by default you can only consume so much hence the weight loss but..and this is the grey area, it is possible to stretch the pouch you are left with by over eating which I think is what she has done so pretty much she is able to eat in quantity again so no weight loss. She also eats highly calorific food and has done from the very start after her surgery. I think the general consensus is that she has abused her 2nd surgery and that is why she is still a size 26 almost 18 months later.

She could do a pouch reset but it would require ALOT of hard work. So for reference I was done in 2017, lost about 60 kilos. In 2019/2020 I had a really traumatic year , I lost a baby and my mum got sick and I turned to food. I gained 20 kilos back. In 2021 I decided to start calorie counting and walking because I truly felt like crap gaining that weight. Anyway I’m back down to my old weight and now after the year of cutting down my foods I can no longer eat huge meals anymore. She could absolutely turn this all around as she’s only a few years out. Although having said allll of this - I never did what she has done, I stayed away from alchohol and fizzy drinks and still do and don’t eat fatty carby foods. She may have screwed it up 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is what a pouch reset will do. I’m baffled she doesn’t seem to be going to her follow up appointments. This is what her surgical team does for a living and they deal with people regaining

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just checked out the lookalike. Much better style and look but without make up Poppy is prettier. It's a bit uncanny how alike they are and given she follows Poppy....incidently Poppy has this dress and wore it about a year ago. I only recognise it because I have it too. Poppy might even know she exists....until she reads this lol

Think Archie has got a bit too big for his boots if he thinks he has a chance 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two thingssss

1. I had a wee stalk back on her insta after the car picture was posted in here I thought DAMN. And from the picture from when she announced her WLS to now, I think it’s actually working. She might not be as fast as others but something happening. Agree mummy and daddy will most likely be forking out for an excess skin removal surgery 🙄🙄🙄

2. Does anybody else remember when she said on her insta story that some people had messaged her about Cam/Archie/chillifingers/malecatfish before going on a date with him???? I don’t know why I’m so invested but I really want to know what the rep the other people had dated him told her!

If that makes sense 😅

Reactions: 11
If you go to who someone follows on Instagram does it still listen them in chronological order ?

She could do a pouch reset but it would require ALOT of hard work. So for reference I was done in 2017, lost about 60 kilos. In 2019/2020 I had a really traumatic year , I lost a baby and my mum got sick and I turned to food. I gained 20 kilos back. In 2021 I decided to start calorie counting and walking because I truly felt like crap gaining that weight. Anyway I’m back down to my old weight and now after the year of cutting down my foods I can no longer eat huge meals anymore. She could absolutely turn this all around as she’s only a few years out. Although having said allll of this - I never did what she has done, I stayed away from alchohol and fizzy drinks and still do and don’t eat fatty carby foods. She may have screwed it up 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is what a pouch reset will do. I’m baffled she doesn’t seem to be going to her follow up appointments. This is what her surgical team does for a living and they deal with people regaining
I’m about 8 weeks post sleeve and she had a bypass from what I remember (could be wrong) so her stomach should only be 50ml (mines 100ml) so I don’t understand how she managed to eat so much so early on the restriction pain isn’t nice! I mean has she even had the surgery as I find it weird she mentioned it but has never followed it up with it went fine I’m x amount down I know she said she didn’t do it for weight loss but for her health (hips) but essentially she had to lose weight for her hips so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I just don’t get it. I look at my friends portions now and think how the duck do you eat all that and they haven’t had WLS x

Reactions: 7
I’m about 8 weeks post sleeve and she had a bypass from what I remember (could be wrong) so her stomach should only be 50ml (mines 100ml) so I don’t understand how she managed to eat so much so early on the restriction pain isn’t nice! I mean has she even had the surgery as I find it weird she mentioned it but has never followed it up with it went fine I’m x amount down I know she said she didn’t do it for weight loss but for her health (hips) but essentially she had to lose weight for her hips so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I just don’t get it. I look at my friends portions now and think how the duck do you eat all that and they haven’t had WLS x
Oh yeah I actually forgot she had the bypass! That’s even more strict than the sleeve

Two thingssss

1. I had a wee stalk back on her insta after the car picture was posted in here I thought DAMN. And from the picture from when she announced her WLS to now, I think it’s actually working. She might not be as fast as others but something happening. Agree mummy and daddy will most likely be forking out for an excess skin removal surgery 🙄🙄🙄

2. Does anybody else remember when she said on her insta story that some people had messaged her about Cam/Archie/chillifingers/malecatfish before going on a date with him???? I don’t know why I’m so invested but I really want to know what the rep the other people had dated him told her!

If that makes sense 😅
There’s absolutely no doubt or debating that she’s lost weight since surgery. But she’s still fucked it! If you reduce your stomach size, it makes sense you’d lose weight. But she’s nowhere near where she could be if she actually tried + exercised for general fitness and toning purposes. Typical Poppy: she’s done the bare minimum, if that. I’ve got no doubt she’s stretched her stomach back and is now regaining weight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
There’s absolutely no doubt or debating that she’s lost weight since surgery. But she’s still fucked it! If you reduce your stomach size, it makes sense you’d lose weight. But she’s nowhere near where she could be if she actually tried + exercised for general fitness and toning purposes. Typical Poppy: she’s done the bare minimum, if that. I’ve got no doubt she’s stretched her stomach back and is now regaining weight 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has lost weight but let’s face it she was a big girl pre op- the weight should have fallen off her in the pre op diet phase and then after at least the first few weeks whilst on soft/puree food!

Reactions: 6
Band then the bypass 🤪
Oh yes and she blamed the band for the first WLS failing and not the constant drinking and banquet style meals she was eating ..🙄

She has lost weight but let’s face it she was a big girl pre op- the weight should have fallen off her in the pre op diet phase and then after at least the first few weeks whilst on soft/puree food!
Does the pre op diet phase include enormous roast dinners and baked goods from the local Jewish bakery? Because that's what she was eating in the days leading to her surgery 18 months ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes and she blamed the band for the first WLS failing and not the constant drinking and banquet style meals she was eating ..🙄

Does the pre op diet phase include enormous roast dinners and baked goods from the local Jewish bakery? Because that's what she was eating in the days leading to her surgery 18 months ago!
Absolutely not 😂😂

• Haha
I thought the sleeve was a tool for like 12-18 months and by then you've lost the weight and your stomach returns to normal size. But that the bypass was forever like you'll never eat normal portions again. Maybe I got that wrong. I thought she'd had a sleeve because of this.

Reactions: 1
she never did a pre op! Which i find mental. Im on week 3 of a pre op diet ready for a bypass on the 30th. Can’t imagine why a surgeon would say it was safe not to do one, its there to shrink your liver so its easier to get to the stomach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.