Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh she has posted more stuff
And I swear on one of the dresses you can see all her dead skin it’s vile
I’ve no problem or issues with skin conditions but if your selling stuff on at that price get the whole lot dry cleaned

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh she has posted more stuff
And I swear on one of the dresses you can see all her dead skin it’s vile
I’ve no problem or issues with skin conditions but if your selling stuff on at that price get the whole lot dry cleaned
What dress is this? Just looked and can’t see anything like it but wouldn’t be surprised. She doesn’t seem the type to leave dead skin flakes though surely🤣 some of the dresses/items she’s selling on for £40!! Is this already including postage? Or just for the item? Can’t help but feel she’s desperate for cash

Reactions: 1
What dress is this? Just looked and can’t see anything like it but wouldn’t be surprised. She doesn’t seem the type to leave dead skin flakes though surely🤣 some of the dresses/items she’s selling on for £40!! Is this already including postage? Or just for the item? Can’t help but feel she’s desperate for cash
Postage is to be added, i wondered the same and then noticed that on the page it said 2nd class postage to be added.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Postage is to be added, i wondered the same and then noticed that on the page it said 2nd class postage to be added.
So just to clarify ...she's selling on gifted unwashed 2nd hand clothes at almost the original selling price plus adding on top the postage and she's only sending them 2nd class??
Wow ! Just when you thought she couldn't get anymore awful she surprises you !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So just to clarify ...she's selling on gifted unwashed 2nd hand clothes at almost the original selling price plus adding on top the postage and she's only sending them 2nd class??
Wow ! Just when you thought she couldn't get anymore awful she surprises you !
Yes, definitely just 2nd class as i just went back to check but seems she may have changed it and postage is included now.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I just looked and the dress is gone
It was a navy dress actually lots of the stuff has been taken down it sold

Way off with her pricing, she wouldn’t get anywhere near that for it on eBay… the sheep will be buying it all! If they looked they’d realise everything is in the sale now and less than half price and less that what poppy is charging. Bet it all smells of her sweaty guff and fusty from being crammed in her wardrobe 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That Yours gingham dress is £15 on their website - why would anyone buy it from her instead??

• Haha
  • Wow
That Yours gingham dress is £15 on their website - why would anyone buy it from her instead??
surely what she’s doing is illegal as she’s selling on used items for their normal price and she’s also refusing refunds which is also illegal because when purchasing something in the uk every person is entitled to a refund it’s illegal to refuse a refund

Reactions: 2
surely what she’s doing is illegal as she’s selling on used items for their normal price and she’s also refusing refunds which is also illegal because when purchasing something in the uk every person is entitled to a refund it’s illegal to refuse a refund
I mean, I don’t see that it’s any different to selling on eBay or Facebook marketplace, as long as they’re as described I don’t think legally she’s doing anything wrong (morally is a different question)

Reactions: 10
Yes, definitely just 2nd class as i just went back to check but seems she may have changed it and postage is included now.
Pretty sure 2nd class only allows compensation for items up to £25 too so if the items more than that are posted 2nd class and go missing then she/the buyer won’t be able to claim.

Guys I have a confession, I think she’s ‘influenced’ me to buy the fenty foundation 🙈
I bought it after she recommended it a while ago (the normal one not the hydrating one) and it is really good. I’m seeing myself out too guys 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.