Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Bet snag tights were thrilled to see the actual state of her tights in that ridiculous picture today of her arse..she's over stretched them to death so they are see through or they are worn out..

Peakyblinder

We’ll done both I had a sleeve in November 2021 🤞🏻🤞🏻 I loose as much as you both I’ve broken my ankle this week so I’ll have to be careful with my portions as not active at all but I’m like you if I have a fork full too many and I feel terrible
Thank you so much & congratulations! You will 100%! You won’t waste your chance to do it like a certain someone. As time passes I still can’t eat big meals but I can eat high calorie foods like chocolate, crisps and cheese but I’ll never give up 💪🏻 Will you 🥰 (Sorry to hear about your foot)

Thank you so much & congratulations! You will 100%! You won’t waste your chance to do it like a certain someone. As time passes I still can’t eat big meals but I can eat high calorie foods like chocolate, crisps and cheese but I’ll never give up 💪🏻 neither will you 🥰 (Sorry to hear about your foot)

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
She did mention that she was changing her medication, I also have psoriasis and arthritis so I know that the medication etc can have an effect on your humour

LilToes

VIP Member
When she was 18 she had a gastric band, not a sleeve. Her most recent surgery was a gastric bypass.

Thinking about it now, I wonder if her mentality is along the lines of: even if the bypass fails (she stretches her stomach) she can still have the sleeve at later date as a failsafe.
She might not be able to have a 3rd surgery due to scarring though so if she doesn’t start doing something now she might not have that third option. Especially as she’s has WLS twice now and she’s only 29

Romy

VIP Member
There’s absolutely no way she’s been sleeping with anyone, we’d have all of been informed of the deed and how good bad or indifferent it was. This is all a ploy to make Archie jealous as she can she he’s snooping about other people. I’ve done the dating/tinder thing in Edinburgh and it’s brutal, I really do not believe for one second that she has a line of men after her.

I watched ever and I’m sure she said 33. I’ll stand corrected 😊
What do you mean by brutal?

MJx

Chatty Member
She had the bypass and you won’t end up like her, I know so many people who have the surgery and poppy is the only failure I’ve seen
That’s scary - her new stomach is the size of your 2 thumbs put together- how has she not been poorly over eating ?