Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also love that she thinks some rando fuckboy from tinder ghosting her is the same scenario as someone in an actual commited relationship. šŸ˜‚ ā€œJust leaveā€ šŸ™„ grow up Poppy hun, plz.

7BB77B85-6932-4F46-AFD6-1BC950CF5781.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As an adult hasnā€™t she had one relationship and then a four week fling with Archie. I think sheā€™s still mortified she was giving it the ā€˜when you know, you knowā€™

sheā€™s got some front to be giving fashion advise with the way she dresses. But relationship advice?!?! Sheā€™s fully taking the piss with that one hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she in the bath on her stories talking about making herself happy. Youā€™re not going through a divorce hun, you were in a ā€œrelationshipā€ for a few weeks. Get a grip.

Reactions: 13
I always eyeroll at the fact she clearly scripts these sermons, and then wallows their in her full makeup pretending she's hiding her nipples when we all know her nipples are down soaking happily on top of her belly!

But seriously who has a bath in full makeup and then gets out of the bath still in full makeup šŸ¤”

And I love the fact she's implying she was seeing someone 6 weeks ago ..you know 6 weeks ago when she was travelling up and down the country weekly to Essex! She's such a liar it's hilarious šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's replaced lads with pals now. Her mum or one of her 3 friends need to tell her to get measured for a bra, they shouldn't be that droopy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's replaced lads with pals now. Her mum or one of her 3 friends need to tell her to get measured for a bra, they shouldn't be that droopy.
I was just looking at the picture thinking they seem to be low but tucked to the side? I know all boobs are different but seems weird to look considering she has a bra on?

Reactions: 3
Pal is quite commonly used in Scotland, itā€™s on a par with using the word Mate.

Pal is quite commonly used in Scotland, itā€™s on a par with using the word Mate.
It's just the fact she was using lads and now pal, I found it amusing. I've noticed she occasionally drops in Scottish words, like she's trying to fit in.

Reactions: 6
As a Scot, I think I can speak for all of Scotland to say that sheā€™ll never fit in. Too obnoxious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So i had that spotty dress she had on in that reel and there is NO WAY she is wearing a 22. Iā€™m a size 16 and couldnā€™t get the to fit. She would need to size up at least 3x to get one that fitted her

Reactions: 6
Spending the afternoon doing admin in bed watching a series???
Last Friday was my admin day (i'm self employed) I sat at my desk from around 8am-3pm
without even music on so I could concentrate and get it all done. She's a bleeping joke. Admin! Probably emailing some brands for some freebies, giving people relationship advice LOL and seeing if she can get anymore benefits.
She's a lazy obnoxious bleep isn't she

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Absolute shovels

I used to find poppy really relatable and funny but itā€™s becoming more and more apparent how false she is. And now Iā€™m disappointed because I thought Iā€™d found an advocate for plus size (Iā€™m around poppys size) but she honestly just does it for the Ā£Ā£Ā£ l, sheā€™s lost all credibility and now her fake laugh drives me INSANE

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ohhh noooo. I am absolutely cringing for her. Why would you tag your exs place of work in a story? šŸ™ˆ A cup of tea is hardly riveting content, it could have gone unposted.
Why are her friends not intervening and telling her to let it go? The desperation just oozes off her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.