Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see her stories, wonder if I've been blocked

Ah, I hadn't paid attention to her stories, wonder if it's a pre record? She didn't make a big announcement about travelling back.
This is possible. That’s a poppy thing to do

I have that top and to be fair it rides up like a mother fucker!!
I dont mind the top its the fact she chose that bra underneath if she knows it rides up! It wouldn't look as bad with a plain bra but that one she always wears is 👎🏻

Reactions: 4
Are there restrictions in Scotland? I can't understand why someone who is youngish and single would head back to Essex in NYE and not go out in Edinburgh, it's supposed to be amazing at NYE.
I hate NYE, but I can't see Poppy hating it.

Reactions: 2
Are there restrictions in Scotland? I can't understand why someone who is youngish and single would head back to Essex in NYE and not go out in Edinburgh, it's supposed to be amazing at NYE.
Yes there’s restrictions still. I live in Newcastle and lots of Scottish travelled here for last night. Can’t see the fuss of new year myself. I couldn’t be arsed traveling back and forth to Essex. Don’t know why she stays in Edinburgh. It’s my fav city ever and she just doesn’t use it to its potential. I’d love to live there.

Yeah, all parties were cancelled. There were no street parties or large events allowed.

Reactions: 1
Ah, I can see why she travelled back if she couldn't go out

Ah, I can see why she travelled back if she couldn't go out
So she travelled all back there and stayed in at her folks house ! 🤣

She doesn't actually have any Scottish friends! Everyone she spends time in Edinburgh with travels there from England..says it all really.

Reactions: 9
Yeah most things were cancelled but there was still plenty to do. I’m beside the beach and it was such a lovely atmosphere, everyone in their own little groups but still enjoying the night. I genuinely don’t think she has any friends up here, it’s only ever that Sarah girl. Never hear about her with work mates or anyone else really, no wonder she went back home, I’d not want to be on my own either.

Yeah most things were cancelled but there was still plenty to do. I’m beside the beach and it was such a lovely atmosphere, everyone in their own little groups but still enjoying the night. I genuinely don’t think she has any friends up here, it’s only ever that Sarah girl. Never hear about her with work mates or anyone else really, no wonder she went back home, I’d not want to be on my own either.
I can't imagine anyone wanting to be her friend, she's a horrible person. I guess if Sarah had plans and Milly was with her boyfriend, she'd have no one. She should just move back to Essex

Reactions: 2
There literally is no point to her living in Scotland, you can get a 10 hours a week job anywhere. Her brothers moved there so she isn’t alone… just wasting her parents money being there and back and forth all the time!

Reactions: 16
There literally is no point to her living in Scotland, you can get a 10 hours a week job anywhere. Her brothers moved there so she isn’t alone… just wasting her parents money being there and back and forth all the time!
Do we know why she actually lives there? Is it just so she can say she lives in Edinburgh? Seems pointless really - can’t get my head around it

Reactions: 6
Do we know why she actually lives there? Is it just so she can say she lives in Edinburgh? Seems pointless really - can’t get my head around it
She literally went there , liked it then moved there . I could understand if she had a good job there, fab life, enjoyed the city etc. But she basically eats , gets pissed and spends most of her life on a train 😂. I mean working in the bag shop 2 times a week is hardly a reason to live there.

Reactions: 11
She literally went there , liked it then moved there . I could understand if she had a good job there, fab life, enjoyed the city etc. But she basically eats , gets pissed and spends most of her life on a train 😂. I mean working in the bag shop 2 times a week is hardly a reason to live there.
The mind boggles

It’s not even as though she loves the culture when she’s there, she gets a taxi everywhere!

Reactions: 12
Has she fallen out with Hagrid now? She hasn't seen her for a while.

• Haha
She is going against everything ….the Scottish government reminded people this week not to cross border to party, and this is exactly what she has done. She is a walking Covid positive advert, and has no shame in the fact she could possibly kill a loved one by passing this onto a family or close member of the family. She has no shame at all….a self centred spoilt entitled lazy brat, that’s our Poppy!

Reactions: 12
She is going against everything ….the Scottish government reminded people this week not to cross border to party, and this is exactly what she has done. She is a walking Covid positive advert, and has no shame in the fact she could possibly kill a loved one by passing this onto a family or close member of the family. She has no shame at all….a self centred spoilt entitled lazy brat, that’s our Poppy!
She is and this is petty and ridiculous but I'm honestly annoyed that she's never got covid. I had it a month ago, due to my daughter's school and have been so careful and yet she does whatever she wants with no regard to a time else and has never caught it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.