Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is probably the most disgusting thing I’ve ever written on here but Poppy looks like her vaj smells. I’m sorry 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She did mention that she was changing her medication, I also have psoriasis and arthritis so I know that the medication etc can have an effect on your humour

She’s certainly not herself is she lads 😅😅😅 what do we reckon is going on?
Attention seeking? Complete lack of any awareness of how privileged she is ?
It's a tough time of year for a lot of people, she has so much to be grateful for but she won't see it that way.

It also makes an absolute mockery of all the 'happiest I've ever been ' sermons / bollox. She's soo fake!

Reactions: 8
I didn't want to see food in her mouth, she needs to learn to close that ugly mouth of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1. The fact she hasn’t ironed that monstrosity of a shirt for an ad is ridiculous. Lazy bleep.

2.The outfit is an absolute tit show.

3.The faces are also a tit show.

4. I see the sight of her belly overhang in those god awful clothes wasn’t enough for her to put the bleeping quality street down and she’s chewing likea cow on her stories. Even brother HAGRID mentioned eating fruit and she said no… like Poppy there’s your issue. Put the butter, carbs and sweet treats down and get a bleeping grip of yourself.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely thought that outfit was pyjamas! I was wondering… who wears high heels with pyjamas!? Then realised it was actual clothes 😳 as if she’d ever wear this out of the house 😆 it doesn’t even fit her!

D25209C4-4DD2-4EB2-A858-945C0A3E79BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.