Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy the twit has liked that vile Adam Frisby's post. I wonder if she's trying to get a Collab with them, although they only seem to go up to a size 28, so the clothes probably won't fit her

Reactions: 3
Someone show me LJ I can’t remember which one she is
She's the very immature petite blonde one that used to leap on her in various hottubs with a spider man outfit on ..they did Q&As together thinking they were some hilarious double act. She seemed nice but was incredibly immature and together they were very irritating.

Reactions: 7
Yeah LJ was the friend she met, presumably on Instagram, met up with her and booked an Airbnb for the weekend. Fannied about taking thirst trap pictures 🙄 and a photoshoot in a field. Twats!

Reactions: 2
How much is a train ticket from Edinburgh to London? Apart from anything else it must be costing her a fortune!

Reactions: 6
That’s mum and dads kitchen
I can't see her stories, wonder if I've been blocked

Ah, I hadn't paid attention to her stories, wonder if it's a pre record? She didn't make a big announcement about travelling back.

Reactions: 1
The annoying one, although they are all annoying. She's the one she went in holiday with during covid and she wore a Spiderman mask.
Thanks! I remember now! Yes, very annoying!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.