Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful and she'll never wear that out of the house.
Screenshot_20220109-151131.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How does she look at herself in that get up and think I look hot ? And why oh why does every outfit require thick black tights and those bloody enormous boots ? If she had attempted sheer tights and heels it wouldn't have been any more believable as an outfit she would wear ever but at least it would have been a massive improvement on that mess !

Reactions: 7
Oh Poppy no Hun, if James Bond was a woman he would have washed his hair and bought new shoes. To be fair, if she was a secret agent she’d probs do pretty well... imagine getting shown a picture of her and being tasked with going to find her in the real world, not exactly the same person 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Poppy no Hun, if James Bond was a woman he would have washed his hair and bought new shoes. To be fair, if she was a secret agent she’d probs do pretty well... imagine getting shown a picture of her and being tasked with going to find her in the real world, not exactly the same person 😂😂
If James Bond was a woman… waddling away from the enemy and asking for a tequila rose shaken not stirred while M is in her ear saying “Poppy stop fake laughing so loudly everyone is looking at you, you’re supposed to be undercover!”

she’s about as inconspicuous as a big red tour bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The dress is horrendous it does her no favours. There’s absolutely no chance she could of sized down, it doesn’t hide your belly your hand is hiding it in all your photos. As for embracing the saggy boob life I’m pretty sure she does that every day as none of her bras support her chest. I really don’t understand why she get paid gigs. The tights and boots are to hide the mammoth legs which isn’t working.

sorry I’ve had a bad day and then I saw that I just can’t deal with her self pity at the moment then a “I look like a baddie” sh*te after it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought you’d screenshot this from a story because she’s like mid blink until I seen she’d posted that on her grid 😩😬
She always seems to do funny things with her eyes, i think she thinks she looks sexy but she sure doesn't!

Reactions: 6
I thought she was mid sneeze. Of course that look is reserved for something to do with a man though…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys I think poppy has been telling porkies. I bought the denim skirt she uploaded with the buttons going down the middle, she bought a size 24 and it seems to fit her. I’m a size 16-18-20 in most things, mostly wear size 16/18, and I ordered the size 24 in that skirt and it just about fit🙂🙂 checked the reviews and everyone said it fits super tight and you need to size up like 3 times. How in the world does a size 24 fit her? I feel like she bought size 28 and lied about the size she got. Because I’m literally smaller than her and the skirt in the 24 is so tight!
EBD36AEF-35C7-4139-BB7F-08CDFD3EA7EB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.