Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when was doing cleaning about being an adult? Isn't not wanting to live in squalor and your own filth just a basic requirement of anyone ?

Perhaps next she could start changing her clothes regularly and washing them ...she's disgusting. All that scratching she's constantly doing and then wearing the same dirty clothes on repeat..šŸ¤®

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I do, but I donā€™t wear something that Iā€˜ve been out in to bed. Iā€™d probably not say anything if it was anyone else, but I despise her
Ugh hadn't realised she'd worn it for bed too. Grubby witch.

Reactions: 3
I found it quite nice to see her doing something productive (cooking). She was far more authentic and likeable in that situation.
I think sheā€™s copying Jess with the cooking posts though! Jess started doing it this week and poppy started doing it a few hours later

Reactions: 6
I do, but I donā€™t wear something that Iā€˜ve been out in to bed. Iā€™d probably not say anything if it was anyone else, but I despise her
We are talking about the girl who doesnā€™t change her bedding in weeks ( months i will think) youā€™re expecting way to much from her

Reactions: 1
We are talking about the girl who doesnā€™t change her bedding in weeks ( months i will think) youā€™re expecting way to much from her
She's a dirty woman.

I noticed the twit has been quiet today, thank God!

Reactions: 4
It actually makes me sick that someone wouldnā€™t change their bedding for weeks or months šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Especially with how bad her psoriasis is, you would think bare minimum she would be changing her bed weekly , but I notice she wears the same clothes for days/ weeks without washing them so no surprises she doesn't change her bed for months.

She's a dirty woman.

I noticed the twit has been quiet today, thank God!
Probably still cleaning šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she think blaming Adele for her emotional instability is a cute personality trait? Sheā€™s tragic with or without Adele!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought all these z Listers had stopped banging on about Adelle. I hate Adelle now, I've heard her mentioned far too much and I've not heard her new song yet, not interested. Anyway, sorry for digressing there, but she had a two week relationship and it's too traumatic to listen Adelle, she needs to get a grip. I'm fed up of all this fake depression and introvert crap she spouts to get sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s really clinging on to the ā€œAdele album makes me an emotional wreckā€ thing, isnā€™t she? šŸ™„

I hate that she will make money off flogging her clothes she got for free/with a major discount/already made an AF from it.

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s really clinging on to the ā€œAdele album makes me an emotional wreckā€ thing, isnā€™t she? šŸ™„

I hate that she will make money off flogging her clothes she got for free/with a major discount/already made an AF from it.
It seems so unfair that they can do that. A lot of them spout all this bullshit about how caring they are, etc, jump on the latest bandwagon, but it's all talk. She could give some if not all of those clothes to a women's refuge, charity shop or to her followers (although she'd have to be honest about her size then).
I did wonder if she'd have to pay capital gains tax, but it's only if she makes over 6k on the sales, so she probably won't make that much. It just annoys me that she's mainly selling clothes that she got for free

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Considering her questionable hygiene and the fact she has psoriasis let's hope she at the very least has washed all the freebie clothes she's now flogging ...she's another one that has zero integrity when it comes to selling on clothes she has been given for free, that she's made money from off affiliate links. Shameful really šŸ˜•

Reactions: 2
They have to pay tax on everything theyā€™re gifted though donā€™t they?
Basically all the items they get for working is meant to be declared. E.g. she is sent Ā£200 worth of clothes to show us, those clothes are payment, sometimes they get a monetary value too but either way that is payment. Then the swipe ups they make money from too. All of it should be accounted for when doing their tax return. They will have many things they can claim tax relief on e.g. she could put through a camera if she used one for photos etc.

Reactions: 1
They have to pay tax on everything theyā€™re gifted though donā€™t they?
If they do, so many people have dodgy scams when filling in tax returns. It's been year's since I worked in tax, so I can't remember all the ins and outs, but I can imagine she doesn't declare half of the things she's "gifted". I do think that these "influencers" should have to pay CG tax on anything they sell, considering the items would have been free and they've made money on the aff links. There should be an influencer tax.

Reactions: 4
She looks like one of those weird dead behind the eyes bratz dolls in her drag make up and I'm sorry but that is not a nude lip. She looks like she's kissed something slimey and brown. šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.