Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
That’s mum and dads kitchen
I can't see her stories, wonder if I've been blocked

Ah, I hadn't paid attention to her stories, wonder if it's a pre record? She didn't make a big announcement about travelling back.

Reactions: 1

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Lol have you watched the show in full? They’re not just in it for 30 seconds 😂 she said she was on episode 4
I've watched it all. She was talking about the first episode where we saw them for the first time and they dance in the street. Yes it was a bit random and odd but certainly didn't warrant her over dramatic response on her stories especially as they get much worse further on as the episodes tick by !

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
No the sleeve they remove the rest of your stomach so not reversible - the bypass I think can be reversed as they leave the stomach in situ

Well exactly!
The bypass can’t be reversed as the stomach is detached from a part of the bowel

They have to pay tax on everything they’re gifted though don’t they?
Basically all the items they get for working is meant to be declared. E.g. she is sent £200 worth of clothes to show us, those clothes are payment, sometimes they get a monetary value too but either way that is payment. Then the swipe ups they make money from too. All of it should be accounted for when doing their tax return. They will have many things they can claim tax relief on e.g. she could put through a camera if she used one for photos etc.

Em_

VIP Member
If you guys get a chance head over to glitterandlazer stories and have a watch she’s getting policed by the body posi community for looking after her health 🙃
This is sometimes why I think poppy never really discussed her weight, that or she knew she was going to half ass it 🤪
Going to have a look. I think Poppy didn't want to lose followers and collabs so didn't really discuss it. I'm sure Bethany Rutter stopped following her due to the wls.

surely what she’s doing is illegal as she’s selling on used items for their normal price and she’s also refusing refunds which is also illegal because when purchasing something in the uk every person is entitled to a refund it’s illegal to refuse a refund
You can sell items for whatever you want. She can sell something she was gifted for £500 if she really wanted. It might not be morally right but that’s besides the point. Nowhere has to offer you a refund unless it’s faulty. Have you never bought second hand off eBay etc? Pretty much everywhere is no refunds.

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
The kiwi farm thread on Tess Munster/Halliday are immense. I found them long before tattle lol

Romy

VIP Member
I find the boob photo really offensive. What if I was visiting London outside Buckingham Palace and I did that. She really annoys me with banging on about living living in Scotland and she does stuff like that. It’s so disrespectful.
British drunken tourists do that kind of "childishnesses" every time on holidays, let's say in southern Europe.

So am a nosy bitch 🥳

It turns out milly was 30 on the 9th of jan can anyone remember if poppy did any post about her essex bestie being 30
She did in her stories.

Romy

VIP Member
Merry Christmas fellow tattlers! I can’t get over how excessive everything is with them. The amount of food, presents, even decorations! It’s just all so much. Not to get all armchair psychologist about it but surely it must play a part in how she is now and her attitude towards things including food.

I was just about to mention Ben. Wow, he’s really put on a fair bit of weight 😕

Personally I don’t like her hair, I think it’s just one block of darkness. There’s no dimension to it. I loved when she was auburn (not that weird blonde-ginger) but whether you like it or not, it does not look like it was professionally done!
What is her natural colour anyway?