Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
When people thought my comment was just my sick imagination but it’s actually happened before 😂😂😂😂
Haha this was me! I've just watched it now after someone confirmed it actually happened.

Also, sorry to be a bit of a party pooper, but I do not find that funny in any way. As a woman living on your own the last thing I would find amusing is someone 'surprising' me by entering my flat when I had no idea they were there. I can't get over the shock and fear I would feel until I knew who that person was, yes it would have been a split second realisation but my God, not worth it at all. I find pranks like that very basic and immature.

Also the heavy breathing from him in the video makes me feel a bit nauseous :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211013-212255_Instagram.jpg

Get lost 😂 she presents as a moody, spoilt, entitled, rude, brat.
I stopped watching at that - I can't take anymore of her. No idea and not interested what she was moaning about this time. I'm adopting the 'if you don't like it don't look approach' because I cannot stand to watch her drivel anymore. The way like she talks....like going up....at like the end...of like every few words. Gives me rage 🤬
What a fucked up world we live in when people are paid to be lazy, gluttonous slobs. I find absolutely nothing interesting, inspirational or am in no way influenced by these people. I feel sad there is people out there who are. But I think these people aspire to the easy ride these 'influencers' have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Imagine posting these thirst trap photos to 50k people just to attempt to make one random dude like you again 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
What absolute shite she sits and waffles. She is the most shallow and vapid cunt out.

New thread suggestion:

Poppy Adams - lazy and entitled oversharing twat,
I use my free sex toys while my bros in my flat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Guys I’m actually really upset by the fact she’s claiming that’s a Scottish breakfast and there’s not a fucking tattie scone in sight…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

liltatling

VIP Member
Can't be bothered to use her Dyson air wrap 🙄 oh lar de dah! I'd love to have an air wrap....I'd be using it all the time. I have to graft and save up for one though so it does make me appreciate things unlike spoilt Poopy.
And 100% edited out the gunt in that pic. Cue the stories later of men all over Edinburgh throwing themselves at her saying how amazing she is 🙄

ETA - that of course was meant to say Poppy but I like Poopy better 😂

Rnttfl

Chatty Member
Don't know why her tit always has to be hanging out of that dressing gown. On another note, does anyone else find it a bit sad that Poppy (and other influencers) literally spend hours getting dressed up just to take selfies in the house?

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I just had my official approval for WLS, still going to be a while until I actually have it but at least from watching Poppy I know I can live on a diet of cheese and crisps afterwards 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I actually don’t know what to say about the men worshipping the ground she walks on 😂😂😂😂 if you’ve ever been on a night out in Glasgow I feel this becomes even more unrealistic, not a chance this happened! Imagine starting a story by saying about men having the audacity to then continue to make up stories about them hitting on you and you clearly liking it? She’s honestly such a fuckwit
I have been on hundreds (literally!) of nights out in Glasgow and guys just don’t chat like this… even the ones that do want to take you home. The people of Glasgow are mainly pretty funny and our banter can be quite close to the bone… we’re not the worshipping type!

Yet another chapter in the Chronicles of things that didn’t happen to Poppy.

Just say you’re gutted that it never worked out with Cam and do some fucking work on yourself instead of trying (and failing miserably) to make him jealous. You look like a fucking idiot.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Look at the filth down the front of her skirt 🤢
I was just coming to say this! She looks like she’s been jizzed on.

also… doesn’t like people telling her they find her attractive despite her size yet will happily call someone she’s kissed horribly average.

Also men count:
1 horribly average man kissed
1 man chatting her up for ages
4 men intervening to ask u ok hun?

Nah sorry, pile of shit. No way six men were that bothered about Poppy and her jizz rag skirt. I just don’t get the whole going out on the pull thing… go out and just have a laugh with your mate and stop being so bloody desperate. I also think she’s trying to make Cam jealous, she has never really behaved like this until he dumped her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Scragbags

VIP Member
She's 10x worse when she's with her brother 'cause they both think they're so hilarious but it's litreally only them two who think that.
They really need to get lives. Two big spoiled babies.

Reactions: 23