Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Jones1982 for the winning thread title.
Screenshot_20210918-142659.png

I'm not sure there is much to re-cap, apart from the fact that she is now single (I think Cam dumped her) and ready to ruin men's lives in an awful suit.
*Edit - I think fanny has been taken out of the title. I wasn't sure it would be allowed, so did write f***y stings

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Cheers for that- now got bleeping ‘ those a few of my favourite things’ stuck in my head reading that lol

Thanks to @Jones1982 for the winning thread title.
View attachment 769157

I'm not sure there is much to re-cap, apart from the fact that she is now single (I think Cam dumped her) and ready to ruin men's lives in an awful suit.
*Edit - I think fanny has been taken out of the title. I wasn't sure it would be allowed, so did write f***y stings

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And it's the same bikini she was wearing over a year ago ! Says it all really as to how badly she has fucked up her 2nd lot of WLS surgery!

I think Cam is living his best life tbh..doesn't appear to be missing her or feeling the need to post things for attention unlike "miss I'm gonna be quiet on here " but hasn't stopped posting drunken shite since !

Reactions: 10
Oh they pictures are not pretty. Imagine asking your friend to take those 🥶

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand why she “lives” in Edinburgh. She spends as much time back in Essex, and I’m sure she could find two half days a week to work in a shop there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I worked retail for 20 years and nothing annoyed me more than people like Poppy, who were already part-time, somehow managing not to work at least half of all weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s a very fine line between confidence and arrogance. She bleeping loves herself, can’t understand why though!! Those grid pictures are awful.

Reactions: 10
Not going on Instagram all weekend. Poppy’s old bikini bottoms are on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.