Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly believe that was the most selfish, horrible & childish behaviour, she’s always saying about how Jess is one of her besties but she can’t even go knock on her door say hi through the window or leave a small token on the doorstep, she was literally 2mins from jess’s house. With friends like the Popster who needs enemies!!

Reactions: 7
None of us know whether she went or not. I know that if it was me, and if I did go see Jess, I definitely wouldn’t be broadcasting it that I’d visited someone with Covid, even just on the doorstep. Imagine the backlash!

Reactions: 15
None of us know whether she went or not. I know that if it was me, and if I did go see Jess, I definitely wouldn’t be broadcasting it that I’d visited someone with Covid, even just on the doorstep. Imagine the backlash!
Unless Jess is still continuing to feel unwell, which is wasn't a few days ago, she's passed the 10 days isolation period hasn't she??

Reactions: 4
They don't care about that and one of them.wpyld have posted it, it up's their engagement.

I certainly wouldn't be annoyed at anyone leaving something on someone's step who has covid? I'd think it was a lovely gesture

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is there not really a difference in how poppy looked from yesterday to today? It’s not like she was fully glammed up or anything both pics no makeup, one a bit glowier probs sweat from the hot tub

Reactions: 6
I don't see any difference, she still looks like a smug pretentious twit
Screenshot_20210921-172100.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Imagine posting these thirst trap photos to 50k people just to attempt to make one random dude like you again 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
God forgive me, but I just think of those cartoon leg of hams when I see her arms.

46AD1863-6E08-4B94-9A5E-FF30F506A14A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've had to unfollow Archie/cam... all the extra followers went to his head 🤣🤣

The 'new post ' on his stories today was so incredibly poppy style I had to unfollow lol.

Poppy is looking awful and I think has gained weight. A bit sad really that the peak of her WLS was a size 22/24.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.