Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwwwwww why is she talking to her brother about someone shoving a pessery up her

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh god the thrush stories got worse. Got her ex to throw it up her fanny cause she couldn't see. Talking about it in front of her brother. bleeping hell she's a bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Well I hope you read this Poppy - you truly are disgusting discussing that with your brother in the car- no wonder you are single and I bet Cam is thinking thank Christ I am not with that midden anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine getting your second WLS and a year later you still wear a size 26.
She’s fucked it. She’s a twit.

Reactions: 14
The thrush stories are grim AF made even more weird & grim by her saying it in front of her brother.
Have some bloody decorum 🤮

Reactions: 8
The Costa non story really pissed me off. I know she said flippantly that there are 'far more pressing issues in the world' (which there are!) But I genuinely believe with the way she carries on, that these minor inconveniences are life shattering to her. What a spoilt, entitled brat she comes across as.
And as for the thrush story 🤢🤮 I think she gave me thrush talking about it! How disgusting to even joke that your brother was going to insert the pessary. Get in the bleeping bin your gross slobs.

Reactions: 13
Also that body suit she paired it with was so tight you could see her bra. So definitely not a size 22 is she 😂😂

Reactions: 7
My sister and I are close, as I've said. We both know the other has had sex and has jokingly said something to the other before (we were out and her t-shirt fell down as she bent over revealing a massive hickey - some silly innuendo and we moved on; I fell pregnant the month I moved in to a new house - some silly joke about christening christening house etc). However we absolutely do not discuss sex, preferences or our vaginas in that much detail with each other.

It's just wrong.

Reactions: 11
Wtf have I missed?
Got a load to catch up on... I need an influencer life. Doing these back to back 12 hour shifts is killing my social media life 😏

Reactions: 4
I love my brother to bits and we’re close but I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT talk about having thrush anywhere near him and definitely wouldn’t talk about an ex shoving something up my vagina.

Surely that’s crossing some kind of boundary?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The Costa non story really pissed me off. I know she said flippantly that there are 'far more pressing issues in the world' (which there are!) But I genuinely believe with the way she carries on, that these minor inconveniences are life shattering to her. What a spoilt, entitled brat she comes across as.
This pissed me off so much!! Calling the barista incompetent and stuff like grow up and join the real world 🙄 the whole thrush thing in front of the brother is so weird as well! I’d never discuss that in front of my brother but if I happened to be with him and had to go buy treatment (I can’t imagine a situation where I’d tell him what I was gonna buy??) but if he knew he’d be as far away from where I was as possible not bleeping filming me 🤢

My sister and I are close, as I've said. We both know the other has had sex and has jokingly said something to the other before (we were out and her t-shirt fell down as she bent over revealing a massive hickey - some silly innuendo and we moved on; I fell pregnant the month I moved in to a new house - some silly joke about christening christening house etc). However we absolutely do not discuss sex, preferences or our vaginas in that much detail with each other.

It's just wrong.
I don’t have a sister but I feel like it’s a bit more acceptable to be close to your sister and talk about things a bit more, obviously each to their own, but the fact it’s a brother just makes it so much weirder for me…

Omg as if he recorded her in the shop actually buying the thrush stuff and she reposted it. I bet she told him to film it… I get being ‘real’ on her page but that just takes it too far 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.