Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 separate men in the space of a few weeks have said that they’d worship the ground she walks on…. 🤥 🤥 🤥 the delusions of grandeur is worrying at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Please, dear god, make her stop sticking her tongue out bleeping CONSTANTLY.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine going to bed at night and feeling compelled to make up some stories on Instagram before your went to sleep ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing I took from the latest stories aside from (cringe) is the professing to ‘not care’ or ‘give a tit’ and that being what attracts people to her and vice versa. I have to say I have found her Instagram so intolerable because it’s so clear she cares SO MUCH to the point of constantly contradicting herself and being so unclear in her identity in wanting to appeal to people and be ‘cool’ but also bODy POsItIve but self conscious and the rest! Makes for hard watching. Also what happened to the validation of men not being important? Oh wait is that another contradiction?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The tickets for the Donald Stanley event are £30 🤯😮
Screenshot_20211007-074631.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know what she's giving off ...it's the odour from that unwashed skirt she constantly wears that's gone feral that's attracting them.!

She is honestly hilarious... men getting pissed on a Tuesday night clearly as desperate as she is for a shag! Boy will they be in for a shock waking up next to her the next morning in all her naked glory !

Once again proving her need to be validated revolves around pissed men blowing smoke up her enormous arse !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well they have to pay the entertainment.....

( Jess and Poppy !) somehow!

Seeing Jess and Poppy dressed like a couple of clowns in oversized king-size duvets, I mean clothes we all know they absolutely hate but smiling and gritting their teeth because they really want the pay cheque and the cake is going to be priceless to watch !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually don’t know what to say about the men worshipping the ground she walks on 😂😂😂😂 if you’ve ever been on a night out in Glasgow I feel this becomes even more unrealistic, not a chance this happened! Imagine starting a story by saying about men having the audacity to then continue to make up stories about them hitting on you and you clearly liking it? She’s honestly such a fuckwit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually don’t know what to say about the men worshipping the ground she walks on 😂😂😂😂 if you’ve ever been on a night out in Glasgow I feel this becomes even more unrealistic, not a chance this happened! Imagine starting a story by saying about men having the audacity to then continue to make up stories about them hitting on you and you clearly liking it? She’s honestly such a fuckwit
I have been on hundreds (literally!) of nights out in Glasgow and guys just don’t chat like this… even the ones that do want to take you home. The people of Glasgow are mainly pretty funny and our banter can be quite close to the bone… we’re not the worshipping type!

Yet another chapter in the Chronicles of things that didn’t happen to Poppy.

Just say you’re gutted that it never worked out with Cam and do some bleeping work on yourself instead of trying (and failing miserably) to make him jealous. You look like a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 24
Cam must be more and more relieved about the bullet he’s dodged every time he sees one of these cringe fest stories.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.