Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this on his insta? Can’t see anything on hers
Yes, on insta. But last year when he came to visit. He snuck in and Poppy was in her en-suite in a towel (just out the shower). She was brushing her teeth and he filmed himself walking in and scaring her.
She got a fright and the towel slipped down 😒

You can watch it on his profile! 🤢
79D2CB55-0C59-4E93-9CCE-42D32A2418B6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
When people thought my comment was just my sick imagination but it’s actually happened before 😂😂😂😂
Haha this was me! I've just watched it now after someone confirmed it actually happened.

Also, sorry to be a bit of a party pooper, but I do not find that funny in any way. As a woman living on your own the last thing I would find amusing is someone 'surprising' me by entering my flat when I had no idea they were there. I can't get over the shock and fear I would feel until I knew who that person was, yes it would have been a split second realisation but my God, not worth it at all. I find pranks like that very basic and immature.

Also the heavy breathing from him in the video makes me feel a bit nauseous :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Haha this was me! I've just watched it now after someone confirmed it actually happened.

Also, sorry to be a bit of a party pooper, but I do not find that funny in any way. As a woman living on your own the last thing I would find amusing is someone 'surprising' me by entering my flat when I had no idea they were there. I can't get over the shock and fear I would feel until I knew who that person was, yes it would have been a split second realisation but my God, not worth it at all. I find pranks like that very basic and immature.

Also the heavy breathing from him in the video makes me feel a bit nauseous :sick:
Because it’s a bleeping weird thing to do? Invading your siblings privacy and jumping out on them in the shower naked - like it’s not normal behaviour though is it?

Reactions: 16
Is it me that thinks there is something off with a brand sending chocolate to someone that has had 2x WLS ???
Ha, ha yes, but they probably don't know she's had it and looking at what she eats, you'd never know.

Reactions: 6
Be kind. The poor woman has hip problems.
clearly! Honestly she is such a dick.She’s rarely mentioned her hip until recently.

POPPY, it’s extremely narcissistic to be reading here. This is about you, NOT for you.

xox

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry to ask a totally off track question but what happened to her and her boyfriend? Did she announce they’d split or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry to ask a totally off track question but what happened to her and her boyfriend? Did she announce they’d split or what?
She confirmed it without giving details apart from we're still friends, no hard feelings blah blah.
Conclusion : he very probably dumped her.

Reactions: 8
What's with the caption? Also the whole 'business meeting mate', it bleeping irritates me. How is she dressed like a 'proper adult'? She's wearing the same outfit she always wears, but she's added a blazer. That skirt needs binning. Her face on that photo? She looks awful. I really can't stand her, she's an annoying cow.
Screenshot_20210925-130743.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's with the caption? Also the whole 'business meeting mate', it bleeping irritates me. How is she dressed like a 'proper adult'? She's wearing the same outfit she always wears, but she's added a blazer. That skirt needs binning. Her face on that photo? She looks awful. I really can't stand her, she's an annoying cow.
View attachment 780236
Had no idea matching your shoes to your hair was a thing either !!!

She really is just a dull boring nonsense!

Her dress sense for someone almost 30 is shockingly grim...and how that awful black rag of a skirt has not disintegrated by now from the amount she constantly wears it is a miracle !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Walked past Poppy today in the city and can 100% confirm that she must have some sort of magic camera because she looks a size 14 in that insta post and easily a 26 in person.

Also her beloved Snags were doing a fantastic Nora Batty impression and it irked me on a very deep level.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Walked past Poppy today in the city and can 100% confirm that she must have some sort of magic camera because she looks a size 14 in that insta post and easily a 26 in person.

Also her beloved Snags were doing a fantastic Nora Batty impression and it irked me on a very deep level.
Where was she? I never see her and live pretty close to her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.