Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t think I could be friends with someone who records as much tit as her. Especially at that age!! Don’t get me wrong, I love having a laugh with my friends and being silly, but at the same time we don’t behave like that in hotels at 5am.

Also*

what the duck is she eating!? Surely “if you could only eat 10%” then you wouldn’t order all of that. You would ask for a half portion or a children’s meal!?”ben helped her considerably” mmmm doubt you needed any help you absolute train wreck.

Did anyone else see the bags of food she was holding when she was pulling the bottles of water out her boobs!?
It looks like he ordered less than her and he's the one who hasn't had WLS. I bet she ate at least half of that. She's fooling nobody- well over a year since her surgery and still a size 24/26?? Just admit it Poppy mate, you've fucked your surgery up again.

Reactions: 10
Obviously no-one believes she only ate 10% of this, but if she genuinely only had capacity for that, why would you not ask for a half/child’s portion? The potential waste makes me feel sick, especially when there are people who struggle to afford to eat.

Lol, snap almost word for word on the food 😂
Absolutely no way you’d order all that if you couldn’t eat it surely if you stomach was smaller you wouldn’t even feel hungry enough for to even think about ordering that. Even if she did only eat ‘10%’ it’s all fatty greasy food surely she wouldn’t be able to tolerate it and would be so ill! Greedy bastard

Reactions: 9
Absolutely no way you’d order all that if you couldn’t eat it surely if you stomach was smaller you wouldn’t even feel hungry enough for to even think about ordering that. Even if she did only eat ‘10%’ it’s all fatty greasy food surely she wouldn’t be able to tolerate it and would be so ill! Greedy bastard
Pure gluttony 🤢

Reactions: 5
Guys I’m actually really upset by the fact she’s claiming that’s a Scottish breakfast and there’s not a bleeping tattie scone in sight…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wearing that shirt and leggings combo for the 3rd day in a row 🤮
We all have favourite clothes we wear all the time but then we’re not HUNS who get sent free clobber and are trying to make a living out of influencing. Up your game, Poppy

So hilarious that she doesn't actually look like the before pics that she insists on posting...and she certainly didn't go out last night with her pink bra showing like that ...she is beyond fake !

Reactions: 6
Imagine poking your bra out of your top to take a mirror selfie. Have we bleeping teleported back to 2008 and I’ve missed the memo??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did we really need the mirror pic of her in the pink underwear set? Her brother watches her stories, for god sake!

Reactions: 6
Imagine poking your bra out of your top to take a mirror selfie. Have we bleeping teleported back to 2008 and I’ve missed the memo??
I remember going out in a tartan bra and a see through shirt but that was probably around 1995

• Haha
‘ I’d literally worship the ground your walk on’

nice words from her incest brother

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God she is awful, I can't watch her stories with the sound on. These men would soon change their tune when they realised what a twit she is!

Reactions: 9
God, poppy is really a bloody mess isn’t she.

Also farrrrrkkkkk on two men said to her that they would worship the ground she walks on. She literally thinks she is gods gift

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If someone feels the need to keep saying how much they don't care, then they definitely care.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.