Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the whole thrush thing in front of the brother is so weird as well! I’d never discuss that in front of my brother but if I happened to be with him and had to go buy treatment (I can’t imagine a situation where I’d tell him what I was gonna buy??) but if he knew he’d be as far away from where I was as possible not bleeping filming me 🤢
Yeah I think her brother is faaaar too invested in what is going on with his sisters yeasty foof 'journey'.
'Normalizzzeee thrush guyzzzz' it is normal...what is not normal is their weird relationship. Bet archie thanks his lucky stars he's not with her anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
There’s a huge difference with being close to your siblings and whatever is going on with these two

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yeah I think her brother is faaaar too invested in what is going on with his sisters yeasty foof 'journey'.
'Normalizzzeee thrush guyzzzz' it is normal...what is not normal is their weird relationship. Bet archie thanks his lucky stars he's not with her anymore
Thrush is totally normal… talking about your fanny anywhere near you brother is not, especially when he joins in the conversation 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The Costa non story really pissed me off. I know she said flippantly that there are 'far more pressing issues in the world' (which there are!) But I genuinely believe with the way she carries on, that these minor inconveniences are life shattering to her. What a spoilt, entitled brat she comes across as.
And as for the thrush story 🤢🤮 I think she gave me thrush talking about it! How disgusting to even joke that your brother was going to insert the pessary. Get in the bleeping bin your gross slobs.
Yeah that pissed me off too, she could have tasted her coffee and if it wasn’t what she asked just tell the barista to please fix her coffee in a nice polite way, she sound so condescending and privileged, baristas work fast and in that line of work (barista,dinner,restaurant etc) people make mistakes , but one can be respectful and ask for their food/drink to get fixed

• Heart
Yeah that pissed me off too, she could have tasted her coffee and if it wasn’t what she asked just tell the barista to please fix her coffee in a nice polite way, she sound so condescending and privileged, baristas work fast and in that line of work (barista,dinner,restaurant etc) people make mistakes , but one can be respectful and ask for their food/drink to get fixed
I always think the way people treat hospitality staff says a lot about them

Reactions: 23
Why the duck is he filming her buying it? Just when I think these two can't get any worse, they do, SO WEIRD.

Reactions: 6
Good lord, they really think they’re hilarious, don’t they 😑 I’ve never known such enormous people to have equally enormous egos! And Poppy looks like a clown in that green suit… the shoes don’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but poppy mate you need to calm down and take a step back. Your gut looks like you’ve shoved a sack of potato’s down there, come back down to earth popster

I HATE when people are rude to baristas. They are rushed off their feet most the time, mistakes happen no need to be rude about it gosh!!! Just ask like a nice human for a replacement

I am so annoyed that they filmed the staff member at the pharmacy. Poppy has no boundaries, she's filmed the person who was potentially homeless and made fun of him...and again now they think filming this will be funny. This staff member is a key worker, they don't need the stress of someone filming them while doing their job, and then having it posted to Instagram. Also, Poppy saying her stuttered while asking if she needed cream or a pessary...I doubt he was stumbling over the words cos of what it was; literally anyone in that field will not be embarrassed talking about medical issues or needs, what is embarrassing though and might make you nervous is being filmed by two adults who need to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am so annoyed that they filmed the staff member at the pharmacy. Poppy has no boundaries, she's filmed the person who was potentially homeless and made fun of him...and again now they think filming this will be funny. This staff member is a key worker, they don't need the stress of someone filming them while doing their job, and then having it posted to Instagram. Also, Poppy saying her stuttered while asking if she needed cream or a pessary...I doubt he was stumbling over the words cos of what it was; literally anyone in that field will not be embarrassed talking about medical issues or needs, what is embarrassing though and might make you nervous is being filmed by two adults who need to grow up.
This x a million. Poppy and her brother are a disgrace. They are the most unusual pair

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She filmed a homeless men???!! I Didn’t know this! Omg she sucks

Reactions: 7
Filming someone doing their job now? For duck’s sake. Absolutely vile behaviour, poor fella was just minding his own business at work.

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t watch anymore after she called the barista incompetent, what a horrible witch. Humans make mistakes and at least she’s at work working unlike some lazy *****s

Vile

Reactions: 13
She's 10x worse when she's with her brother 'cause they both think they're so hilarious but it's litreally only them two who think that.
They really need to get lives. Two big spoiled babies.

Reactions: 23
They seem to believe that they are like some comedy duo. The way they talk is like one big performance

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They seem to believe that they are like some comedy duo. The way they talk is like one big performance
And it's in fact one of the most distasteful weird interactions ...they are not funny and the way she side glances him with a pissy look on her face when he dares to try to steal her glory when she's pontificating on her stories...now that is hilarious!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.