Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who holds her belly up out of the way when her brother goes down on her. Him her her?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The ones where they dressed her like
she was wearing an enormous gingham picnic cloth with her stomach on show in all its glory in the trousers ?! Yes I remember! She was also gifted some purple shiny monstrosity ...and who can forget Jess in that enormous purple lounge suit ! The clothes are over priced abominations and both Jess and Poppy know this ...also £30 for a glass of prosecco and a piece of cake ? Something that is probably costing them a few quid to buy ! Is it any wonder no one is interested in coming along !
It’s clearly not a sustainable business model. I get what they are trying to do with custom-made clothing from the UK but there just aren’t enough customers willing to pay that much money for what they are offering.

Also, the owner seems arsey and appears to be blaming the customer (or lack of) for her woes. She is correct that fast fashion is king but you can’t blame people for paying £10 for a dress in Asda (that you can actually return if you don’t like) because, well, why wouldn’t you? Very few people have the luxury of spending hundreds of pounds on a couple of dresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But also ...why is she choosing the likes of Jess and Poppy to model and promote her clothing?! Neither if them would ever pay that kind of money for a dress and neither of them would be seen dead wearing her clothes out ! I would suggest ( but she's not open to suggestions!) That she is aiming her clothes at the wrong target audience and she's massively wasted her time and money having Jess and Poppy to promote her....we all know they are both only showing up at the pop up shop for the freebies ...neither of them give two shits about DS !!

Reactions: 11
Is it time again for me to mention how DS hate fat women? Charging £150 for a duvet cover with holes cut in it for head and arms.

That hideous purple lounge suit that made Jess look like she was wearing an inflatable sumo suit.....

The company is barely keeping afloat. Quelle surprise 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She comes across as one of those people who just thinks she’s so quirky and funny like her posting that video saying her sass levels are off the chart 🙄

Reactions: 9
It’s clearly not a sustainable business model. I get what they are trying to do with custom-made clothing from the UK but there just aren’t enough customers willing to pay that much money for what they are offering.

Also, the owner seems arsey and appears to be blaming the customer (or lack of) for her woes. She is correct that fast fashion is king but you can’t blame people for paying £10 for a dress in Asda (that you can actually return if you don’t like) because, well, why wouldn’t you? Very few people have the luxury of spending hundreds of pounds on a couple of dresses.
100% this. I'd rather have a choice of ten dresses that I'd get lots of wear out of than pay for one of their monstrosities.

Reactions: 3
Is it time again for me to mention how DS hate fat women? Charging £150 for a duvet cover with holes cut in it for head and arms.

That hideous purple lounge suit that made Jess look like she was wearing an inflatable sumo suit.....

The company is barely keeping afloat. Quelle surprise 🙄

This was THE WORST and when I accepted that Jess was now like every other insta hun and will shill anything for 💰

No self respecting fat woman would wear this - ever!!!

E2054C1F-5AB4-40D4-AB1B-53C0554F84F3.png
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That's shocking how non inclusive their clothes range is!

Apparently that top is super stretchy and on her it looks like a second skin !!
When I was a size 22-24 my sister lectured me on the price of clothes. She said “your clothes have double the amount of fabric mine do so you should pay more!” I argued I doubted it was double and she weighed the identical bridesmaid dresses and calculated the % of how much more mine weighed and what the price difference should be! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211013-212255_Instagram.jpg

Get lost 😂 she presents as a moody, spoilt, entitled, rude, brat.
I stopped watching at that - I can't take anymore of her. No idea and not interested what she was moaning about this time. I'm adopting the 'if you don't like it don't look approach' because I cannot stand to watch her drivel anymore. The way like she talks....like going up....at like the end...of like every few words. Gives me rage 🤬
What a fucked up world we live in when people are paid to be lazy, gluttonous slobs. I find absolutely nothing interesting, inspirational or am in no way influenced by these people. I feel sad there is people out there who are. But I think these people aspire to the easy ride these 'influencers' have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She really irritates me the way she constantly pauses to analyse the annunciation/intonation of her voice mid sentence. Just spit it out already! It’s not that bleeping fascination nor is it unusual or amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.