Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be one bit surprised if she’s getting DLA cause of her hips and would be even less surprised if the reason Ben’s moving in to claim as a bleeping carer.

Imagine getting to the age of 29 and being on benefits THROUGH CHOICE.

Life happens, and the welfare system should be there to support people when they’re hard up and times are tough, but it’s not there to support a gluttonous, overgrown child who thinks regular employment is beneath her despite possessing literally no talent, skills or qualifications for anything. She is a bloody embarrassment.

Oh and those jeans are bleeping horrid.
DLA is so hard to get it. It makes me laugh everytime someone says this on this thread. It's hard enough for people with actual disabilities let alone people that don't need it.

Reactions: 13
DLA is so hard to get it. It makes me laugh everytime someone says this on this thread. It's hard enough for people with actual disabilities let alone people that don't need it.
Please don’t take my comment as a lack of understanding of how DLA works, I understand the process and fuckery of it very well and have had two close family members on this - one who they attempted to remove it from (which had been in place for many years) while terminally ill and were still sending letters to attend an assessment right up until we had to post their letter back with a death certificate. I never said at any point it was easy to get.

If she has a long-term, chronic condition affecting two of her major joints there’s every possibility that she’s been on it since childhood which would have extended into her adulthood. Multiple childhood surgeries and hospital stays would have warranted this. It could be that it’s reduced which has prompted the sudden appearance of a part-time job.

Reactions: 14
Please don’t take my comment as a lack of understanding of how DLA works, I understand the process and fuckery of it very well and have had two close family members on this - one who they attempted to remove it from (which had been in place for many years) while terminally ill and were still sending letters to attend an assessment right up until we had to post their letter back with a death certificate. I never said at any point it was easy to get.

If she has a long-term, chronic condition affecting two of her major joints there’s every possibility that she’s been on it since childhood which would have extended into her adulthood. Multiple childhood surgeries and hospital stays would have warranted this. It could be that it’s reduced which has prompted the sudden appearance of a part-time job.
The fact she strutts about climbing hills to take pics and appears to have no issues posing for pics with her legs in a variety positions plus the ability to sit in a car and drive many hours tells me she really should not be claiming a disability benefit ! And imo I doubt she is in receipt of one with the way she openly behaves on SM.

Reactions: 8
So it was my mutual friend with jess who told me she recieved some benefit.
If its true or not I don't know.
The thing is, I don't care if she recieves handouts from family or the government because I can't even imagine doing that and acting like her.
If I worked 2 days part time in a satchel shop (there must be a reason for this because either her social media wage is enough or it isn't)
I'd be mortified ay the fact my parents or the state were paying my mortgage/rent, bills, funding my lifestyle.
Like absolutely disgusted in myself.
So if she does then thats down to her.
I did actually look at different benefits when I was told she recieved them because I wondered how.
She can claim Employment support allowance.
I remember it wasn't a lot but maybe she'd be entitled to more I'm unsure.

Regardless if she recieves it or not.
She's a twit

Reactions: 9
She makes money from Instagram and works part time - that’s enough for her to live off. She probably also receives some money from bank of mum and dad which is why she clearly doesn’t need to pinch pennies 🤷🏻‍♀️

It feels like we circle back to this ~ benefits ~ debate every few weeks!

Reactions: 17
I dont think she gets benefits, by the time she gets ad money and a part time wage she wouldn’t qualify. She’s just a spoilt entitled woman. My 16 year old works more bloody hours and behaves better.

Reactions: 4
Those pick me up boxes are the biggest pile of tit ever

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The girl who sends them, Kirsty, is lovely. Wish she'd stop wasting her money on the likes of Poppy though.
She seems really nice but also really really desperate to be an influencer and I’m not sure she’s quite pulling it off (in my personal opinion)

Reactions: 4
The girl who sends them, Kirsty, is lovely. Wish she'd stop wasting her money on the likes of Poppy though.
I've not followed her as I thought she seemed a bit annoying. I think it was the Poppy arse licking that annoyed me.

Reactions: 7

You don't just get benefits "extended into your adult hood" if you received support as a child. They reassess and reassess.

Reactions: 6
You don't just get benefits "extended into your adult hood" if you received support as a child. They reassess and reassess.
I do actually understand how they work. Retaining benefits from a long-term disability is easier (not by any stretch easy) than getting new benefits agreed. If she has had DLA over a long term she would be more likely to have it than if she was applying for it fresh. I understand the reassessments, and fit for work interviews I’m not just throwing these comments about blindly.

Reactions: 5
That face, somebody needs to tell her that she doesn't look sexy, I'm guessing that's what she's trying to achieve.
I've just seen the name of the person that liked it, didn't someone say she was on a fetish site?

Screenshot_20210922-151133.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The fact that she’s changed outfit to actually go out of the house speaks volumes 🤪😂😂 she would never actually wear that in the street…. As well we know!

43E7FD2C-E206-411B-A34F-06117085205D.jpeg
9CB25D11-64F9-487A-B27D-214FEDB07DBB.jpeg
E92CB19C-FEC6-4948-A3C2-8CDC320D0D36.jpeg

imagine being a year post gastric surgery and a size 24-26. She should be losing 5kg a month in fist year alone x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.