Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the filth down the front of her skirt 🤢
I was just coming to say this! She looks like she’s been jizzed on.

also… doesn’t like people telling her they find her attractive despite her size yet will happily call someone she’s kissed horribly average.

Also men count:
1 horribly average man kissed
1 man chatting her up for ages
4 men intervening to ask u ok hun?

Nah sorry, pile of tit. No way six men were that bothered about Poppy and her jizz rag skirt. I just don’t get the whole going out on the pull thing… go out and just have a laugh with your mate and stop being so bloody desperate. I also think she’s trying to make Cam jealous, she has never really behaved like this until he dumped her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes please do 👌🏼 but don't let her ruin it for you. Enjoy your night hen.

I might be an old lady but it's very late to be starting a night out. Or is this prime going out time for the cool insta kids?

As an aside to this - she's got a right waddle on her hasn't she
She has, I thought that when she was walking up the stairs to her flat. I didn't even waddle like that when I was heavily pregnant.
It seemed late to me, but when I used to go out, we'd be out from the afternoon until the early hours. I don't think Poppy has the stamina for that 😉

Reactions: 3
Why is she pretending to be drunk when she clearly is not...what a rambling self indulgent load of shite ! Love how she changed out of her clothes but left her smeared makeup on for dramatic effect ....what a pathetic caricature she is becoming..no doubt today she will have the hungover banquet of food provided by her live in carer/ weird brother to help her over her imaginary hangover and traumatic evening of being a man magnet! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet her neighbours are thrilled when she comes home in the early hours chatting tit and clomping her way up the stairs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So de we think this is the bloke she snogged? He definitely looks her type (tbh he’s a clone of Archie!)

And filming herself on the toilet again, she’s a dirty witch
That’s what I thought when I seen her stories, definitely has a type!! The two lads look like they’ve bought them drinks and are now being ignored, I wouldn’t be happy. I think this is what she always does, there’s always a man in the background with a shot, would not surprise me if she constantly begs for shots and people just buy them for her, spoilt head.

I didn’t see her last night, as a grown woman with responsibilities I went home not long after my post.

She needs to realise she isn’t a student, she’s almost 30, living with her carer and going out every other night with whoever is available. She’ll have been messaging all her ‘friends’ begging them to go out or seeing who was out and could buy her drinks, it’s pathetic. She was so out of breath clomping up the stairs, her neighbours must love her.

Reactions: 7
I don’t like Poppy but 100% what she was rambling about men saying they like you despite your size! It drives me mental. I’m not here to be fetishised by men, and no woman should be.
Maybe he was just clumsy.
Anyway she probably would have figured out he was a twit if she had chat at leat 5 minutes with him before kissing. She just looks desperate.

Reactions: 2
That’s what I thought when I seen her stories, definitely has a type!! The two lads look like they’ve bought them drinks and are now being ignored, I wouldn’t be happy. I think this is what she always does, there’s always a man in the background with a shot, would not surprise me if she constantly begs for shots and people just buy them for her, spoilt head.

I didn’t see her last night, as a grown woman with responsibilities I went home not long after my post.

She needs to realise she isn’t a student, she’s almost 30, living with her carer and going out every other night with whoever is available. She’ll have been messaging all her ‘friends’ begging them to go out or seeing who was out and could buy her drinks, it’s pathetic. She was so out of breath clomping up the stairs, her neighbours must love her.
I know I got those vibes that she will be trying to constantly find someone to go out with… she seems to always be out with randomers that she never mentions any other time

Reactions: 6
Anyone else get the feeling that man magnet Poppy infact got knocked back last night by that bloke but has now put her own spin on it and turned it into content ??? If there was ever a woman who's whole self worth is wrapped up in a man liking her it's her ! She's an absolute joke the way she lies there pontificating all this self love crap ! The fact she kissed some random bloke who probably bought the desperate moo a shot just screams desperation !

Hi, my names Poppy and I love myself. You?
Change that to Hi I'm Poppy aged 15 3/4 and here's another chapter for my diary of that never happened stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so comical that she really believes she’s got such an amazing personality 😅 like what are all these amazing attributes that she thinks she possesses?!

Reactions: 9
But she only eats 10% of the food, rest gets eaten by him. 🤥

How about you get off your arse and sort your own lunch out?? She’s unbelievable.
That's one of hilarious statements that she makes ! You don't maintain a size 26 body after 2 WLS by only eating 10% of a plate of food ! She's such a bullshitter ...and just to add the calorie content of what she eats sometimes in one hit is more than I eat in 2 days and I love my food !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.