Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
She also loves to refer to a time that her, her brother and that car valeting lad she’s obsessed with had some kind of deep and meaningful conversation round a table recently which just immediately makes me think the three of them were sat in her house doing lines and chatting shit until the early hours of the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Harry

Chatty Member
Yes it's inappropriate! Why would you even want to sing along using that word? It's a word originating to slavery with clear pejorative themes relating to ethnicity there's absolutely no need (especially in 2020) for you to even be questioning singing it..
Give the lady a break, she was asking a genuine question no need to be on a high horse!! I am sure now she has had the answer that it’s inappropriate she will change going forwards. You shouldn’t bite the head off someone that is trying to educate themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Fuck off she is lovely and she’s worked HARD for everything she has. Clearly she can’t be dumb if she’s selling her make up in morphe and worth millions. Someone’s clearly jel
Are you lost? This is tattle, not Paige’s instagram page. Go and kiss her ass where it will be appreciated instead of laughed at.
😂

(I see you’re leaving negativity on this forum about Lorna Lux, Madison Sarah, Mrs Hinch, Olivia Buck-Bowen, Bleu Briggs etc etc. so it’s a bit stupid of you to call someone else jealous for having a negative opinion don’t you think. Stones, glass houses.....)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Bit off topic but does anyone remember when she had the Preswich shop and her make up artist Kim (now owns Miki Make Up - lovely girl) got jumped going out to Paige’s car because they thought she was Paige. Two or three lads absolutely battered her and robbed her brushed from her (they were in a black long box - I think they thought it was money) anyway Paige locked them back door and left Kim on the floor knocked out and full of blood and said ‘ring an ambulance and no one is allowed outside’ then she posted on social media basically laughing saying ‘ha you thought that was me? Well it wasn’t’ then had to delete it and change her story saying she won’t put up with people hurting her staff etc and the police never caught anyone for it? She also never replaced Kim’s brushes or gave her any sick pay for being off and Kim was really really badly battered I’m sure she had a few fractures.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Yep this is true too. My friend had her make up done at the Prestwich shop and was told by her MUA friend that worked there that Paige had been slagging her off as she'd had to change her appointment. When my friend confronted her, Paige shit herself: "No babe, I didn't mean you at all, babe- I was talking about another girl before you." Oh, so that's alright then, to slag off your customers! First and last time my friend set foot in that shop.
She’s a shit bag!!! She put on her story a while ago saying if anyone’s got a problem come to my academy I’ll make you a coffee and we can chat etc and my friend inboxed her saying “I’ve been sleeping with your boyfriend and he’s sending me visiting orders from prison when can have a coffee?” And Paige blocked her 🤣 - my friend was seeing Jordan btw for quite a while!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Bostonxx

VIP Member
You seem quite jealous of her. For someone you dislike you know a lot about her!
Disliking someone doesn't mean your jealous. I don't like murders. I'm not jealous of them. See how that works? Make a rave thread if you wanna suck up paiges arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

MissH0907

I just posted about her in the newer thread titled “P Louise”. She is trash, comes from a rough family. Her on/off boyfriend is a gangster who’s in jail. She used to boast about it before she became bigger. He even had an instagram page from inside prison and would post pictures of her. She says she comes from nothing even though she lived in her Mum’s massive house, like 5 bedroom huge house. She bought her own place now. She will be bankrupt one day the way she blows her money and takes out finances on cars for her mates etc. She is dumbs as hell. She used to be really big, no offence to anyone’s size but she was big/fat. Then she went abroad and had liposuction and other plastic surgery. She was getting botox and fillers before she was even 20. Even after all this she wont do a story without the butterfly filter. Notice when the filter isnt on snapchat she wont post stories but then when it comes on again she’ll put loads on. She claims to work hard but she is very lazy. Stays at home a lot, lies in bed. When she does get up for a days work she makes sure everyone knows about it and bangs on about “I’m up so early, making money blah blah blah”. Personally I think she’s a dumb twat. Oh and there was the racism. Anyone who owns a brand should think twice before using the ‘N’ word, but not Paige Louise.
This is a lot of information from someone who claims to not know her...

She has never hidden the fact she has a BBL or surgery. She has never hidden the fact she was overweight either. You’ve said twice now that she comes from a “rough” family as some sort of insult. Can you elaborate on what you mean by “rough?”.
Her boyfriend was in prison, she has never hidden that either, if she did, you wouldn’t know about it ;)
It’s actually really easy to find out what he was inside for with a quick google.... not a big gangster mind.
He is also not in prison anymore and hasn’t been for a while.
She has posted plenty of videos of herself at her launch parties and family parties without a filter, if you’ve ever watched her story you’d know this.
When she had her launch in Manchester where quite a few big influencers came she posted lots of unfiltered videos and photos.
She has said many of times she’s not very confident that’s why she wears a lot of makeup and tends to “hide” sometimes without it.

A quick swipe through her old Facebook shows lots of pictures of her when younger, and she was/is actually really pretty, but when you’re not confident it doesn’t matter how many times others tell you you’re pretty, if you don’t believe it it doesn’t mean anytning

Reactions: 26

ems_beau

Hello fellow Tattle's

I am new to this forum but I have enjoyed reading this thread for sometime, in my search to learn more about Plouise and the brand, I was intrigued how it was possible. I feel like I now need to add my two pence worth, for what its worth.

Also, not sure if there is a maximum character limit as I expect this to be a long comment but here goes so I hope I dont have to add more

Firstly, I was very interested as I felt inspired by her achievements until the stories and constant self loathing became shameful, childish and pathetic. Do I watch for a cringe moment or do I watch for an interested thought. I cant decide which it is now, its that cringe worthy i have to swipe past on many occasions.

Anyhow, down the business. I took myself off to companies house to look up the "said" accounts people have mentioned and you will be interested to know, the new accounts have just been posted which is a great measure on last year, thats for sure.

I do need to point out though a comment made earlier, I think by a member named "LyingAgain" who stressed that the cash in bank and in hand was to do with turnover. To confirm, this figure has absolutely nothing to do with turnover but everything to do with what cash assets the business has at the very end of the tax year following incoming revenue and outgoing expenditure. Its the balance that is left. It can not tell you what turnover a company has made so please dont think you can pull a figure out of thin air based on this value in the bank.

Lets break down these accounts shall we. As everyone has pointed out, last years accounts, 2019 year end, do not reflect the lifestyle she portrays at all which makes this years accounts even more interesting.
This year paints a whole different picture to me. Its very clear her business has a huge turnover (which isn't known exactly but I do believe previously she has overstated this figure for IG effect)

Her stock has grown by half a million pound, her cash in bank and in hand has also increased from last year (so she's definitely selling more ) but what is more suspicious is that overall her business is not worth much more than what is was last year based on what she owes out. Creditors, tax, vat, paye etc. (amounts falling due within 1 year)

2019 = worth 190k ....... 2020 = worth 277K Living the millionaires lifestyle but the overall value of the business does not reflect this. Put it this way, if she was to sell the business she wouldn't get much for it considering the portrayal. AND these accounts do not reflect the 25 million pound deal she signed last year that fell in that tax year, thats for certain Has everyone forgot that post ?. Was that another lie to sell the dream maybe and generate more interest.
For anyone that wants to know how this is calculated, its the business assets, minus the business liabilities. Is the lambo in that liability bill maybe ? who knows.

We all know IG isn't real, she has built her brand and business on the back of public interest into the "Rags 2 Riches" story she gets across. Think its fair to say, everyone, well 99% in this thread no longer fall for it for reasons of the obvious. Claiming to have got a loan for 20k, which I am not disputing but how could you go from having huge debts trying to build a business, having a 20k loan to pay back but then buying a half a million pound plus house solely the same year the base product took off and what has made her products known. The dots really don't add up and neither does the accounts considering the life she portrays and the constant splashing on designer clothing , cars, houses etc. Braggy Braggy !! How much of the clothing though from Cheatham Hill , nothing is real anymore lol

She is either spending the business money on this lifestyle and putting it through the books and decorating it as general business expenditure, or she is paying a huge personal tax bill on her personal income. That is anyone's guess, but I doubt its the latter. How she decorates those cash giveaways through the books I will never know. SMH

Lets talk products. Does anyone recall her saying she had her own laboratory in the UK and she was going to open this up to people to make their own products through her ? But her products say made in the PRC.. For anyone that does not know what this means, it is People's Republic of China. How can you have your own lab in the UK but get your famous base from china hahaha. 50 pence from alibaba supplier, then wrapping it in glitter (tacky packaging) that people seem to fall for.

Charging express shipping prices but not receiving your order in express time, making double margins. The more shipments you ship, the better price charges you get given so she's sat lapping it up, rolling in the money on the back of anyone buying from her as she's making profit margin on the shipping services, let alone the products.

Do you ever see her working, how can she work so much when she lives on IG and constantly talking about herself. The same repeated boring give it a rest spiel. Give it a rest. that in itself is cringe worthy now.

But lets not dispute, she's built a cracking business. how she's done it only she knows but it appears its on the back of others work that she has taken a lot of credit for. Will it last, that is anyone's guess, will it continue to grow, as long as people keep buying into the portrayal then yes.

Its another year until the next accounts can be reviewed, unless she hits the headlines for fraud lol.

Brands sell, people sell, BS sells and god knows there is clearly plenty who have bought it.

If she just acted differently, maybe more professionally I think she would get a lot more credit and ultimately sell more shit. Flashing off a waist like she worked god damn hard for it,, is that the same god damn motivations she's built the business on, no wonder no one falls for the BS anymore. But thanks to social media, this is the unrealistic lifestyle many portray and mislead vulnerable followers with unachievable expectations.

I hope I don't get any stick for this post, I just wanted to add comments I don't think has really been touched on from a business perspective so if anything, I hope its given some extra insight and maybe a new talking point :)

Over and out !

Reactions: 25

DariaMorgendorffer

I was literally only asking because in my circle (which is made up of many different ethnicities, heritages and races) no one would take any offence and we all sing along to those songs together as a group.
It never even occurred to me that others would find it inappropriate because it’s lyrics to a song, but I obviously won’t do it any more if others might find it hurtful or offensive.
I would never want to upset someone like that.
Point taken but there was no need to be so aggressive & hostile, I was only asking.
The whole point of BLM is for everyone to learn more, to do better and be better, so don’t bite the head off people for asking genuine questions who are trying to educate themselves.
I think it was brave of you to ask and tremendous for you to want to learn and grow. Try not to take the harsh reply too personally. Race is a very sensitive topic and unfortunately people everywhere have had both traumatic and painful racist experiences that affect them for the rest of their lives. Those of us who are lucky not to experience it have to have compassion and understanding when it comes to their pain. We can’t marginalize their anger and act as if it’s not valid. It’s very important. But again, great job trying to improve. Your humility is a huge asset to you! 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MissH0907

Didn’t know about the racism. Did she actually call someone the n word?
No she didn’t.
She was singing along to a Drake song on her Instagram story at a concert and she said the N word which was in the song.
Yes she shouldn’t have said it, but as a person of colour myself I don’t consider saying it in a song the same as saying it directly to someone.

She did apologise both on Twitter and Instagram. It was certainly a poor mistake but one she acknowledged.

Mrsbumble

Shocking! I can’t help but think this is what happens when you brag about everything you have! I know she’s trying to get information too but the fact she’s on Instagram the minute it’s happened blows my mind

• Wow

Amber94

dose anyone else think her relationship with her big brother luke is abit over the top?

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
That’s not complaining on a fkin “tattle site” call the academy, make a google review, do a YouTube video and an instagram post”insert link here” but I know for a fact you won’t do that, people mouth of here but don’t have the balls to ok Twitter Instagram YouTube ect. Bore off or bite the bullet

I certainly don’t but I’m not bias, like I said MAKE YOUR VOICE KNOWN, ur on a tattle site! Get a grip. I’ve had issues with customer service with them myself but i voiced it! I feel like half of u are dumb as dish water if u read my post I stated that it’s ran but little girls with no customer service experience why would I say that if I worked there duh
Everyone we have a code 11. Karen is in the building, I repeat, Karen is in the building! 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does no one think it’s really unusual she had 10k sitting at home ??? Definitely brought drug dealing to my mind. No matter how wealthy someone is I don’t think you’d have that amount of cash at home

Reactions: 21

MissH0907

It wasn’t the fact she said it that angered people, it was her excuse. She was shouting the N word while singing then when everyone made an uproar about it she tweeted that she said it but it wasnt a big deal because she’s not racist as her boyfriend is a person of color. Anyone knows that just because you are friends with or dating someone of colour it does not justify it. Then when people got pissed off at this, she deleted the tweet then a day later put a diferent tweet up with a scripted apology from a PR person.

Excuse me, where did I state that she hid her surgery? Where did I say that she hid that she was overweight? Read my posts properly before twisting my words. I never said I knew her either but if you must know I’m good friends with one of the people who worked for her and know of her through other people too. When I say rough, it means socially unacceptable. You literally just confirmed her boyfriend was in jail for months. So she cones from a rough family and also dates rough guys.

I must add, she was well known to only include caucasian girls on her instagram and at teaching events, when she was getting flack for it she suddenly put posts up like “any dark skinned girls available to model for us”. People who have any influenece on others, especially on social media platforms where the majority of viewers are young its so important to include everyone and be diverse to positively open people’s minds and views. It’s great to see some do this. I’ve learnt so much from the likes of Jackie Aina. I’m a white girl but after seeing how much passion women like her have for diversity and I’ve come to understand more about how women of colour aren’t included in some aspects of the beauty world. It’s opened my eyes futher. I will personally avoid brands if they are known not to include products/colours for everyone, just so I can support others. It’s things like this that make me say Paige Louise is dumb and has crap business skills.
The apology she wrote was from herself as she posted a video apology straight after. 😂

You have already stated you don’t know her so whether you’re “good friends” with someone who used to work with her or not is irrelevant. That’s usually the line some give on here when they are trying to spread false information... “I know someone who knows her” which means you don’t know her.

Once again I’ll ask what do you mean by “ROUGH” family, give us a definition instead of dodging the question. You claimed her boyfriend was some “gangster” in your words, I quite clearly stated his name can be googled to find out what he got arrested for... it’s not very “gangsterish”.
Now you are lying as she bought our PLouise bases for dark skinned girls over a year ago, one of her longest models is a black female, another a mixed female.
Talking of Jackie Aina, even she recommended PLouise’s base on her story so that’s saying something!
Another dark skinned girl TailorMadeJade is doing a collaboration with PLouise and has been a fan of the base since it’s first came out... not really suiting your narrative, is it?

Your race is irrelevant here but if we are going to be open I’m a black female, a dark skinned one who has followed PLouise since she was in a small salon in Manchester.
I have never felt excluded, although there are brands I have felt excluded from.

There are HUGE brands out there who still don’t have a single decent foundation for women of colour who could take a leaf out of PLouise’s book and be more inclusive with their products.
A girl who apparently as you say came from a rough family is currently having her product sold in Morphe stores and is very fast becoming a huge worldwide known brand... I wouldn’t call that dumb or crap business skills...
:D

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Daisyxo

Yes it's inappropriate! Why would you even want to sing along using that word? It's a word originating to slavery with clear pejorative themes relating to ethnicity there's absolutely no need (especially in 2020) for you to even be questioning singing it..
I was literally only asking because in my circle (which is made up of many different ethnicities, heritages and races) no one would take any offence and we all sing along to those songs together as a group.
It never even occurred to me that others would find it inappropriate because it’s lyrics to a song, but I obviously won’t do it any more if others might find it hurtful or offensive.
I would never want to upset someone like that.
Point taken but there was no need to be so aggressive & hostile, I was only asking.
The whole point of BLM is for everyone to learn more, to do better and be better, so don’t bite the head off people for asking genuine questions who are trying to educate themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. I joined this site to expose people who lie etc. But no one ever deserves to be held up at knife point in their own home and I hope for your sakes that none of you do. No one deserves that. She could of been killed and her 9 year old brother

I hope you never find yourselves in a situation she has.....
Don’t worry, I wouldn’t be. I’m not a daft bint like she is who dates gangsters and brags about having a boyfriend who’s in jail all over my social media to millions of people 😂🙈. I keep my money in the bank (you know, legitimately pay my taxes properly) instead of having a load of cash in my house and if I heard someone smash a window/door in, you bet I’d be running to the nearest door getting out of the house or at least to the bathroom where I can lock myself in while I call the police. She was probably too stoned to have a quick reaction.

• Heart

lb84818

did anyone see her story yesterday, she and her brother chatting absolute rubbish about 'goal setting' as if theyre on bloody Oprah...
It also drives me crazy the way she goes on about her 'gym progress', girl we know you went to Columbia for that bod, ain't no progress about it. Never mind the fact that she's been in the gym like a week??

• Haha