Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you notice...Paige hasn't trained at real life with Tyler for like a year. The only real life posts she makes are about Zak Mason who works there, and not Tyler. Interesting as Paige and Mitchel are friends, and so are Ari and Mitchel, and Mitchel did a post about how disgusted he was with Tyler posting about Ariana.

Wish Ariana would ellaborate on why she thought Real Life was like a swingers club? Tyler is a vile prick to be honest, the sooner people catch on the better.
she was there just before lockdown with her brother Luke and G her friend I’m not sure if it was Tyler training them though ! Where was the stuff about Tyler cheating? I always wondered about him having 3 kids and never referencing it

I bought the acid reign collection when it was on sale and would be disappointed with the quality if I paid full price.. that being said, the cut crease one is a perfect shape and I’m a fan of her bases

If you notice...Paige hasn't trained at real life with Tyler for like a year. The only real life posts she makes are about Zak Mason who works there, and not Tyler. Interesting as Paige and Mitchel are friends, and so are Ari and Mitchel, and Mitchel did a post about how disgusted he was with Tyler posting about Ariana.

Wish Ariana would ellaborate on why she thought Real Life was like a swingers club? Tyler is a vile prick to be honest, the sooner people catch on the better.
Paige has trained there recently it’s only since March she hasn’t trained there really she posted recently she wasn’t going back to real life in March this was before the scandal
He’s horrid, the swingers club is to do with the cheating that goes on between PT’s etc

I noticed that she changed trainers too, she’s using an ex real life trainer wonder why he left? Also I noticed about the 3 kids, he seems to have the boy the majority of the time and then the two girls at the same time wonder if they have different mothers?, I can’t believe the stories about Anna aswell!! So many people have said the gym is just a sex club wonder what that’s all about

I noticed that she changed trainers too, she’s using an ex real life trainer wonder why he left? Also I noticed about the 3 kids, he seems to have the boy the majority of the time and then the two girls at the same time wonder if they have different mothers?, I can’t believe the stories about Anna aswell!! So many people have said the gym is just a sex club wonder what that’s all about
The kids all have different mothers think the girls aren’t as close tbh
I think he left probably because the gym he’s at now has better facilities and I suppose you can grow your own brand
You can’t at real life as that is attached to Tyler

I feel like I need to join this gym to see what’s going on!! The cheating must be bad if people are calling it a swingers and a sex club! One thread said that his girlfriend put cameras up in her house to catch him cheating yet she’s still with him...it’s mental
Yeah she did people talk and forget people know him besides social media so it spreads
You can see he treats her like crap

Why was he skating Arianna? What’s the deal there?

*SLATING
Cause she released a fitness guide alongside her brother
Which is literally what he did with holly hagan

Reactions: 1
Such a shame she seems so lovely. I noticed he mentioned a few months ago about his criminal record and that’s why he couldn’t get into the states...I googled his name but not sure if that’s him or not
Yeah he’s been to prison twice I think one of them was for armed robbery at 17 I swear
He’s vile

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m back on this thread I’ve noticed the chat about real health gym has continued on here! It’s crazy what you learn about people who portray themselves to be so different online.
I think he’s a top nob for what he’s done to Arianna he clearly felt threatened after so many people were purchasing her plan.
I can’t imagine his girlfriend putting a foot wrong around him he seems like he’d fly off the handle at anything.

Reactions: 1
Is his girlfriend alot younger then him? Feel sorry for her
I think she is yeah I’m betting she’s like 25/25

I’m back on this thread I’ve noticed the chat about real health gym has continued on here! It’s crazy what you learn about people who portray themselves to be so different online.
I think he’s a top nob for what he’s done to Arianna he clearly felt threatened after so many people were purchasing her plan.
I can’t imagine his girlfriend putting a foot wrong around him he seems like he’d fly off the handle at anything.
He’s just nasty even now he takes the piss out of her career ‘teacher tights’

Just watched Paiges story that’s horrific why would anyone attack her like that with kids in the house 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shocking! I can’t help but think this is what happens when you brag about everything you have! I know she’s trying to get information too but the fact she’s on Instagram the minute it’s happened blows my mind

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Shocking! I can’t help but think this is what happens when you brag about everything you have! I know she’s trying to get information too but the fact she’s on Instagram the minute it’s happened blows my mind
I know that’s exactly what I thought I feel terrible for her but she does post how much things cost personal shopping her cars etc it’s nice to have these things but maybe not be as open !

Reactions: 5
Why isn’t she going to the police? Ffs if someone broke into my house and stole £10k first thing I would do is call police!?

Anyone seen her insta??!!!! She was held up at knife point in her home?

• Wow
Honestly it’s awful
But unfortunately when you brag about new cars new Rolexes I mean when she bought the Rolex she posted it on insta
She posts her house even her driving in her car it doesn’t take an idiot to work out where she lives etc
Peoples information is really accessible nowadays
But I wouldn’t be taking to social media immediately different instance but I got mugged and I didn’t go on social media for a week as I was so shook up
Look when it happened to Kim kardashian she didn’t access social media really
Not saying she’s not suffering but your first thought shouldn’t be social media when this has led you to this place
People paint this angelic picture of her but a lot of people know the true Plouise who live in her city, she’s no angel and unfortunately people will get you back if you act a certain way
Ofc I hope she’s okay but this should be a lesson to her

Reactions: 9
Things like this should never happen but it's textbook unfortunately its what happens when you flaunt your earnings. Hopefully they're caught.

Reactions: 4
I know Paige and this isn’t the first time this has happened. It happened to her mum in her home a couple of years ago. Awful but not sure why she hasn’t learnt her lesson about the bragging

Reactions: 6
Things like this should never happen but it's textbook unfortunately its what happens when you flaunt your earnings. Hopefully they're caught.
Definitely it’s sad but why take to social media to then show your house off even more
I mean why even have that amount sat in cash in your house when you know you have a large following
I have sympathy for her little brother but little sympathy overall because time and time again people have said don’t flaunt it

I know Paige and this isn’t the first time this has happened. It happened to her mum in her home a couple of years ago. Awful but not sure why she hasn’t learnt her lesson about the bragging
If this has happened before she should have definitely learnt her lesson

I feel incredibly bad for her, she has said shes not arsed about whats stolen but the fact that people have come into her home and done that to her. Scum out here knowing she would be at home, they usually say people that do targeted attacks know the person, through others etc. She has the police involved. I hope the robbers are bought to justice

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.