Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question here so I hope no one comes at me, huge supporter of the BLM but I just want to know that if you're at a concert where the artist says the N as part of lyrics of the song is it inappropriate to sing along using the word?
Not saying its right or wrong just trying to educate myself further for the future so I never offend anyone. Kind of OT but your post just made me think about it x
Absolutely do not sign along using that word. It is totally inappropriate and offensive x

Reactions: 3
5944B7C2-4549-42F4-8A70-A33116FD11D9.png

Could this be her house? She did say she was going to put it up for sale after the break in

5944B7C2-4549-42F4-8A70-A33116FD11D9.png

Could this be her house? She did say she was going to put it up for sale after the break in
I re watched the video and you could see security cameras round the sides of the house also!

Genuine question here so I hope no one comes at me, huge supporter of the BLM but I just want to know that if you're at a concert where the artist says the N as part of lyrics of the song is it inappropriate to sing along using the word?
Not saying its right or wrong just trying to educate myself further for the future so I never offend anyone. Kind of OT but your post just made me think about it x
Yes it's inappropriate! Why would you even want to sing along using that word? It's a word originating to slavery with clear pejorative themes relating to ethnicity there's absolutely no need (especially in 2020) for you to even be questioning singing it..

Reactions: 4
Yes it's inappropriate! Why would you even want to sing along using that word? It's a word originating to slavery with clear pejorative themes relating to ethnicity there's absolutely no need (especially in 2020) for you to even be questioning singing it..
Give the lady a break, she was asking a genuine question no need to be on a high horse!! I am sure now she has had the answer that it’s inappropriate she will change going forwards. You shouldn’t bite the head off someone that is trying to educate themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg I have just discovered this page and it’s amazing! 😂 I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks she might need to get off her high horse, she LOVES to flaunt her money, the things she has like her cars etc and then cries when she gets robbed? Fair play to the girl for everything she’s achieved but we get it you have money😩😂

Reactions: 1
So I seen that she didn’t want to launch her new product or whatever it was because it’s not an appropriate time and wants to use her platform to raise more BLM awareness, but is In the lambo shop bragging.... more like no one would be interested in buying her tatty product whilst more important stuffs going on in the world! It makes me cringe how she TRYS to act like humble about her money but I just feel like everything’s so Braggy and show off with her, it’s so tacky, we get you have money , can not buy class I guess

Reactions: 7
So I seen that she didn’t want to launch her new product or whatever it was because it’s not an appropriate time and wants to use her platform to raise more BLM awareness, but is In the lambo shop bragging.... more like no one would be interested in buying her tatty product whilst more important stuffs going on in the world! It makes me cringe how she TRYS to act like humble about her money but I just feel like everything’s so Braggy and show off with her, it’s so tacky, we get you have money , can not buy class I guess
She said she would be more private after the robbery and she hasn’t

I'd say that it's more of a case that something is delay on it and they need time.she doesn't give a tit about posting other bragging bits or sales etc during this time. I feel she's really playing into the BLM to be listed with the brands and open up America. She may support it but defo using it to shout about how fab she is.

Reactions: 3
She just can’t help herself.
And hasn’t she only pushed the launch out to the 18th June?

Reactions: 1
I was literally only asking because in my circle (which is made up of many different ethnicities, heritages and races) no one would take any offence and we all sing along to those songs together as a group.
It never even occurred to me that others would find it inappropriate because it’s lyrics to a song, but I obviously won’t do it any more if others might find it hurtful or offensive.
I would never want to upset someone like that.
Point taken but there was no need to be so aggressive & hostile, I was only asking.
The whole point of BLM is for everyone to learn more, to do better and be better, so don’t bite the head off people for asking genuine questions who are trying to educate themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.