Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel incredibly bad for her, she has said shes not arsed about whats stolen but the fact that people have come into her home and done that to her. Scum out here knowing she would be at home, they usually say people that do targeted attacks know the person, through others etc. She has the police involved. I hope the robbers are bought to justice
Also I think it’s the fact that they involved her little brother, he will be traumatised. But this might make her realise that materialistic things don’t matter. But I hope they are brought to justice

Reactions: 3
The fact she said "I have ten grand for a reward for anyone who knows anything" shows her mentality. She brags all day everyday about what she has and how she got there. Horrific that it's happened to her and her kid brother. But Iv said in here before the woman doesn't have a humble bone in her body

Reactions: 12
Inside job maybe? All staged so people feel sorry for her... I don't know. Seems odd bot involving the police and running straight to social media after it happened.

If that had just happened to me I would not be packing my trainers into boxes to take with me, I’d be out of there like a light. Weird behaviour 🙄

Reactions: 11
Inside job maybe? All staged so people feel sorry for her... I don't know. Seems odd bot involving the police and running straight to social media after it happened.
Seeing as social media is her life, i dont find it odd to go straight on social media. When things have happened to me in the past thats exactly what i did, i mean once i got back to my normal self i regretted posting but it was done

She says in the video "Iv got police here" so she clearly has got them involved

Reactions: 5
If that had just happened to me I would not be packing my trainers into boxes to take with me, I’d be out of there like a light. Weird behaviour 🙄
i think its more because she knows whoever it is is watching her, they know who she is, they know she would leave and shes got alot of ‘valuable’ stuff worth robbing, if i had designer stuff id do the exact same tbf

Reactions: 6
The fact she said "I have ten grand for a reward for anyone who knows anything" shows her mentality. She brags all day everyday about what she has and how she got there. Horrific that it's happened to her and her kid brother. But Iv said in here before the woman doesn't have a humble bone in her body
Definitely like why take to social Media and still keep posting?
its brag brag brag

Definitely odd Ofc it’s sad but what did she expect

i think its more because she knows whoever it is is watching her, they know who she is, they know she would leave and shes got alot of ‘valuable’ stuff worth robbing, if i had designer stuff id do the exact same tbf
Yeah fair enough, I didn’t really think about the fact they could be watching her!

Reactions: 1
Does no one think it’s really unusual she had 10k sitting at home ??? Definitely brought drug dealing to my mind. No matter how wealthy someone is I don’t think you’d have that amount of cash at home

Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice her saying no filter needed 😩

this is an awful thing to happen and she didn’t deserve this at all. I really hate people that go out and rob others. Jealousy is real these days so you have to be careful about showing off etc

I hope they find whoever did this

Did anyone notice her saying no filter needed 😩

this is an awful thing to happen and she didn’t deserve this at all. I really hate people that go out and rob others. Jealousy is real these days so you have to be careful about showing off etc

I hope they find whoever did this
With a filter on

Reactions: 4
Does no one think it’s really unusual she had 10k sitting at home ??? Definitely brought drug dealing to my mind. No matter how wealthy someone is I don’t think you’d have that amount of cash at home
Very odd tbh like put it in the bank she’s not as innocent as people think

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her mate Adam anytime Paige posts anything Adam goes in about it for about 15 minutes he has several straws implanted in her arse. Watching tonight's review

"everyone that says she brags needs to be blocked & stopped from buying because they are in on it"

and he compared it to people being raped and being told it's because of their choice of clothing.

Wow this thread is awful and mean. So much hypocrisy.
Does anyone know what happens with the big house Paige bought? I thought she would have moved in by now? She would have been safer there no?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.