Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one time I saw Plouise roll her jumper up so everyone could see her tits just to show off her slippers so I roll my jumper up and wear slippers now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello fellow Tattle's

I am new to this forum but I have enjoyed reading this thread for sometime, in my search to learn more about Plouise and the brand, I was intrigued how it was possible. I feel like I now need to add my two pence worth, for what its worth.

Also, not sure if there is a maximum character limit as I expect this to be a long comment but here goes so I hope I dont have to add more

Firstly, I was very interested as I felt inspired by her achievements until the stories and constant self loathing became shameful, childish and pathetic. Do I watch for a cringe moment or do I watch for an interested thought. I cant decide which it is now, its that cringe worthy i have to swipe past on many occasions.

Anyhow, down the business. I took myself off to companies house to look up the "said" accounts people have mentioned and you will be interested to know, the new accounts have just been posted which is a great measure on last year, thats for sure.

I do need to point out though a comment made earlier, I think by a member named "LyingAgain" who stressed that the cash in bank and in hand was to do with turnover. To confirm, this figure has absolutely nothing to do with turnover but everything to do with what cash assets the business has at the very end of the tax year following incoming revenue and outgoing expenditure. Its the balance that is left. It can not tell you what turnover a company has made so please dont think you can pull a figure out of thin air based on this value in the bank.

Lets break down these accounts shall we. As everyone has pointed out, last years accounts, 2019 year end, do not reflect the lifestyle she portrays at all which makes this years accounts even more interesting.
This year paints a whole different picture to me. Its very clear her business has a huge turnover (which isn't known exactly but I do believe previously she has overstated this figure for IG effect)

Her stock has grown by half a million pound, her cash in bank and in hand has also increased from last year (so she's definitely selling more ) but what is more suspicious is that overall her business is not worth much more than what is was last year based on what she owes out. Creditors, tax, vat, paye etc. (amounts falling due within 1 year)

2019 = worth 190k ....... 2020 = worth 277K Living the millionaires lifestyle but the overall value of the business does not reflect this. Put it this way, if she was to sell the business she wouldn't get much for it considering the portrayal. AND these accounts do not reflect the 25 million pound deal she signed last year that fell in that tax year, thats for certain Has everyone forgot that post ?. Was that another lie to sell the dream maybe and generate more interest.
For anyone that wants to know how this is calculated, its the business assets, minus the business liabilities. Is the lambo in that liability bill maybe ? who knows.

We all know IG isn't real, she has built her brand and business on the back of public interest into the "Rags 2 Riches" story she gets across. Think its fair to say, everyone, well 99% in this thread no longer fall for it for reasons of the obvious. Claiming to have got a loan for 20k, which I am not disputing but how could you go from having huge debts trying to build a business, having a 20k loan to pay back but then buying a half a million pound plus house solely the same year the base product took off and what has made her products known. The dots really don't add up and neither does the accounts considering the life she portrays and the constant splashing on designer clothing , cars, houses etc. Braggy Braggy !! How much of the clothing though from Cheatham Hill , nothing is real anymore lol

She is either spending the business money on this lifestyle and putting it through the books and decorating it as general business expenditure, or she is paying a huge personal tax bill on her personal income. That is anyone's guess, but I doubt its the latter. How she decorates those cash giveaways through the books I will never know. SMH

Lets talk products. Does anyone recall her saying she had her own laboratory in the UK and she was going to open this up to people to make their own products through her ? But her products say made in the PRC.. For anyone that does not know what this means, it is People's Republic of China. How can you have your own lab in the UK but get your famous base from china hahaha. 50 pence from alibaba supplier, then wrapping it in glitter (tacky packaging) that people seem to fall for.

Charging express shipping prices but not receiving your order in express time, making double margins. The more shipments you ship, the better price charges you get given so she's sat lapping it up, rolling in the money on the back of anyone buying from her as she's making profit margin on the shipping services, let alone the products.

Do you ever see her working, how can she work so much when she lives on IG and constantly talking about herself. The same repeated boring give it a rest spiel. Give it a rest. that in itself is cringe worthy now.

But lets not dispute, she's built a cracking business. how she's done it only she knows but it appears its on the back of others work that she has taken a lot of credit for. Will it last, that is anyone's guess, will it continue to grow, as long as people keep buying into the portrayal then yes.

Its another year until the next accounts can be reviewed, unless she hits the headlines for fraud lol.

Brands sell, people sell, BS sells and god knows there is clearly plenty who have bought it.

If she just acted differently, maybe more professionally I think she would get a lot more credit and ultimately sell more tit. Flashing off a waist like she worked god damn hard for it,, is that the same god damn motivations she's built the business on, no wonder no one falls for the BS anymore. But thanks to social media, this is the unrealistic lifestyle many portray and mislead vulnerable followers with unachievable expectations.

I hope I don't get any stick for this post, I just wanted to add comments I don't think has really been touched on from a business perspective so if anything, I hope its given some extra insight and maybe a new talking point :)

Over and out !

Reactions: 25
Hello fellow Tattle's

I am new to this forum but I have enjoyed reading this thread for sometime, in my search to learn more about Plouise and the brand, I was intrigued how it was possible. I feel like I now need to add my two pence worth, for what its worth.

Also, not sure if there is a maximum character limit as I expect this to be a long comment but here goes so I hope I dont have to add more

Firstly, I was very interested as I felt inspired by her achievements until the stories and constant self loathing became shameful, childish and pathetic. Do I watch for a cringe moment or do I watch for an interested thought. I cant decide which it is now, its that cringe worthy i have to swipe past on many occasions.

Anyhow, down the business. I took myself off to companies house to look up the "said" accounts people have mentioned and you will be interested to know, the new accounts have just been posted which is a great measure on last year, thats for sure.

I do need to point out though a comment made earlier, I think by a member named "LyingAgain" who stressed that the cash in bank and in hand was to do with turnover. To confirm, this figure has absolutely nothing to do with turnover but everything to do with what cash assets the business has at the very end of the tax year following incoming revenue and outgoing expenditure. Its the balance that is left. It can not tell you what turnover a company has made so please dont think you can pull a figure out of thin air based on this value in the bank.

Lets break down these accounts shall we. As everyone has pointed out, last years accounts, 2019 year end, do not reflect the lifestyle she portrays at all which makes this years accounts even more interesting.
This year paints a whole different picture to me. Its very clear her business has a huge turnover (which isn't known exactly but I do believe previously she has overstated this figure for IG effect)

Her stock has grown by half a million pound, her cash in bank and in hand has also increased from last year (so she's definitely selling more ) but what is more suspicious is that overall her business is not worth much more than what is was last year based on what she owes out. Creditors, tax, vat, paye etc. (amounts falling due within 1 year)

2019 = worth 190k ....... 2020 = worth 277K Living the millionaires lifestyle but the overall value of the business does not reflect this. Put it this way, if she was to sell the business she wouldn't get much for it considering the portrayal. AND these accounts do not reflect the 25 million pound deal she signed last year that fell in that tax year, thats for certain Has everyone forgot that post ?. Was that another lie to sell the dream maybe and generate more interest.
For anyone that wants to know how this is calculated, its the business assets, minus the business liabilities. Is the lambo in that liability bill maybe ? who knows.

We all know IG isn't real, she has built her brand and business on the back of public interest into the "Rags 2 Riches" story she gets across. Think its fair to say, everyone, well 99% in this thread no longer fall for it for reasons of the obvious. Claiming to have got a loan for 20k, which I am not disputing but how could you go from having huge debts trying to build a business, having a 20k loan to pay back but then buying a half a million pound plus house solely the same year the base product took off and what has made her products known. The dots really don't add up and neither does the accounts considering the life she portrays and the constant splashing on designer clothing , cars, houses etc. Braggy Braggy !! How much of the clothing though from Cheatham Hill , nothing is real anymore lol

She is either spending the business money on this lifestyle and putting it through the books and decorating it as general business expenditure, or she is paying a huge personal tax bill on her personal income. That is anyone's guess, but I doubt its the latter. How she decorates those cash giveaways through the books I will never know. SMH

Lets talk products. Does anyone recall her saying she had her own laboratory in the UK and she was going to open this up to people to make their own products through her ? But her products say made in the PRC.. For anyone that does not know what this means, it is People's Republic of China. How can you have your own lab in the UK but get your famous base from china hahaha. 50 pence from alibaba supplier, then wrapping it in glitter (tacky packaging) that people seem to fall for.

Charging express shipping prices but not receiving your order in express time, making double margins. The more shipments you ship, the better price charges you get given so she's sat lapping it up, rolling in the money on the back of anyone buying from her as she's making profit margin on the shipping services, let alone the products.

Do you ever see her working, how can she work so much when she lives on IG and constantly talking about herself. The same repeated boring give it a rest spiel. Give it a rest. that in itself is cringe worthy now.

But lets not dispute, she's built a cracking business. how she's done it only she knows but it appears its on the back of others work that she has taken a lot of credit for. Will it last, that is anyone's guess, will it continue to grow, as long as people keep buying into the portrayal then yes.

Its another year until the next accounts can be reviewed, unless she hits the headlines for fraud lol.

Brands sell, people sell, BS sells and god knows there is clearly plenty who have bought it.

If she just acted differently, maybe more professionally I think she would get a lot more credit and ultimately sell more tit. Flashing off a waist like she worked god damn hard for it,, is that the same god damn motivations she's built the business on, no wonder no one falls for the BS anymore. But thanks to social media, this is the unrealistic lifestyle many portray and mislead vulnerable followers with unachievable expectations.

I hope I don't get any stick for this post, I just wanted to add comments I don't think has really been touched on from a business perspective so if anything, I hope its given some extra insight and maybe a new talking point :)

Over and out !
THANK YOU 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 And welcome!!
I can’t believe she’s continued to lie through her accounts!!! I was (almost) expecting her to be more honest with them this time, especially considering she’s driving around in a Lamborghini now!!! Surely it can’t be long until HMRC get wind of this??! It’s infuriating!

Reactions: 4
Hello fellow Tattle's

Over and out !
As an econ grad I’ve said for a long time her business model doesn’t make sense
She fiddles her numbers and it’s annoying when she’s selling a fake dream to young girls

her products are tacky and just not nice I searched the palette today and it’s chalky and cheap so your comment about china is right

it will all catch up with her
Uoma for example launched last year and has had more success she should have tbh
Her career is built off cultural appropriation

it will all come to an end and I doubt shes savy enough to have put precautions into place so if it fails she still has other investments

she’s a silly girl

Reactions: 1
Some products that come from China are banned in the EU. Liquids and creams for example do not meet EU regulations. If you want to buy a liquid/cream product from China and stick your label on it and sell it in the UK, there is a lengthy and expensive testing process to go through in a UK lab. The product then needs to be registered in the UK.

If done properly, after all that expense and time, you’ll make very little profit from buying it from China in the first place.

One way around it all is to have your own UK based lab and manufacturer... but that’s essentially setting up 2 additional businesses - again, very expensive.

So smallish businesses like Plouise just tend to ignore all the legalities and regulations and just buy from China and sell it on straight away! The chance of you being found out and prosecuted for this is low, unless of course a large number of people have a major reaction and sues the company - they’d then need to prove that their product is EU regulation compliant, and if it wasn’t, they wouldn’t be insured.

I expect her talk of a UK lab was smoke and mirrors to cover the fact that her products actually do come from China... which we all knew they would anyway.

New thread title suggestion:

Plouise #2 Lies about millions, worshipped by minions, her tax doesn’t match, she should be imprisoned

Oh Paige. Look familiar?
They’re almost identical! I’m certain she’ll have got it for half that price by buying in bulk too. Cheap tit, all tested on animals, dangerous chemicals... she should be ashamed

Reactions: 11
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong! Is it that Paige has copied these, or have they copied Paige? I know often these cheap bulk sellers will rip off popular items.
Its likely its a formula shes whacked a label on. Black or white labelling I think they call it? I dunno

Reactions: 2
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong! Is it that Paige has copied these, or have they copied Paige? I know often these cheap bulk sellers will rip off popular items.
She will say they've copied her. China is known for banging out cheap fakes! However.....Paige would have us believe that she's rolling in it but the numbers don't stack up. If she is buying this cheap tit, rebranding it and selling it for 10 times its market value......no wonder she's on her second custom Lambo!

Reactions: 3
She will say they've copied her. China is known for banging out cheap fakes! However.....Paige would have us believe that she's rolling in it but the numbers don't stack up. If she is buying this cheap tit, rebranding it and selling it for 10 times its market value......no wonder she's on her second custom Lambo!
I have a pastel one of hers
Can someone post the link I’m going to buy and see if their different

Why does she brag about personal shopping in selfridges it can be offered free 🤣 also what personal shopper eith any taste would pick out a baby blue crop jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a pastel one of hers
Can someone post the link I’m going to buy and see if their different
You seem to have a lot of her make up. Did you buy it or was it a present etc?! I genuinely just cannot lower myself to buying such rubbish and lining the pockets of someone I can’t stand.

You seem to have a lot of her make up. Did you buy it or was it a present etc?! I genuinely just cannot lower myself to buying such rubbish and lining the pockets of someone I can’t stand.
I actually don’t own barely any of her makeup up until 2 weeks ago I only had the mmmitchell base and another paint

my relative knows I love makeup and bought me from her recent collection I can’t exactly say to family take it back I can’t stand her but no I don’t buy from her
I bought the mmmitchell and paint second hand to see what the fuss was about
I really dislike her mainly for her racist scandals

So I wouldn’t call it ‘a lot’ when two things were recently acquired through no fault of my own
If you read through I’ve heavily critiqued her I’m in no way shape or form interested in lining her products when their crap

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.