Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Who’s Adam? What’s his Instagram? Is it the blonde super gay guy with no vocabulary? Stripey T-shirt?

What sale? Sale of what?
She had a sale of everything on her website and said pallets were out of stock but mysteriously palettes were In stock everyday at 5pm causing the website to crash

It's bad quality but it doesn't look like they have anything their hands at either point how did they carry all the stuff they stole along with knifes sledge hammers and WiFi blockers
Interesting

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Ive just got mixed feelings like ive tried some of her products and theyre decent, but hate the packaging and paige again does things that annoy me

Not if shes just invested in it, as far as I know. It's always been rumoured that she has other brands that don't have her name
I'm a make up artist and up until last year I was a huge fan of hers, until i wasted £500 on a course with the academy that was awful.
Omg please tell us more of your experience. I’m sorry to hear it was awful, you must have been so disappointed as she makes out her courses are ‘life changing’

malibubarbie

Don't think he works there now. I'm sure he posted he was based somewhere else. Mitchel is also friends with Kim, who is a trainer there. Seems like a tangled web.
Yeah I just looked, you're right. He doesn't work there anymore. That's mad...must mean plou has cut ties with Tyler from Real Life then?

Ninjagram

plouise has come from a wealthy background though
Her dad is loaded (I have friends who have grown up with her)
She claims she had no support from her dad but she had connections because of him
How she makes white girls light skinned black girls is just problematic just use a black girl
Don’t know if anyone follows her pt aka real life health and fitness but I want to know her opinion on what he’s recently said about Arianna Ajtar if she’s truly such a boss babe and positive she will speak up and say It’s not acceptable
What’s he said? Arianna has done loads of promotion for that gym

DreamyGal

VIP Member
So I seen that she didn’t want to launch her new product or whatever it was because it’s not an appropriate time and wants to use her platform to raise more BLM awareness, but is In the lambo shop bragging.... more like no one would be interested in buying her tatty product whilst more important stuffs going on in the world! It makes me cringe how she TRYS to act like humble about her money but I just feel like everything’s so Braggy and show off with her, it’s so tacky, we get you have money , can not buy class I guess
She said she would be more private after the robbery and she hasn’t