Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally only asking because in my circle (which is made up of many different ethnicities, heritages and races) no one would take any offence and we all sing along to those songs together as a group.
It never even occurred to me that others would find it inappropriate because it’s lyrics to a song, but I obviously won’t do it any more if others might find it hurtful or offensive.
I would never want to upset someone like that.
Point taken but there was no need to be so aggressive & hostile, I was only asking.
The whole point of BLM is for everyone to learn more, to do better and be better, so don’t bite the head off people for asking genuine questions who are trying to educate themselves.
I think it was brave of you to ask and tremendous for you to want to learn and grow. Try not to take the harsh reply too personally. Race is a very sensitive topic and unfortunately people everywhere have had both traumatic and painful racist experiences that affect them for the rest of their lives. Those of us who are lucky not to experience it have to have compassion and understanding when it comes to their pain. We can’t marginalize their anger and act as if it’s not valid. It’s very important. But again, great job trying to improve. Your humility is a huge asset to you! 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd say that it's more of a case that something is delay on it and they need time.she doesn't give a tit about posting other bragging bits or sales etc during this time. I feel she's really playing into the BLM to be listed with the brands and open up America. She may support it but defo using it to shout about how fab she is.
See black people aint daft. She will never be listed with brands as she has no black people in positions within her ‘company’. Just bringing out a few bases which match a few dark skintones is not enough. Everything about her is just pathetic tbh. She really needs to go back to the start and rebrand. Her products are cheap and nasty just like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg is she joking again putting up that ss of how much he’s going to make on a job😩😩 girl I’m not surprised you were robbed. I didn’t follow her before she got robbed just after it all happened now I can see why

dose anyone else think her relationship with her big brother luke is abit over the top?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 148435
Could this be her house? She did say she was going to put it up for sale after the break in

I re watched the video and you could see security cameras round the sides of the house also!
Nope, that's not her house. Her house is worth less than a quarter of this one, it's a beautiful house though! Obviously I can't say where it is.

Reactions: 1
did anyone see her story yesterday, she and her brother chatting absolute rubbish about 'goal setting' as if theyre on bloody Oprah...
It also drives me crazy the way she goes on about her 'gym progress', girl we know you went to Columbia for that bod, ain't no progress about it. Never mind the fact that she's been in the gym like a week??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And she wants to help the homeless, give Christmas presents to children that have nothing.....all very noble but does she not realise what a contradiction she is? Goes on about "staying humble and blessed" then orders her second custom Lamborghini?! We went to the same school and there's a lot she doesn't tell everyone! Her dad is loaded.

Reactions: 9
And she wants to help the homeless, give Christmas presents to children that have nothing.....all very noble but does she not realise what a contradiction she is? Goes on about "staying humble and blessed" then orders her second custom Lamborghini?! We went to the same school and there's a lot she doesn't tell everyone! Her dad is loaded.
Tell us more 👀 I thought she was doing really well for herself but it seems she’s not as honest as I thought

She was trying to get the brother to talk on video yesterday about how they came from nothing and had nothing growing up. He seemed really reluctant to say anything... that makes sense now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She appears to suggest that she has millions... but the accounts on companies house state that Plouise Makeup Academy and all its stock is worth about £90k... is that right? Hoping someone “financey” can confirm!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She appears to suggest that she has millions... but the accounts on companies house state that Plouise Makeup Academy and all its stock is worth about £90k... is that right? Hoping someone “financey” can confirm!
Heya, just had a quick look and looks like stock and the end of the year (31/12/2018) is £10,000 :)

Reactions: 2
I’m not in finance myself but I deal a lot with Limited companies as part of my job. I know a lot of company directors don’t declare their true earnings to avoid being taxed to high heaven. That might be one explanation.

Reactions: 3
I’m not in finance myself but I deal a lot with Limited companies as part of my job. I know a lot of company directors don’t declare their true earnings to avoid being taxed to high heaven. That might be one explanation.
True. Also probably need to bare in mind that she will have other bank accounts! The one on the balance sheet will only be the business bank account

You’re right - I’m sure that goes on.... but to the tune of almost a million?! I mean, she has less than £100k, yet she’s about to buy her second Lamborghini? Even if she declared double or triple what she has declared, it still wouldn’t come close to the amount of spending/bragging about money.
As for borrowing / mortgages etc... they base lending on your declared income... not what you say you earn. So how is she getting all this stuff with less than £100k?! Something doesn’t seem right here!
Also, her accounts state that she has no employees?!

Reactions: 4
When she trying to teach young girls how to make money like her as well as impress everybody 😂 you can tell her and her brother were reading motivational things online and were just repeating it making out how big entrepreneurs they are blah blah blah .... also this isn’t normal to show off your revenue a month after your house got broken into 😂

Attachments

• Haha
She also loves to refer to a time that her, her brother and that car valeting lad she’s obsessed with had some kind of deep and meaningful conversation round a table recently which just immediately makes me think the three of them were sat in her house doing lines and chatting tit until the early hours of the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Really annoys Me when she makes out her brother is a designer 🤣 she just gave him a job, plouise fashion, it doesnt seem like its doing very well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really annoys Me when she makes out her brother is a designer 🤣 she just gave him a job, plouise fashion, it doesnt seem like its doing very well
Are you surprised though?! The actual state of it! That weird brother is gonna spend his life living in her shadow and sadly he seems OK with this 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.