Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ridiculous she doesn't need a go fund me. She is good money wise she lets us all know 10 times a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Shouldn’t her insurance cover what was taken anyway??
Like if you can afford what she has, you can afford content insurance?

Reactions: 5
beggiest thing ive ever seen!!!

Yes its awful what happened - but is this really what people are going to donate their hard earned cash to during a pandemic!!!!

The amount of genuine charities in need at the moment .... !!

Reactions: 8
Paige addressed it on her instagram story like 20 mins ago, saying that she doesnt need the money and other people do, id be so embarrassed if i was her it makes her look bad even though its other people

Reactions: 4
I'd still be embarrassed that her fans are stupid enough to think she needs money. Paige is a bit of a tit but she does give back, what makes anyone think she needs charity is beyond my mind.

Reactions: 1
People are entitled to complain this website is no different to people complaining on Facebook...
That’s not complaining on a fkin “tattle site” call the academy, make a google review, do a YouTube video and an instagram post”insert link here” but I know for a fact you won’t do that, people mouth of here but don’t have the balls to ok Twitter Instagram YouTube ect. Bore off or bite the bullet

I’m guessing you work for her 😬
I certainly don’t but I’m not bias, like I said MAKE YOUR VOICE KNOWN, ur on a tattle site! Get a grip. I’ve had issues with customer service with them myself but i voiced it! I feel like half of u are dumb as dish water if u read my post I stated that it’s ran but little girls with no customer service experience why would I say that if I worked there duh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s not complaining on a fkin “tattle site” call the academy, make a google review, do a YouTube video and an instagram post”insert link here” but I know for a fact you won’t do that, people mouth of here but don’t have the balls to ok Twitter Instagram YouTube ect. Bore off or bite the bullet

I certainly don’t but I’m not bias, like I said MAKE YOUR VOICE KNOWN, ur on a tattle site! Get a grip. I’ve had issues with customer service with them myself but i voiced it! I feel like half of u are dumb as dish water if u read my post I stated that it’s ran but little girls with no customer service experience why would I say that if I worked there duh
youve literally only ever posted on this thread, if you like her so much, create a rave thread.

people may have complained on official channels, but if theyve had a bad experience theyre entitled to post online wherever they want, you can complain in multiple places 🤯

Reactions: 11
youve literally only ever posted on this thread, if you like her so much, create a rave thread.

people may have complained on official channels, but if theyve had a bad experience theyre entitled to post online wherever they want, you can complain in multiple places 🤯
It’s probably miss Anna Rose

• Haha
Reactions: 4

What's your Instagram babe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Whatever money those weirdos pay into that go fund me should be donated to charity, pretty sure she doesn’t need the money!

Reactions: 2
Can you explain that a bit more? I never knew Arianna did that
A girl complained about not receiving a parcel from Mars the label and rather than try and rectify the situation, Ariana forwarded the girl a topless photo of herself and called her ‘chunky’😬 Turns out the girl was only 13 in the photo and never even knew Ariana so didn’t know how she had the picture in the first place🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A girl complained about not receiving a parcel from Mars the label and rather than try and rectify the situation, Ariana forwarded the girl a topless photo of herself and called her ‘chunky’😬 Turns out the girl was only 13 in the photo and never even knew Ariana so didn’t know how she had the picture in the first place🤷🏽‍♀️
What on Earth?!

Hi babe. You really need to calm down.
Xoxo

The girls name was chloe Horton, she sells nudes for a living now. But Ariana was absolutely trash to try leak a photo of a minor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can anyone briefly sum up the Arianna and Tyler thing? I have heard of her vaguely because of her clothing line and know the real life fitness thing because of Holly Hagan. Were they connected and have fallen out?

Reactions: 3

Everyone we have a code 11. Karen is in the building, I repeat, Karen is in the building! 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.