Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I’ve said in previous posts, she hangs out with and dates rough gangsters and criminals. I bet she had her brother staying with her because she never feels safe. She shouldn’t have put him in that situation. She has the money to buy numerous range rovers for her friends And tons of designer clothes yet doesn’t bother getting a house in a gated community or proper security like alarms surrounding her property or an outside dog. The fact they fled with cash says a lot, she has dodgy written all over her. She wasn’t harmed and clearly had an incline of who it was who robbed her or who set it up otherwise they wouldn’t have been caught so quickly but she will still milk this for all she can. If it was a robbery for material stuff and had a financial motive they would have gone with TVs, designer handbags, her car etc. Instead they scared her a bit and got a bit of cash (whoever arranged it probably told the robbers they can keep whatever cash they get as payment for the job). She clearly isn’t as clever and well liked as she makes out. For her and her family’s sake she needs to be a lot more savvy.

Reactions: 14
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. I joined this site to expose people who lie etc. But no one ever deserves to be held up at knife point in their own home and I hope for your sakes that none of you do. No one deserves that. She could of been killed and her 9 year old brother

Like I’ve said in previous posts, she hangs out with and dates rough gangsters and criminals. I bet she had her brother staying with her because she never feels safe. She shouldn’t have put him in that situation. She has the money to buy numerous range rovers for her friends And tons of designer clothes yet doesn’t bother getting a house in a gated community or proper security like alarms surrounding her property or an outside dog. The fact they fled with cash says a lot, she has dodgy written all over her. She wasn’t harmed and clearly had an incline of who it was who robbed her or who set it up otherwise they wouldn’t have been caught so quickly but she will still milk this for all she can. If it was a robbery for material stuff and had a financial motive they would have gone with TVs, designer handbags, her car etc. Instead they scared her a bit and got a bit of cash (whoever arranged it probably told the robbers they can keep whatever cash they get as payment for the job). She clearly isn’t as clever and well liked as she makes out. For her and her family’s sake she needs to be a lot more savvy.
I hope you never find yourselves in a situation she has.....

Reactions: 3
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. I joined this site to expose people who lie etc. But no one ever deserves to be held up at knife point in their own home and I hope for your sakes that none of you do. No one deserves that. She could of been killed and her 9 year old brother

I hope you never find yourselves in a situation she has.....
Don’t worry, I wouldn’t be. I’m not a daft bint like she is who dates gangsters and brags about having a boyfriend who’s in jail all over my social media to millions of people 😂🙈. I keep my money in the bank (you know, legitimately pay my taxes properly) instead of having a load of cash in my house and if I heard someone smash a window/door in, you bet I’d be running to the nearest door getting out of the house or at least to the bathroom where I can lock myself in while I call the police. She was probably too stoned to have a quick reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No but you’re being mean about the situation. Like she said where she lives etc.

Imagine if it happened to you. You should all be ashamed of yourself.
Hang on she’s said where she lives herself
It’s a horrid situation

Reactions: 1
Nobody said she deserve it but she's a braggy bleep that it's happend to 3 times. If I was robbed once Id stop flashing but business on social media

Reactions: 8
The thing is she doesn't deserve it and in a perfect world we would all be able to brag about what we have and not run the risk of people taking advantage but we don't live in that world and people are disgusting and will literally rob you blind. So, unfortunately when you brag constantly whilst disguising it as humble "look how far I've come" you make yourself a target, its the same reason I've been brought up to keep at least 2 lights on in the house to deter robbers. It's just the world we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. No one deserves to be held up like she did. Maybe you do?
What a ridiculous thing to say so plouise doesn't deserve but the op does? No one has came on here and said she deserves it because it was awful what happened to her BUT when you flaunt your wealth in the manner she does, she leaves herself much more open and vulnerable to situations like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know who the 25 year old girl is who got arrested for the burglary?

Does anyone know who the 25 year old girl is who got arrested for the burglary?
Not sure but wouldn’t surprise me if was someone who’s worked for her before
No names have been released as of yet I think

Reactions: 2
Not sure but wouldn’t surprise me if was someone who’s worked for her before
No names have been released as of yet I think
Yeah im thinking this too as i remember around the time that the news article came out she put something or her insta saying "please tell me what im hearing isnt true" something along those lines

Yeah im thinking this too as i remember around the time that the news article came out she put something or her insta saying "please tell me what im hearing isnt true" something along those lines
She did indeed

She’s always said she only has a few friends. This is awful to be betrayed if it is a pal
Depends what she did to them. There were 2 girls who first worked for her who basically got the brand/salon up and running, she used all their ideas, advice and they did the hard work. They weren’t allowed to work elsewhere or do any freelance. Paige would never reply to emails or sort her admin, which had a knock on affect on the whole business and for the staff and she would even turn up super late to the point that there were staff and clients waiting outside the salon after opening times and she would double book people leaving it for staff to work out or have to work overtime. A couple of girls left in the first few months and there was loads of drama. Who knows how Paige treated them, maybe bad mouthed them so they couldn’t get jobs elsewhere, didn’t pay them their last wages, didn’t give them their tools back etc. which could just snowball into massive ‘beef’ (as Paige would say). She has made a few enemies along the way, to add to the ones she already had. It is well known in the area that she comes from a family of drug dealers and criminals. Regardless of her fame, she genuinely is just like any of the rough girls you know in your areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.