Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the manifestation, the secret and all this PoSItIvE ViBeZ I just cannot get on board with ! It makes me cringe !
its downright offensive I prayed and wished and manifested my family member better , didn’t fuckin happen though.
She’s got where she’s got through pure luck and because she sold the lifestyle to aload of young impressionable girls who wanted the range rovers and the designer trainers and the big grey house . She’s got 14 year olds begging mummy and daddy for hundreds of pounds to do one of her crap unorganised courses thinking they’ll complete it and turn into an MUA with thousands of followers and it really isn’t the case .
She’s a fraud and the sooner the tax man catches up to her the better . Dodgy cow

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What should u use? Genuinely interested. I normally take my make up off with a wipe then use the micellar water then a cleanser and toner xo
Has anyone seen her latest story? As an MUA she should know that makeup wipes are the WORST product to use to take makeup off 🤢

Reactions: 1
What should u use? Genuinely interested. I normally take my make up off with a wipe then use the micellar water then a cleanser and toner xo
Wipes are really harsh on your skin. Your suppose to use either an oil or micellar water to take ur makeup off, and then a water cleanser to actually cleanse your skin then tone and moisturise 😌

Reactions: 6
wipes are incredibly bad for the environment as they actually contain plastic. And dont fully remove makeup so you would have to have a 2nd cleanse to get makeup off. Fully recommend miceller water and a cleanser for a 2nd cleanse

I really doubt that a company like MAC would sell their formula to someone like her!
She used to use MAC select cover up as a base on everyone’s eyes, and then MAC announced they were discontinuing it, so she brought out her own x
I worked at MAC at the time it was rumoured she was bringing the base out. The rumour was out before MAC discontinued Select Cover Up. A lot of girls were angry in the North West because Select Cover Up made you a huge portion of our targets.

Reactions: 5
Ahh I see. Thanks girls.
Wipes binned ❣
wipes are incredibly bad for the environment as they actually contain plastic. And dont fully remove makeup so you would have to have a 2nd cleanse to get makeup off. Fully recommend miceller water and a cleanser for a 2nd cleanse
[/QUOT

Reactions: 1
She has zero experience or qualifications in dermatology, so I’m amazed she’s bringing out a “skin care” range! The fact that the first product is wipes says it all!

Reactions: 8
I just posted about her in the newer thread titled “P Louise”. She is trash, comes from a rough family. Her on/off boyfriend is a gangster who’s in jail. She used to boast about it before she became bigger. He even had an instagram page from inside prison and would post pictures of her. She says she comes from nothing even though she lived in her Mum’s massive house, like 5 bedroom huge house. She bought her own place now. She will be bankrupt one day the way she blows her money and takes out finances on cars for her mates etc. She is dumbs as hell. She used to be really big, no offence to anyone’s size but she was big/fat. Then she went abroad and had liposuction and other plastic surgery. She was getting botox and fillers before she was even 20. Even after all this she wont do a story without the butterfly filter. Notice when the filter isnt on snapchat she wont post stories but then when it comes on again she’ll put loads on. She claims to work hard but she is very lazy. Stays at home a lot, lies in bed. When she does get up for a days work she makes sure everyone knows about it and bangs on about “I’m up so early, making money blah blah blah”. Personally I think she’s a dumb twit. Oh and there was the racism. Anyone who owns a brand should think twice before using the ‘N’ word, but not Paige Louise.
You seem quite jealous of her. For someone you dislike you know a lot about her!

• Haha
You seem quite jealous of her. For someone you dislike you know a lot about her!
Disliking someone doesn't mean your jealous. I don't like murders. I'm not jealous of them. See how that works? Make a rave thread if you wanna suck up paiges arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
*murderers I think you mean 😂😭😭 get a life
You’re in the wrong forum love if you wanna suck up to Paige like said in previous posts. All the information given in this is stuff Paige herself posts that’s how people know a lot! Gloating and boasting about complete tit and half of it is lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s back on insta stories this morning... bragging about how much post she got? Not sure I’ve ever seen anyone bragging about the post! Anyway... I can barely understand what she’s talking about most of the time. I mean, what the duck does she mean when she says tit like “you guys are riding for me”?! It’s like she’s talking about language! I cringe whenever she speaks!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wipes are really harsh on your skin. Your suppose to use either an oil or micellar water to take ur makeup off, and then a water cleanser to actually cleanse your skin then tone and moisturise 😌
Even miscellar water is bad
You should actually double cleanse first a balm and then a face wash

I have only ever tried the base and to be honest I do like it although not as a concealer it makes me break out like mad so even though I love the product I just can’t wear it ... as for the packaging I think the packaging is quiete tacky to be honest and very soap and glory vibes don’t get me wrong I love soap and glory but the sexy mother pucker lip gloss is very Paige branded .. I also see abit of beauty bakerie inspo in the packaging .

duck's sake- leave George out of this! 😡 These sycophants like Nicolle who send Paige mail are ridiculous yet also clever: Paige rightly thinks they're all up her arse, but fails to realise that the majority of them want free publicity (Nicolle- I'm looking at you!! 🙄) and/or a freebie/refund from her.
Making him say “we love you” to someone he’s never met, spoken to or has anything to do with?!!

What happened to Rudy? Her old website designer/friend. They were mega close and he’s just disappeared

Reactions: 4
What happened to Rudy? Her old website designer/friend. They were mega close and he’s just disappeared
I don’t believe she’s ever kept the same group of “friends” (friends being people she pays) for longer than 6 months. The “amazing team” she’s posting about right now... they’ll be gone by Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.