Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update on the real life guy he’s now calling periods grim and disgusting men are actually pricks this behaviour is why women don’t speak up about issues with their periods
Sorry to be bringing up older posts but I’m just catching up 🙈. I don’t know who he is but from reading here he’s clearly a prick, maybe his mum should have gotten her period the month he was conceived instead

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"I'll show you how a nicely they blend together" they don't. They really really don't.

That bleeping suitcase!!
“I wanna see all you babes in Marbella with this suitcase”! It’s briefcase sized and it looks awful!!
The motivational quotes are just too much... I can’t cope anymore with them!
Also, where is her awareness of environmental issues seriously??

Reactions: 7
That bleeping suitcase!!
“I wanna see all you babes in Marbella with this suitcase”! It’s briefcase sized and it looks awful!!
I had to turn off it’s ridiculous there is more thought into packaging and stupid quotes than into the product.

Reactions: 1
That bleeping suitcase!!
That suitcase is awful! Who in their right mind is going to take that to Marbella. She’s deluded. Bet she doesn’t take it with her on holiday.

• Haha
I remember that - she was showing off this massive house and saying “yeah, I might buy this one, what do you think guys?”... she didn’t buy it and ended up in one which is probably about 1/4 of the size of that massive house!
She did a big insta story and said ‘ this is my house I’ll only show it you once and never again’
but she never moved in !! it’s that Guy Phoenix who she said is going to build the next one

Attachments

I wonder if Plouise briefcases will be the new Jane Norman school bags 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
how embarrassing can’t cope with this rushed tit she keeps loading everyone with. Is it me or is she ‘dropping’ more and more products recently? tit after tit

why the super dark lip liner and super light lipstick!! It looks stupid when i see muas doing it on clients, it makes them look dirty

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.