Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep this is true too. My friend had her make up done at the Prestwich shop and was told by her MUA friend that worked there that Paige had been slagging her off as she'd had to change her appointment. When my friend confronted her, Paige tit herself: "No babe, I didn't mean you at all, babe- I was talking about another girl before you." Oh, so that's alright then, to slag off your customers! First and last time my friend set foot in that shop.
She’s a tit bag!!! She put on her story a while ago saying if anyone’s got a problem come to my academy I’ll make you a coffee and we can chat etc and my friend inboxed her saying “I’ve been sleeping with your boyfriend and he’s sending me visiting orders from prison when can have a coffee?” And Paige blocked her 🤣 - my friend was seeing Jordan btw for quite a while!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She bought the house, paid over £500k. Obviously mortgaged so she's had some help with that. Not sure if it's her or her dad or both of them named on the mortgage, but she's definitely bought it.
She might have bought it... though people see that she’s “bought” a £500k house and so she just be rolling in it. She COULD have put £10k down, her dad’s name as guarantor and be paying interest only... no one knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s a tit bag!!! She put on her story a while ago saying if anyone’s got a problem come to my academy I’ll make you a coffee and we can chat etc and my friend inboxed her saying “I’ve been sleeping with your boyfriend and he’s sending me visiting orders from prison when can have a coffee?” And Paige blocked her 🤣 - my friend was seeing Jordan btw for quite a while!!
I wonder if our friend is the same ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She might have bought it... though people see that she’s “bought” a £500k house and so she just be rolling in it. She COULD have put £10k down, her dad’s name as guarantor and be paying interest only... no one knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely right- we have no idea! Could well be Daddy's place as he coughs up for a lot of things! Defo not rented though. If you managed to look at her manifestation list last week (God help us), number 2 was: "Buy the dream house." Her house is beautiful but she wants to move away from there now due to the robbery.

Reactions: 2
Also fun fact . She once put up a story of a massive bouquet of flowers saying they was off Jordan . Yes he bought them . With her money !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also fun fact . She once put up a story of a massive bouquet of flowers saying they was off Jordan . Yes he bought them . With her money !!!
I always wondered how someone who’s in prison can order (and afford to pay for) a huge bunch of flowers! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Absolutely right- we have no idea! Could well be Daddy's place as he coughs up for a lot of things! Defo not rented though. If you managed to look at her manifestation list last week (God help us), number 2 was: "Buy the dream house." Her house is beautiful but she wants to move away from there now due to the robbery.
She has said she wants to move away from it because of the robbery... but she’s back living there now!

Reactions: 3
One of them was also ‘feature in Forbes’ 🤣 as what a fraud?

• Haha
One of them was also ‘feature in Forbes’ 🤣 as what a fraud?
I was howling at that one! Maybe follow in "alleged" fraud Kylie Jenner's footsteps?! 🤣🤣 Can't wait for her account to to be lodged at Companies House in September so we can gawk at all her millions!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Where’s her dads money from, is it dodgy?
Not sure, thought he was in the fashion business but could be wrong.

I always wondered how someone who’s in prison can order (and afford to pay for) a huge bunch of flowers! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

She has said she wants to move away from it because of the robbery... but she’s back living there now!
She never left! Just stays at her mum's more.

Reactions: 1
Definitely hiding money from the tax man. Lets be real alot of her customers who come into the shop itself are young girls. Their parents will give them the cash to pay for getting their makeup done. Cash in hand this and that. Putting the bare minimum in to ensure she doesnt have to pay a higher tax. Other than her online stuff most in store is cash in hand... paying staff cash etc..

Reactions: 2
I remember when she posted this on her story!!

Reading these threads makes me feel so much better. It’s girls like her who make out there so perfect that make others feel tit like they could never be good enough when they try so hard. Because they can’t manifest it as great as her. She needs reality check and fast and as for humble she’s anything but!.
She said she would change after the break in and she hasn’t

She said she would change after the break in and she hasn’t
They had a break in when she lived at her mums and she said she would change.
She moved out and didn’t change.
She had a break in at her house and said she would change.
Now she’s living part at her house, part at her mums.... and hasn’t changed!
The only thing she’s going to “manifest” is... another break in

Reactions: 4
Bit off topic but does anyone remember when she had the Preswich shop and her make up artist Kim (now owns Miki Make Up - lovely girl) got jumped going out to Paige’s car because they thought she was Paige. Two or three lads absolutely battered her and robbed her brushed from her (they were in a black long box - I think they thought it was money) anyway Paige locked them back door and left Kim on the floor knocked out and full of blood and said ‘ring an ambulance and no one is allowed outside’ then she posted on social media basically laughing saying ‘ha you thought that was me? Well it wasn’t’ then had to delete it and change her story saying she won’t put up with people hurting her staff etc and the police never caught anyone for it? She also never replaced Kim’s brushes or gave her any sick pay for being off and Kim was really really badly battered I’m sure she had a few fractures.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Bit off topic but does anyone remember when she had the Preswich shop and her make up artist Kim (now owns Miki Make Up - lovely girl) got jumped going out to Paige’s car because they thought she was Paige. Two or three lads absolutely battered her and robbed her brushed from her (they were in a black long box - I think they thought it was money) anyway Paige locked them back door and left Kim on the floor knocked out and full of blood and said ‘ring an ambulance and no one is allowed outside’ then she posted on social media basically laughing saying ‘ha you thought that was me? Well it wasn’t’ then had to delete it and change her story saying she won’t put up with people hurting her staff etc and the police never caught anyone for it? She also never replaced Kim’s brushes or gave her any sick pay for being off and Kim was really really badly battered I’m sure she had a few fractures.
Yeah I remember this VERY WELL ! There’s a good reason Kim doesn’t speak to Paige and there’s a reason Karis and Joe stayed friends with Kim and not Paige too !!!!

Also don’t know how true it is but I’ve heard a few times that Paige was messaging Chelsea gresty (chelseamakeup1) boyfriend at the time behind her back !

Yeah I remember this VERY WELL ! There’s a good reason Kim doesn’t speak to Paige and there’s a reason Karis and Joe stayed friends with Kim and not Paige too !!!!

Also don’t know how true it is but I’ve heard a few times that Paige was messaging Chelsea gresty (chelseamakeup1) boyfriend at the time behind her back !
It was so bad wasn’t it? Kim is such a lovely girl and so talented! Karis and Kim practically built that shop with her and they never get any credit at all!! I only went once when Joe was there and don’t know much about him but I’m sure he’s doing well as he’s done Samantha Faires make up a few times from what I’ve seen on Insta. Oh wow would not put it past her to do something like that! Proper sly!!!!

Karis is what I call a talented makeup artist... she’s a real artist and is so good in ALL aspects of makeup from eyes to skin... she also seems really professional. I believe Joe was / is working at Karis’ place (Creatives).

Does that Chelsea know that Paige was messaging her bf behind her back? X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.