Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Like I’ve said in previous posts, she hangs out with and dates rough gangsters and criminals. I bet she had her brother staying with her because she never feels safe. She shouldn’t have put him in that situation. She has the money to buy numerous range rovers for her friends And tons of designer clothes yet doesn’t bother getting a house in a gated community or proper security like alarms surrounding her property or an outside dog. The fact they fled with cash says a lot, she has dodgy written all over her. She wasn’t harmed and clearly had an incline of who it was who robbed her or who set it up otherwise they wouldn’t have been caught so quickly but she will still milk this for all she can. If it was a robbery for material stuff and had a financial motive they would have gone with TVs, designer handbags, her car etc. Instead they scared her a bit and got a bit of cash (whoever arranged it probably told the robbers they can keep whatever cash they get as payment for the job). She clearly isn’t as clever and well liked as she makes out. For her and her family’s sake she needs to be a lot more savvy.

Reactions: 14

Clarity456

VIP Member
Well anyone who’s unhappy with there service don’t hide behind a profile. Make a YouTube video, Instagram video, make your voice known other wise don’t mention it
Do u wanna tell Google and trust pilot that then? 2 of the biggest review sites in the world... You can review items and brands on many retail sites like argos and boots which don't require you "make your voice known or don't mention it"

That sort of attitude won't help a business to move forward ever

• Heart

simplelifex

Wow. No one deserves to be held up like she did. Maybe you do?
What a ridiculous thing to say so plouise doesn't deserve but the op does? No one has came on here and said she deserves it because it was awful what happened to her BUT when you flaunt your wealth in the manner she does, she leaves herself much more open and vulnerable to situations like this.

• Heart

whatweallthink

I’m not sure if there is a thread.

I don’t know what to think about her. She’s always boasting about money but tries to come off humble about it and it just doesn’t seem that way.

Also the mystery around showing her face baffles me. Never talks to the camera and always hides her face in photos, occasionally does show her face and to say she is a make up artist kills me, can see the under eye brightening from space.

Popsicle20

I don’t like the lip liners and the word babe is getting too much . I made a complaint to plouise as my base came and there was oil coming out like cooking oil I can’t really explain .... I instagram messaged and all I got was “ email us babe “ no sorry or anything I emailed 3 times from May and still no reply I now give up

Hope this wasn’t too harsh .

Also those brushes look really cheap the metal on them . I honestly just really don’t like the packaging it puts my off . That suitcase will be getting binned anyway wouldn’t thank you for that thing ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Absolute trash. I've had to unfollow her as I was fed up of listening to her manifest all bastard day with the cling on brother

• Haha

Skyeraye

Oh please one it’s still filtered two it’s only your waist that is slim because you had a bbl! It’s not fitness at all
Annoys me so much pretending to the young girls they can get this figure from diet it’s a fat transfer. At I’m not being awful but she’s too short for a BBL it’s just made her look stumpy

Reactions: 13

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think it’s weird that, for a makeup artist, her “winners circle” only has 2 people who have absolutely nothing to do with that industry?? A car wash and a PT?

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
She brags constantly, everyone knows it.

For example Zoella has a large following and everyone knows where she lives but she doesn’t post about her new car saying how she “worked so hard” - she just vlogs the inside of it.

Plouise constantly has to brag about what she has, whether it’s a Rolex or her car, it’s obvious she wants everyone to know how rich she is and she makes a total scene out of buying something expensive.

A break-in is no doubt scary, but there is a reason it happened to her, showing your wealth in the way she does, isn’t a normal way. Other wealthy people don’t flaunt like she does. Compare her to anyone else. They might show a new bag, etc, but plouise shows cars worth a lot of money all the time. Brags she buys people range rovers, shows off in a tacky way. you can tell what she is like. Other rich people buy a car and if you see it I’m the background maybe, you’re probably one of a few who noticed it rather than thousands because you posted an entire post on it.

It’s not victim blaming to put two and two together, even when the circumstances are scary.

nobody deserves to be broken into or threatened but you have to be very careful when you are a public figure posting wealth all the time. It makes people jealous.

• Heart

Banny2020

He’s one of the worst I’ve seen 😭 he said something like “gone from being on the streets in a gang to being vip” 😂😂😂 get a grip man. You’ve been invited to the party cus they want to fill the room
Omg I know 🤣🤣 made me laugh so much that! He is one massive bald dickhead! Imagine being in conversation ‘how do you know Paige and Luke?’ ‘Erm I clean their cars and lick their arse but I’m VIP at doing that’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Vyxia Lux

Damn, you guys do not stray away from going off topic on this forum, huh? :p

My main issue with Paige is her laziness. For a woman who has succeeded from nothing (supposedly), she really does lack any sort of work habits. She promises so much and fails to deliver.

Regarding her webinars and courses...
Business Webinar part 1 (October last year) - 20 GBP, recently discounted to 10 GBP (I think?)
  • I thought it was really motivating, but knowing that she is largely inspired by The Secret and Bob Proctor, I checked those out as well. You can basically go listen to a Bob Proctor video or read The Secret and not miss out on the content in the Business Webinar. She gives some nice ideas regarding spicing up the business, but she mentions those in her IG stories every once in a while, so if you've heard the tips there, you've heard most of the webinar.
  • All of this is a simple voice-over recorded over the promotional image, the same one they've used for... pretty much everything since the Acid Reign collection with Mmmmitchell.
Business Webinar part 2 (February this year - did not happen)
  • She teased it immediately after part 1 in October and offered pre-order, again for 20 pounds. Come February, this webinar did not happen.
  • After messaging her on Instagram, she messaged me back saying that "all babes have been refunded for it" without a further explanation. I would have expected at least an announcement on her IG stories that it wasn't going to happen.
Secret Webinar (ETA not announced - did not happen)
  • After the cancellation of BW part 2, she teased a secret webinar worth hundreds of pounds that would only be available to the 100 quickest people who signed up after it's released either in the newsletter or her IG stories/posts, basically requiring you to either subscribe to the newsletter or turn on the notifications for her posts/stories. To my knowledge, this never happened either.
Business Course (29th April this year) - did not happen
  • After the sale, she wanted to "give back" and promised a business course worth 300 pounds that was going to be posted today, the 29th of April. However, with the recent robbery, she pushed it back to 11th of May. This is the only setback I can actually understand, the others just seem to come as a result of her lack of organization.
DataBASE course (9 weeks) - 90 GBP (72 if you use a 20% discount code)
  • Here I discovered that they only offer Clearpay for actual, physical products, but not for courses. As a customer, I didn't like this. I don't know if this is due to some technical aspects that I don't understand, but I didn't like this. But I bit the bullet and bought the course in one go.
  • This is what the course promises:
  1. 9 weeks - 2 in depth makeup looks (videos) every week, voiced over by Paige
  2. 30 minutes of Plouise Business every week
  3. Social media guidance
  4. Kit essentials
  5. Weekly blog
  6. How to take pictures
  7. Online reviews by a Plouise artist
The content for each week is supposed to be up every Friday. But of course it wasn't, because clearly things are being done one week at a time rather than prepped ahead of each week. So out of the 5 weeks that have passed so far, we only got materials on time once, which was... well, when we purchased the course, because the materials for week 1 were already uploaded :) every other week has been uploaded on a Saturday or Sunday.

As for content, the looks are pretty consistent, each week you get a step by step video and PDF with images and text on one softer look and one heavier, Plouise signature look. I thought most of them were pretty educational, and I have to admit I learned at least something from each of them, however... she claims the videos are HD, yet the highest quality on all of those is 540p. That isn't exactly HD to me. You can see the steps alright, but if you promise me HD, I'm going to expect a 1080p video.
  • The Plouise Business aspect of it has only been uploaded twice. Neither of them 30 minutes as promised.
  • Social media guidance and kit essentials are kind of random, they don't do them every week. When they do post them, they tend to have lots of typos, implying (to me at least) that it's all been rushed yet again and not even checked.
  • Weekly blog, how to take pictures and online reviews did not happen once so far.
  • During the sale, course materials were very late. They resorted to opening a special website for the courses because of how much traffic the main page had. The main page took forever to update, a lot of people were promised 45% off but were allowed in on the website when only 40% off prices were updated and didn't get a refund for that 5% they were promised. The entire sale shennanigans is a whole other story that I won't get into here, but I wasn't a fan of that either.
  • For the last 2 weeks the videos have not been voiced over by Paige but by the academy manager and one of the senior artists. Personally, I don't see this as an issue, but I know a lot of people bought the course to get that extra motivation from Paige herself, as she presents herself to be "the mentor" of these courses, and they're not getting that. It's not the same to hear that motivation from Paige, who is selling this fantasy that anyone can be a millionaire if they work hard enough, or from the academy manager who... no one even knows who she is?
So... as much as I like the aesthetic of the brand and the products I've tried so far, I see through the smoke and mirrors. I wish she would just prepare ahead and not announce something like an excited kid and then not follow through and just... not address it at all. It comes off very unprofessional and this is where you can see her lack of knowledge in the business area.
It really puts me off sometimes, but at least I can see through it and learn from these mistakes that she's making in her business, to potentially avoid them in the future with my own.

Sorry for the wall of text! :)

• Wow

Justa Girl

Past tense of throw - threw, sounds like frew so a lot of people misspell it as frew. Same with "should have" - "should of", "their" - "there" etc., common mistakes
I don’t think “frew’ is a common mistake.. maybe people with certain accents may say it that way out loud.. but to write it that way is nothing I’ve ever seen before.

• Heart

princessconsuela

The BLM bullshit she posted!!! Why bother saying anything when it’s just going to be lies?! She has ZERO employees according to HMRC, so to post stating which percentage of her employees are black and which are white etc is just bollocks anyway, let alone lies in terms of the percentages! I don’t think I’ve seen a single non-white person working at plouise.
When I went for training at plouise, the mua told me to use NC15 concealer as a base on the eye on all clients... I asked about darker skinned clients... she just told me to use the same shade!!! The makeup industry is already horrendous in terms of products available on the market for dark skin tones (noted that some brands are making slow progress), without makeup artists and “academies” making it harder. And at the time she was ONLY using MAC for foundations - the darkest shade available was NC55 which is just shameful.
The darkest skinned person they have working there is the model, non of the staff are of colour.. unless st Moritz is it's own race now every single staff member I met was caked in tan.
I love a tan but to have to wear it as uniform is a bit much

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Why does she always show body parts or something totally irrelevant to what's going on?

Oh getting some injections but here's my body.

Let have a serious chat babes here's my nipples.

Wanna see my new collection? Look at my car first.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

cybervoodoo

I was at the same high school as her, and let me tell you I would never in a million years believed she would be where she is now. She's definitely rough, and fair play to her for making something of herself, but I sure as hell don't know how she's done it.
(This isn't me saying you can't be from a rough background and make it, but she never seemed motivated to do anything, just very loud and gobby)

• Heart

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
She must have an investor or money from someone.
She has lots of staff, huge premises, designed to a huge expense, fancy cars for her, staff and family & expensive lifestyle. Developing products costs a lot of dosh and she'd need to have big quantities of stock. Its all just doesn't add up.
Now she is making the sales but at the start how was it funded.
All the cars are on finance. Her house (IF she owned it) would be on a mortgage. A lot of her handbags are fake. It’s very easy to get stuff and pay monthly for it, as long as you have money coming in. It doesn’t mean she has a load of money sitting in an account. Personally I think she spends money faster than it comes in. She probably also had credit cards with a limit of a few thousand pounds on them or more. So technically she could actually be owing money. She is behind on her taxes so she clearly wasn’t putting money aside each month for that, then it came to the deadline and she didn’t have the money to pay. This is all online to see by the way. Her products are done really cheaply. In one of her recent stories a sample arrived (that suitcase thing) and the printing was done upside down. She said ‘ignore that, it was a mistake as its a sample’. If I was paying graphic designers, manufacturers etc to come up with samples and the finished result you bet I’d be telling them off for sending me crap with writing the wrong way round, weather it’s a sample or not. I certainly wouldn’t post it online for all the customers to see. She is so unprofessional. Just because someone looks like they have money, doesn’t mean they actually do. She’s clearly back living at her Mum’s even though she made out she moved somewhere new 2 days after being robbed, (yeah like you could view a house, apply to rent it and go through all the paperwork, references and credit checks within 2 days 😂😂😂 during lockdown). It’s been a few weeks now and she’s still there. If she had that much money why go and lodge at her Mum’s 🤷🏻‍♀️. Her life is a big facade for the gram. She’ll be bankrupt in the next couple of years, I am sure of it.

• Heart

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Thanks for taking the time to explain. I didn’t know. I’m a poc myself and while that’s not ok at least she acknowledged her mistake. I was thinking it would be much worse.
It wasn’t the fact she said it that angered people, it was her excuse. She was shouting the N word while singing then when everyone made an uproar about it she tweeted that she said it but it wasnt a big deal because she’s not racist as her boyfriend is a person of color. Anyone knows that just because you are friends with or dating someone of colour it does not justify it. Then when people got pissed off at this, she deleted the tweet then a day later put a diferent tweet up with a scripted apology from a PR person.

This is a lot of information from someone who claims to not know her...

She has never hidden the fact she has a BBL or surgery. She has never hidden the fact she was overweight either. You’ve said twice now that she comes from a “rough” family as some sort of insult. Can you elaborate on what you mean by “rough?”.
Her boyfriend was in prison, she has never hidden that either, if she did, you wouldn’t know about it ;)
It’s actually really easy to find out what he was inside for with a quick google.... not a big gangster mind.
He is also not in prison anymore and hasn’t been for a while.
She has posted plenty of videos of herself at her launch parties and family parties without a filter, if you’ve ever watched her story you’d know this.
When she had her launch in Manchester where quite a few big influencers came she posted lots of unfiltered videos and photos.
She has said many of times she’s not very confident that’s why she wears a lot of makeup and tends to “hide” sometimes without it.

A quick swipe through her old Facebook shows lots of pictures of her when younger, and she was/is actually really pretty, but when you’re not confident it doesn’t matter how many times others tell you you’re pretty, if you don’t believe it it doesn’t mean anytning
Excuse me, where did I state that she hid her surgery? Where did I say that she hid that she was overweight? Read my posts properly before twisting my words. I never said I knew her either but if you must know I’m good friends with one of the people who worked for her and know of her through other people too. When I say rough, it means socially unacceptable. You literally just confirmed her boyfriend was in jail for months. So she cones from a rough family and also dates rough guys.

I must add, she was well known to only include caucasian girls on her instagram and at teaching events, when she was getting flack for it she suddenly put posts up like “any dark skinned girls available to model for us”. People who have any influenece on others, especially on social media platforms where the majority of viewers are young its so important to include everyone and be diverse to positively open people’s minds and views. It’s great to see some do this. I’ve learnt so much from the likes of Jackie Aina. I’m a white girl but after seeing how much passion women like her have for diversity and I’ve come to understand more about how women of colour aren’t included in some aspects of the beauty world. It’s opened my eyes futher. I will personally avoid brands if they are known not to include products/colours for everyone, just so I can support others. It’s things like this that make me say Paige Louise is dumb and has crap business skills.

Last edited:
  • Heart