Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has anyone seen the UBV mans post - ‘I rev past peoples houses so they know that’s what wealth sounds like’
Bellend

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Banny2020

She claims to be so supportive etc she’s not publicly congratulated Mmmmitchell on his announcement as he is the new face of a collection for Morphe which is a massive deal. I always think she’s very strange with Mmmmitchell I know she didn’t speak to him for years and seems she has only got back ‘in’ with him to use him for his connections to Morphe. Mmmmitchell stood back for her at the Morphe opening to cut the ribbon instead of doing it together. He is very successful and I feel like Paige is jealous of him kind of a ‘keep your friends close but your enemies closer’ kind of vibe. He is so successful in his own right and will go straight to the top - he’s already nearly there in my eyes. He doesn’t discuss his money and when they did a video together she kind of outed him a bit and how he looks after his family financially etc and he looks so awkward he is cringing! It’s on YouTube if anyone wants to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
All her parties / nights out at the same:

Horrendous makeup, PVC trousers + something with a named brand on to show the wealth
Obligatory pre-night out pic
An evening surrounded by her latest “winners circle” (e.g. people she spends every day with - people who work for her, family and a couple of guys who look like they’ve just robbed a bank)
A bit of grinding
Shot shot shot
Lots of shouty videos... “21:21 make a wish”
Rap/R&B music exclusively
Photos of expensive things
Girls in bed together
The whole night is captured second by second on their phones.

The next morning, the usual pic with caption “I only drink once a year”, sometimes followed by another grid photo or story pic of her posing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
502F920C-F972-432A-89B0-496B59621D5E.png

Don’t care who my boss is, if they tell me my work is shit I’m walking right out the door. Weather it’s for encouragement or not, making someone feel bad for something they’ve put time and effort into is low. There’s a million ways to encourage people without being nasty about it. All this ‘I don’t beat around the bush’ is another way of saying ‘I’m a bitch’. Ugh could she be any further up her own ass

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I bought the new eyebrow products as I was intrigued. Day they went on sale. Received it couple of days later (brilliant). Opened the pencil and half of it fell off. Like it was broken already. Emailed straight away with pictures. Still haven't heard anything. Its been about 5/6 weeks I think. Pathetic customer services.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Jklaowv

Literally read 53 pages of this and honestly, paige needs to have a good hard look at her ego and reevaluate how "successful" she wants to be. I'm no makeup haul expert but shes obviously tone deaf to the quality of product and service her customers want and deserve after sticking with her for this long with so many self serving "look at me" "george tell everyone how pretty I am" "i manifested my mums cancer away" stories. Her distribution and customer service is amateur. Like someone else said, she needs to invest in these areas instead of garish designer clothes and fuel.
This manifestation shit is because she is lacking in business acumen and someone was spot on when they said she makes up shit because she, aswell as us, has no idea how she got here. Shes become a charicateur of herself, like the GC of the small time makeup world. Do I think shes money laundering or drug dealing? No, and I live in Manc with my own business. I think shes cashed in on the government loans - you're allowed 25% of your turnover under 100k or alot more with the CBSS. Either are easily got with minimal proof required to the lender. That's probably where her lambo has come from. I think she is a silent partner of a small time business and fortunately, the other people with significant control are preventing her from damaging their brand by going public. Comments on her face dont need to be written, it takes the legitimacy away from genuine criticism of her disturbingly misleading advice to young girls to make a quick buck. Someone needs to report her for consistently breaking advertising guidelines too. Plouise fashion will dry up, loungewear was the ticket and as usual they missed the mark and thought ego would carry them. I'm sure she wont learn and will dress the flop up as some divine intervention in her masterplan. If someone could also ring the police about the modern slavery shes got that poor girl living in trying her laces and probably scrubbing the shit off her toilet bowl, that would be grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
So just to confirm... the winners circle consists of:

a car washer
a misogynistic liar who uses people to grow social media
a bragging tax dodger who makes out she earns 90% more than she does

What winners they are hey?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

mermaidexoxo

Just watched her stories. “My Security are the best”. Who does she think she is, Kim Kardashian?
I used to really admire Paige when I first started following her around 4/5 years ago. But now she seems too big for her boots and so condescending how she calls customers and literally anyone on Instagram “baybeh-gerrrll”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Zantezoo

VIP Member
She’s blocked me. She was going on about her skin care regime and how she only had moisturiser on. I suggested she might want to post without a filter to give us a proper look and she blocked me. Guessing that’s a no to a no filter post.
Keep me updated on when she hits a billion guys .

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Plouise #3: Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

• Haha
  • Wow

minniemae92

It’s vulgar and tasteless to brag about money the way she does .
I used to work in anti money laundering operations for an American bank and her business REEKS of it

• Heart
  • Wow

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
New thread - thanks @minniemae92 for the name suggestion 😂

Summary from previous thread:

Brags and boasts a lot about everything, but claims to “stay humble”.

Accounts submitted on companies house don’t come close to what she claims to earn.

Claims to have lots of staff, including a lot from BME groups - accounts show she likely has just 2/3 staff.

Courses are crap and badly run. MUA who work at her academies complain about her to clients.

Got burgled after constant bragging about owning expensive things... said she would stop bragging... carries on bragging.

Believes in “manifestation” and claims to have healed her mum!

“Winners circle” currently includes guy who cleans her car and a PT

“High end” makeup line she claims to have created can be found and purchased from China for approx £1. Packaging says not to use on the eyes!

Have I missed anything??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow