Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone else just seen that awful video on her instagram story of her pretending her bums too big to get her jeans up even though you can clearly see they would pull up fine?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ll just leave this here for anyone who thinks sheā€™s great at makeup šŸ¤”

8252C334-DDAF-4194-A948-5ADD5A823067.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She looks like an Oompa Loompa. If you can see her makeup that obviously in a photo, imagine it in real life

Reactions: 10
Heā€™s just using her for followers and to give his business exposure, itā€™s the only reason heā€™s a ā€œfriendā€ to her. His followers go up whenever she mentions him so sheā€™s useful to him and thatā€™s why he keeps her sweet. Heā€™s literally told half of Manchester sheā€™s had BBL behind her back but shares a picture of her on his story the other day saying ā€œthe ACTUAL SHAPE on this oneā€ when we all know itā€™s fat transfer šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Æ My fella even knew about it before me from his mates that Zak had told. Nothing wrong with having it done if you have nothing better to do with your money but donā€™t lie about any results being down to ā€œgym and dietā€ to such a huge platform of naive young women who believe everything they read. Heā€™s a proper snake for anyone on here that doesnā€™t know him, makes me feel ill. He constantly cheated on his girlfriend and lies to every girl he meets about her saying she just left him for no reason and robbed a house off him (all lies). Heā€™s a user, the only reason heā€™s been successful is by knowing a few z-listers and exploiting insecure women and selling them a lie. His ā€œtransformationsā€ are bullshit, theyā€™re all edited and stood at ridiculous angles about to snap their spines to give the illusion of a big bum (and a lot more than Plouise have had BBL too and most of their before pictures are from years ago - not 8 or 16 weeks like he says). As soon as he has your money after buying his plans he falls off the face of the earth. Iā€™ve had 4 friends buy his plans before which were a total rip off and he didnā€™t once reply to any of them when they had questions, he actually deleted two of their comments on his post asking him to please reply as it was important. Heā€™ll only reply to anyone that has more followers than him/is a model or influencer/is saying something that makes him sound good/just someone he wants to have sex with before disposing of) Thatā€™s what his latest ā€œprojectā€ is on his story, heā€™s literally just going to cherry pick 5-10 of the best looking women responding to him šŸ˜· if only women knew what heā€™s really like. Not sure if heā€™s even worse than her to be honest, theyā€™re as shallow, pretentious and fake as each other I know that much.
Heard this a LOT about him, he's disgusting. Full on sleazeball, don't even know whether I should repeat some of the stuff I've been told/seen screenshots of because he can be a bully and genuinely creeps me out. Put it this way, if me and my girls saw him in a bar, we would leave. You can tell he doesn't like or respect women by the way he speaks to/about them (when he's being himself, not his instagram personality). He's a very materialistic fake person and what you see on instagram is nothing like his true self, he's got issues and can be very nasty when he wants to be. I doubt plouise knows anything true about him, just whatever lies and 'manifesting' bullshit he feeds her to stay in their tit cycle or whatever they call it :LOL:

View attachment 202815
hooooly tit!! :LOL: šŸ˜°

Reactions: 2
Yeah, that Zak he used to work for Tyler at Real Life. My friend is close with his ex Heather and he treated her so badly, like awful. Then has the cheek to bad mouth her to any girl heā€™s speaking to for pity, heā€™s a manipulative liar. He tells girls (and has posted on his stories saying) heā€™s never been on holiday or gone abroad in his life so they feel sorry for him but Heather took him to Paris for his 30th birthday years ago! šŸ™„ itā€™s like Plouise saying sheā€™s from a council estate when we all know she lived in a 5-bed family home, why lie?! šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø Everything he says on Instagram is bullshit. The way he speaks about girls in real life is disgusting and the opposite of the image he puts out on his Instagram. Heā€™s one of those who slides in your dms and turns nasty if you donā€™t entertain his sleazy messages, even if you have a bf heā€™s not arsed. Thatā€™s why he goes for young girls because he thinks theyā€™re all so easily impressed by him that theyā€™ll do what he wants. The fact he makes his money from girls who think heā€™s trustworthy or actually cares about them makes it even more messed up.
Wooooow I keep up with this thread and Iā€™ve only made an account because of seeing this! Iā€™ve been speaking to Zak for a while heā€™s asked me to go his etc. I didnā€™t find plouise a threat as he ignores her (as youā€™ve all noticed) Iā€™m so shocked what a pig

• Wow
Reactions: 18

View attachment 202815
Someone did her makeup for this

Wooooow I keep up with this thread and Iā€™ve only made an account because of seeing this! Iā€™ve been speaking to Zak for a while heā€™s asked me to go his etc. I didnā€™t find plouise a threat as he ignores her (as youā€™ve all noticed) Iā€™m so shocked what a pig
Yeah Tyler Sacked him for his behaviour to other members especially how he treated people on that ā€˜biggestā€™ looser training he did

That contour and everything!!

Yeah she had her makeup done look

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Heā€™s been bragging to loads of girls I know that he made over Ā£150k on the last ā€œguideā€ he threw together in a day and has it all sitting in a paypal account šŸ¤Æ but he could easily be bullshitting because heā€™s a well-known liar and fraud. Heā€™s probably never heard of an accountant and thinks all that money is his to spend, splashing it all over his story since we know how ā€œhumbleā€ he is šŸ˜‚šŸ™„ hopefully the tax man will be knocking at his door soon

Heā€™s only ever been interesting in using her for followers and to drive business his way. Heā€™s said it himself to loads of people I know and publicly has spoken about her BBL - which surely a ā€œfriendā€ wouldnā€™t do, never mind how unprofessional that is to discuss his clients in such a vulgar way. More fool her though for trusting him, the truth will come out about him.

Wouldnā€™t surprise me if he hasnā€™t already slept with her at least once but isnā€™t into her. Heā€™s a sleazy guy that fucks and chucks women once heā€™s done but heā€™s keeping her in the friend zone or ā€œwinners circleā€ sorry šŸ˜‚ to make sure he keeps getting all of her young impressionable female followers. Especially because she paints him as being some lovely guy when in fact heā€™s the opposite. Heā€™s spoken about it a lot, heā€™s using her and if she had less than 10k followers he wouldnā€™t be acknowledging he existence let alone sharing her on his stories.
He's said way over Ā£100k to a few people I know too but not sure whether it's all just bullshit knowing what he's like for lying. My friend saw he posted on his story the other day asking for book recommendations because he'd never read a book in his entire life (and he's like 35), but the very next day was saying he was writing his own book!! :ROFLMAO:šŸ™ˆ He's so deluded, a bit of success has gone to his head and he thinks he's a god or something it's madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yeah Tyler Sacked him for his behaviour to other members especially how he treated people on that ā€˜biggestā€™ looser training he did

Nah Iā€™ll never get over this, she looks like the joker.

Reactions: 4
Oh god he's awful, a few girls I know speak to him (well, he messages them all the same tit), sending photos of his car/steering wheel, new flat, asking for 'interior design' tips and recommendations, asking them to send him 'before' pics and get down to the gym so he can 'see what they're working with' and train them for free (when they haven't asked about it), asking if they want to go on trips away with him because 'nobody will go with him', fake 'positivity' 'manifesting' bullshit about how blessed and humble he is then boasting about splashing his cash and sending them pics of what he's bought, always sending staged pics of rose wine and candles (because ALL girls love rose wine and candles right :rolleyes:šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø). Not sure if that sounds familiar to you but it's a bit of a joke in a few group chats, I think word is starting to get out what he's really like because none of the girls I know that he messages have taken him up on his offers. I think he assumes everyone is attracted to him so takes it personally when someone doesn't reciprocate... but he looks like an old pea head, gives off weird vibes and messages girls the same tit so it's no wonder šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Youā€™re right... her ā€œsenior makeup artistā€ did it! She says she trains all her makeup artists though, so not sure whoā€™s at fault for this absolute disaster!!! I canā€™t believe sheā€™s posted those photos and videos today - I actually donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen makeup this bad before. Itā€™s so shocking!

Reactions: 5
How can she say her jeans are fine for girls with big bums when the girl struggles to get them on her? Sheā€™s shaped like a barrel

Reactions: 5
She seems to struggle so much that she needs someone to dress her
She thinks thatā€™s what rich people do. Sheā€™s so cringe but canā€™t see what a joke she is that everyone around her is someone she is paying. Has anyone ever seen her with friends sheā€™s not paying?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.