Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to the Middleton branch for my 1 day one-to-one training. They moved me to Middleton on the actual morning of the training by text! Got there, it was shut... I was eventually let in. I spent most of the day there, and not a single soul came in. The MUA said she was closing up after I left. I donā€™t think it was very successful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thatā€™s shocking
It's the second parcel the girls got! She got all the bases paints & some stuff the other day. Today she got the pallet and the empty box of brushes šŸ˜‚ she put it on tiktok like I'll try get in contact with them... good luck with that one šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guess who sent her competition winner a empty box šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Cue a cringe response from her ā€œcustomer serviceā€ team šŸ˜‚ ā€œSorry queen, thatā€™s totally not our vibe babe! Weā€™ll send you another and Ā£1000 cash in freshly printed Ā£20 notes queenā€œ:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
They couldnā€™t organise a piss up in a brewery. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever known a company be so disorganised and so unprofessional. Paige must surely be embarrassed?! Itā€™s a know absolute tit show!

Can someone buy Paige a dictionary please? She thinks the definition of humble is what other people say it means... not what it actually means! Sheā€™s just posted this (not that she reads here of course!)

2E1BD60F-4ED8-4A33-B800-69044FD84D2F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Apart from the 3 blues on the left I donā€™t even think thereā€™s a good enough shade range there to create a full eye look. Plus itā€™s a ridiculous size again..

Reactions: 4
Yeah I heard this too! Through her Middleton shop - the one she claimed was bridal but never seemed to open!
Middleton would have never worked anyway. There are a lot of talented MUAā€™s in the area and her looks arenā€™t what the girls of Middleton would have been wanting. I drive passed where the Middleton shop is based everyday and it was never open!!

They couldnā€™t organise a piss up in a brewery. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever known a company be so disorganised and so unprofessional. Paige must surely be embarrassed?! Itā€™s a know absolute tit show!

Can someone buy Paige a dictionary please? She thinks the definition of humble is what other people say it means... not what it actually means! Sheā€™s just posted this (not that she reads here of course!)

View attachment 187565
Definition of humble:
1. having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's importance.
Modest is not in her nature!

She clearly has her own dictionary that defines ā€œhumbleā€ as: bragging as much as possible about what you have, and occasionally throwing in ā€œI remember I came from nothingā€ before bragging some more

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m absolutely pissing that she thinks her brothers ā€œinspirational quoteā€ is a winner. It sounds like something my 6 year old nephew writes for a school assembly to read out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

She clearly has her own dictionary that defines ā€œhumbleā€ as: bragging as much as possible about what you have, and occasionally throwing in ā€œI remember I came from nothingā€ before bragging some more
yes, she cries poverty when she knows very little of the meaning. Woopfefuckingdoo you were brought up in a council house. Iā€™ve mentioned in another thread there are girls stealing WiFi in Africa etc to watch her videos and sheā€™s teaching them to ā€œstay humbleā€ and ā€œmanifestā€ letā€™s get Real P love how can they manifest they havenā€™t got a nan to get a bank loan from in the middle of the bleeping Sahara have they you tit! She doesnā€™t understand the meaning of poverty and itā€™s a disgrace

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember when she was originally starting out the shop was going to be called BBboxSalon or something? And she was going to be opening it with one or two other people. Does anyone know why they dropped out?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when she was originally starting out the shop was going to be called BBboxSalon or something? And she was going to be opening it with one or two other people. Does anyone know why they dropped out?
They didnā€™t drop out... she opened Plouise with 2 (I think it was 2) other people. One was Karis who now owns Creatives Makeup Academy. I believe they left because they were sick of her tit, but not sure of the details

Reactions: 6
They didnā€™t drop out... she opened Plouise with 2 (I think it was 2) other people. One was Karis who now owns Creatives Makeup Academy. I believe they left because they were sick of her tit, but not sure of the details
No youā€™re mistaken I know who Karis is. This is someone completely different who dropped out and opened her own shop before it even opened. The girl did Asian Bridal.

That base shade on that skin tone?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
No youā€™re mistaken I know who Karis is. This is someone completely different who dropped out and opened her own shop before it even opened. The girl did Asian Bridal.

That base shade on that skin tone?!
Donā€™t even
I watched that and how sheā€™s like itā€™s the best base doesnā€™t crease
My mate has it and I stayed at hers for a night out used it and Iā€™m telling you it creases
So many comments in beauty groups say it creases

Reactions: 6
This poor competition ā€œwinnerā€ who didnā€™t get her winnings for a year and only after being on plouiseā€™s case daily!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Donā€™t even
I watched that and how sheā€™s like itā€™s the best base doesnā€™t crease
My mate has it and I stayed at hers for a night out used it and Iā€™m telling you it creases
So many comments in beauty groups say it creases
It really can do! I'm sick of her saying "it's because you don't pat pat pat" stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.